Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby revvington » Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):Purple, sky blue
Hobbies: drawing, acting,
Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: lazy, sleepy, artist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like pps pets
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: anything scary or black
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): fluffy floppy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet: nope, but you are so generous for doing this!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sun May 14, 2017 1:13 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I actually happen to have quite a few, green, blue, black, dark red, and gold.
Hobbies: Horseback riding, archery, drawing, role playing, and fangirling.
Favorite movie: The Hunger Games. (All four, I'm not sure I can choose one considering it's a tie between Catching Fire and Mockingjay Part Two.)
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Stubborn, irritable, and independent.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky or forestry/nature.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them.
Favorite animal: A horse.
Favorite animal on Chicken Smoothie: Dogtag.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Flames (if that's considered a pattern), stripes, stitches, spikes, and glowing.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colors preferably, although pastel suits me just fine as well!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not necessarily, I'm not real big on pets that are.. Cutesy?
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Claws, wings, floppy ears, although this isn't necessary! ^_^
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No, thank you!
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mønty » Sun May 14, 2017 1:30 am

Hello!

Favorite Colors/shades: Reds and Yellows
Hobbies: Drawing , Gaming , Adventuring , Writing , Acting
Favorite movie: Deadpool / Jurassic Park
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Outgoing , Funny , Stubborn and Cautious.
What kind of theme do you prefer: Nature , but anything is good with me!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them as much as other pets.
Favorite animal: a Dog or Axolotl
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The Wolves / Bats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Natural looking, however, I don't have a preference.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel / Darker colors.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I dislike most rats, spiders and horses honestly.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Wings, floppy ears, burled tails and balloons!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really!

Thank you so much for doing this!

║ 𝓪
║ 𝓵
║ 𝓮
║ 𝔁

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxlinks
xxxxxxxxalyssa
xxxxxxxxinstagram
xxxxxxxxtumblr
xxxxxxxxbrooke
xxxxxxxxpaige

xxxxxxxxhiya! my name's monty, it's
xxxxxxxxa pleasure to meet you. feel
xxxxxxxxfree to pm me at any time, i
xxxxxxxxpromise you, i'm harmless!

xxxxxxxxconstellated | 03/05/17
Mønty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Shades of purple, blue, white, and sometimes grey. ^_^
Hobbies: Gymnastics, drawing, volunteering at animal facilities.
Favorite movie: Harry Potter! If I really had to pick one it would be the Order of the Phoenix.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Dependable, creative, clever, irritable
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love forestry and nature, as well as mystical/mythical theme. c:
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: Cats!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: I love the cat lineart, as well as the dogs.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I love spikes, misty, and glowing pets. ^^
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I prefer pastel and occasionally darker shades.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't particularly enjoy having too many spiders or ponies. I don't really like warm colors (red, yellow, orange, brown.).
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love different tail arts, and I like long fur as well. c:
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! Thanks so much for doing this. c:
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Sun May 14, 2017 5:24 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): all shades of Green, teal, all shades of blue, a nice bright orange, anything greyscale, black, white
Hobbies: drawing, reading, playing video games
Favorite movie: Ice Age
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, silly, careful, gentle
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky scary skeletons~ , realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like them as much as non PPS pets
Favorite animal: Hyena
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dragon, dog, cat
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stripes, spots, transparent, rainbow
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: i tend to lean more towards dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): yes. bobtails, floppy ears, balloons, fluffy fur, small asessories
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: bright eyes would be cool but not necessary

Thank you so much for doing this! Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rat-Skittles » Sun May 14, 2017 7:08 am

Favorite Colors/shades Black and Gray.
Hobbies: Drawing & video gaming.
Favorite movie: Suicide Squad.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Likes_Food, Hates_Math, Loves_Science, Loves_Candy.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky/Creepy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Erm, I like them but prefer older pets. UNLESS there on my WL.
Favorite animal: Rabbit/Wolf/Dragon
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dragon/Wolf/Rabbit
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Misty or creepy.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Errr.. Hearts.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Bobbed tails.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope.

giving all my pets/$C away for art! Check latest post for details
Rat-Skittles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belluha » Sun May 14, 2017 8:08 am

Favorite Colors/shades: Pink and yellow!
Hobbies: Roleplaying, Coloring, Writing, Theatre
Favorite movie: Whisky Tango Foxtrot
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
What kind of theme do you prefer: Cute!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: LOVE
Favorite animal: Bear
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Hmm, not sure if I had to pick - floral.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Halloween or emo looking ones
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: floppy ears C:
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope!

" I don't care what people think about me.I care what
people think of themselves."

████████████

pets

gallery

sig shop

████████████

⋆ i'm new and looking for roleplay opportunities ⋆
belluha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby αunчѕt♡‬ » Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades: I love white and grey~ neutral colors overall ^^
    Hobbies: I draw anime, I also enjoy writing and learning about other cultures :3
    Favorite movie: The Last Unicorn
    How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Imaginative, adventure-seeking, fun >:D
    What kind of theme do you prefer: I like neutral, dark colors, kind of the mysterious look. That or I like beautiful
    Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: They are adorable >w<
    Favorite animal: Unicorn, Lion
    Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: unicorns and Lions~
    What kinds of patterns do you prefer: I like triangles, or edgy shapes ^^
    Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark >:D
    Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Neons :3 besides that...I couldn't say that there is anything I particularly dislike
    Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: I like wings, fun hair~
    Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope,. but thanks so much for doing this!
[/quote]
αunчѕt♡‬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barrani » Tue May 16, 2017 10:12 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red, purple, and also pastels.
Hobbies: Reading, having fun with friends, food.
Favorite movie: Don't really have a favorite, Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 is nice though.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Loyal, strong willed, socially awkward
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): pretty or elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like the PPS bunnies and kittens, neutral on the other species.
Favorite animal: Cat
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: PPS bunny is my fave but also cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Natural looking(solid, spots, stripes) or fantasy looking(scales, transparent, misty)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like pastel colours, natural colours, or jewel tones.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, Guinea pigs, ponies.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love wings. items are nice, and curly tails are sweet.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No, I think I have said it all and hope for the best. Thank you so much for doing this <3
<3

Barrani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am

Favorite Colors/shades : Black, purple
Hobbies: drawing, writing
Favorite movie: anything with animated wolves
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative and likes animals
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): ocean
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: wolf
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dragon
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): misty and glowing sounds nice
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't really like rodents...
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings and claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I also like metallic colors
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets