Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby non » Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue, yellow
Hobbies: art, walking, ornithology
Favorite movie: mr Holmes, the movie about old sherlock holmes, it was amazing
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: annoying beautiful, little mean
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): natural and generally flowery: I love floral designs
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i don't particularly like them
Favorite animal: cats!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: sitting cats?
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): floral c:
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: goth, dark, sharp,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings, vines, flowers c:
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: ahh no
william <3

HI I FINALLY GOT ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN AFTER YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't think any of my friends are on here anymore..? but this is so nostalgic to me. i probably won't ever participate in the trading again, but i'll try to be around on the oekaki boards n maybe giving my stuff away in various ways<3
non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Yellow
    Hobbies: Music
    Favorite movie: Ant Man
    How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Amazing, secretive, distant
    What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal
    Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm fine with them
    Favorite animal: Dragons. Yes they exist.
    Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The white malk dragon
    What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Scales
    Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: oh no... uh dark colours
    Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Random designs
    Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings, actual dragon tails
    Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jholtzmann39 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): tan, black, gray, or green
Hobbies: Theater, writing, reading, watching movies
Favorite movie: Constantine or any B-rate horror movie
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: caring, quiet, tired
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I the Halloween ones or anything that looks natural/forestry
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love PPS pets!
Favorite animal: Cats
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Deer or cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like natural patterns, floral, and glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't really like the super bright colored ones
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love the ones that look kinda soft or angelic. Thanks!!
jholtzmann39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmPlanetary » Fri May 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I like dark blue and light teal. I also enjoy sunset red.
Hobbies: reading, writing, watching YouTube, playing games (card, video, and online), blogging, and many forms of visual art.
Favorite movie: uhhhhh... I have too many favorites to pic one. Whoops.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: quirky, Queer, master prankster
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, royal, and/or mystical (as in fairy like or magical looking)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: they're okay, but not my favorite.
Favorite animal: I like pandas~
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: doggos!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): space like, glow-y, swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: all three.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: bright valintines themes.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): extra limbs, wings, flowers, flowy parts, horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I really like space, so a space theme would be cool! My zodiac is Gemini and my year is the snake. I am open to all options, though~
IAmPlanetary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prettykittythekitten » Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Maroon and Sea Foam Green
Hobbies: Drawing, Skyrim, Needle Felting, Pokemon (Gens 1 and 2 on my Color mainly)
Favorite movie: Ex Machina
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: I live off coffee
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Um... I'm not sure, I'm kind of all over the board. Forestry, I guess.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Depends on the pet
Favorite animal: Cats
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The raccoon. He's such a cutie.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not entirely sure
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love that salmon suit but I cannot get one for the life of me.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Um... I don't know, I also play a lot of Sylestia, but I feel like a lot of people on this site do :lol:
prettykittythekitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CountessG » Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: Dark blues and purple
Hobbies: Reading, writing, pet sites
Favorite movie: Spirited Away
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Silly but practical
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal~
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I don't know what that is...
Favorite animal: Lion
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dwarf hamster
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Starry
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Haven't been around long enough to know
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): floppy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: it's a 1am and I'm confused, excited, and exhausted. WAT is this place?
CountessG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gugule » Sat May 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Gray and light blue - but any pastel colour would do, I like them all :D
Hobbies: Writing, painting, playing piano.
Favorite movie: I went to see Zootopia four times and am currently collecting so I can buy it on DVD.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Shy, perfectionist, imaginative, childish.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cutesy all the way. Second favourite would be anything with skies in it, from celestial objects to clouds or sunsets, etc.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them a lot!
Favorite animal: I used to love cats the most but I honestly don't know anymore - nature is amazing and full of surprises. Never thought ball pythons could look adorable with tiny hats on, for example, yet here we are :D For your convenience, though, lets say cats of all breeds, bunnies, and lovebirds.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: I love the Syrian hamster and the Western Dragon almost equally. I absolutely understand that the second may be very hard to find, though.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral, solid or cartoonish are all great.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastels, please! :)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Please avoid stitches, they creep me out.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love variety, so I don't mind additions, but I'm not their biggest fan. Maybe pass.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not important to the creation, but thank you so very much for doing this! Whatever I get is going to be treasured dearly <3
Gugule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Phantomhive » Sun May 14, 2017 12:53 am

Favorite Color:
Light blue, Pastel Pink

Hobbies:
Gaming, Youtube

Extrovert, introvert, or both:
Extrovert until it comes to speaking to the people in my class (-_-)

Favorite movie:
Don't really have one... Anime is better to me

Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist:
Pass Pessimist, now leaning to Optimist c:

What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
GALAXY, Cloudy, Cute and Cuddly

Favorite animal:
SEAL

Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie:

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc):
Galaxy + Clouds

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Pastel

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc):
Small Winged if any, and anything unrealistic (Like a hamster with wings is unrealistic)

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
TUMBLR, ANIME

- Ren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Ren, here is just a summarised
preview of me.

Anime - Skating - Drama
Depression & Social Anxiety
She/Her ☁ 16 ☁ Bi-Curious
ESFP-T ♡ Entertainer ♡ Atheist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
.✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Lady Phantomhive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bien » Sun May 14, 2017 1:02 am

Favorite Colors/shades: Pink, Blue, and any pastels <3
    Hobbies: Reading and writing, mostly. And tumblr
    Favorite movie: The Last Unicorn
    How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Shy, perfectionist, girly & silly
    What kind of theme do you prefer: Cutesy c:
    Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I LOVE them!
    Favorite animal: Deer
    Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Bunnies <3
    What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Floral patterns or patters with lots of stripes
    Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
    Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Neons or really dark/scary pets
    Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Wings are super cute <3
    Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope,. but thanks so much for doing this!

Hey, call me Bien! I just got back
from hiatus, so please send me any
trades so I can start catching up!

lights off
Bien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KoiHawk » Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):Yellow, Red, Cream
Hobbies: Reading, Watching anime, art.
Favorite movie: Guardians Of The Galaxy
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Random, Creative, Weird
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Crazy.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: eh... they're okay?
Favorite animal: Timber Wolf
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Either wolves or dragons (you dont have to give me these I just like them)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, Pixel, or MOONS
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: BRIGHTTT
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really. Stripes probably.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love wings and pointed ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like yellow. YELLOW. and hamilton +anime
KoiHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me