Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby Rosehrulez » Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red, blue
Hobbies: Singing, watching videos, umm that's it
Favorite movie: I'm not really a movie person :P
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: has no life whatsoever
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cutesy, realistic, or maybe something sky/space related
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor owo
Favorite animal: Cats
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I guess spots, solid, or glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark or pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Spiders and chickens
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Floppy ears, wings, bobbed/curly tails
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing else I can think of. Thank you! <3
Rosehrulez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knokn » Sun May 07, 2017 11:26 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Mint green, blue-grey
Hobbies: Writing, reading, drawing.
Favorite movie: Alien
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Always stressed.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I dislike pps pets more then some of the other pets.
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: No.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes, claws, curly tails.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
No but thank you for this opportunity!
Knokn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chop top » Sun May 07, 2017 11:40 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Ah geez, black, grey, electric blue/normal blue/basically any shade of blue, red, minty green, pastel pink & white (occasionally), gold, silver.
Hobbies: Drawing, crying, playing video games, occasional cooking, and flying.
Favorite movie: Don't exactly watch movies but I do watch a ton of tv shows (idk you can find them in my interests if you need 'em)
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Sad & edgy repressed nerd.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, foresty/nature, elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Ooo I like them (especially the PPS cats)
Favorite animal: BIRD
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Chicken( and any other bird), 2nd (?) PPS cat, deer, and dog dragons are cool too but you seem to be having trouble with them
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Ah geez almost all of them except, hearts, solid, and swirls.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel and/or dark c:
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nothing really
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Any of them are alright.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I lOVE pets with some sort of space aesthetic (if you want me to be more specific with anything I can, I feel like I'm too vague)
Other: If you need help with finding/getting other pets I'll be more than willing to help and you can take your time with me I don't mind ^^
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
I AM REXXAR !!!
!!! it/he !!! adult user !!!
i am your local creepy hippie
i LOVE the texas chainsaw
massacre. ask me 4 music!
i am " mostly harmless "

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
chop top

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowFuzz » Sun May 07, 2017 11:50 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Greys, blue, teal, green, pink.
Hobbies: Dog sports, Art, reading, long walks/tramps.
Favorite movie: 8 Below
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Loyal, shy, friendly, kind.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Dislike
Favorite animal: Dogs (greyhounds and pitbulls mostly)
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Unsure
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I love fuzzy/fluffy pets
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastels are pretty but I like dark pets
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Bright swirls, dots etc, transparent, neon.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I really like natural and fluffy pets. However I also love rainbows!

Hey there! My name is Rainbowfuzz
but feel free to call me Rainbow. I love warrior cat
RP's, reading fiction, long walks and support #Adoptdontshop #EndBSL
#Bantaildocking #Banearcropping
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Proud dog mum to two beautiful babies,
Cooper the 3-year-old red bridle ex-racing greyhound
and Rocky the 8-month-old Whippet kelpie mix.
Feel free to PM me about anything doggy, I'd
love to chat! xx
RainbowFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ilovetigerss » Sun May 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue and green, most all shades.
Hobbies: I swim ig.
Favorite movie: I uhh don't have one.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: A very salty meme
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, nature or ocean.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: They're pretty cute, but not my favorite
Favorite animal: ...Tigers/Cats.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Big cats/cats.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Uhhhh none in particular.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: No...
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings are cool, but nothing in particular.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Please don't make it pink.
Ilovetigerss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sun May 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):Black and white
Hobbies: Drawing,Playing games,
Favorite movie:The nightmare before christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:Funny,Caring,Kind and helpful
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):Spooky,Pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:I like all the pets accepted for the rats
Favorite animal:Cats/owl
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie:Dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):Swirls,Glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:Dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:None
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc):Wings and Glowing
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:I love warrior cats and wings of fire!
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ribbon pelt » Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Isn't this meant to be in 'forum games'
Ribbon pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainingStorm » Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I like all colours except bright colours, take for example neon colours. You can call the colours I hate 'eye bleeding'. Just avoid them and I'll be happy.

Hobbies: Writing stories, roleply and drawing (more like doodling in my school books)

Favorite movie: None, but I do like documentaries- if that counts

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: An awkward, violent weirdo.

What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spoopy, Nature, JEWELS.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Not a huge fan of the babies, but the toddlers (I guess?) of cats, horses and foxes I can tolerate

Favorite animal: It's hard, but I do really like foxes and cats. Oh, and snakes and spiders, them too.

Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The strange fluffy beasts with ling tails and fur. You know, the ones with the ram horns.

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Stitches and transparent are my favourite, but I also like whispy and glowing effects too.

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel or dark colours please. With bright colours, make sure they're more like coloured accents on a white background.

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't like bunnies and rodents, in fact I might even say I hate them. I also don't like bright pets with party/confetti designs.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Just so you know, DO NOT let them have lots of clothes. Small accessories are alright though.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not much.
I like Warriors and roleplay, though I won't be that active on CS 'cause I usually hang out on Flight Rising.
You can find me on Flight Rising. My name is RainingStorm and my FR ID is 234159.

I have some hatchlings on Dragon Cave! Please help them grow!
Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I don't exactly have anything else too say... I just hoard animals :p

RainingStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teratio » Thu May 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):Goldenrod Yellow or Dark Slateblue
Hobbies: Drawing, watching YouTube, or browsing online
Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Eccentric yet introverted
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky-pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: don't care
Favorite animal: Dogs
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly Wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): anythings cool
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: all of the above
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): all of them are cool
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: its gotta be the best boi it can be

Have a delightful day!
Image Schwifty
Teratio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cannibals » Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pastel Pink and black
Hobbies: Drawing, snowboarding, collecting taxidermy.
Favorite movie: Lion King or Moulin Rouge
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Goofy but caring
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Usually dislike
Favorite animal: Cats or pitbulls
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Cats or deer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stitches, skeletons, glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: white with bright polka dots
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): claws, wings, long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of!

Thank you for the chance!! This is such a neat idea! c:
Hannibal. Girl. Gay as heck.

cannibals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me