Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby _snoms_ » Tue May 21, 2024 3:16 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, navy blue
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Nice blends
Hobbies: Gaming, drawing, sleeping
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Relaxing
What are your pronouns: They/them
Favorite season of the year: Fall/Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Optimistic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: Wolf
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Snake, cat, Malk fox
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Idk
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Crazy
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No
Tysm nolwen for gifting me a dreamie!
I play Pokefarm Q, Pokeheroes, Flight RIsing, and Wolfplay!

ImageImage
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosswired » Fri May 24, 2024 4:02 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): red and black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: ^^, any bright colors with black, halloween colors, spooky combos
Hobbies: video games mostly :')
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my wife <33
What are your pronouns: he/she
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: luke skywalker for real
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or space!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i love pps pets!!
Favorite animal: opossum
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: bats, rats, dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): anything spooky!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark or bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: christmas........
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love when they get extra spooky details like horns, extra mouths or eyes, stuff like that
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no matter who it is, i will love them :)
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

STARKILLER

18 ; he/she
star wars, marvel, dc, crp fan
rats + bats + dragons

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxx
carrd
tumblr
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xmay the force be with you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rosswired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ambiorix » Sat May 25, 2024 5:02 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue like the sky right after the sun sets and green like algae on water
Any Specific color Combinations you like: not paticularly
Hobbies: rowing, learning languages, hiking, digging in the dirt, writing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my gf and the sun off of water
What are your pronouns: he/they/she
Favorite season of the year: spring!
Favorite Holiday: fourth of july (in the way that its celebrated-- love to hang out and watch fireworks with my friends.) in meaning... halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, focused, compassionate, laidback
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: indifferent
Favorite animal: owl!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: owl, snake, parrot
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): scales, skeletal, glowing, or misty are all very cool
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dask
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not a huge fan of pink or purple as colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): horns or claws are cool
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i think elemental designs are very cool! thanks this is a super cool thing to do!
"when we hit our lowest point, we are open to our greatest change."
ambiorix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulpe_dreams » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:00 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green and yellow
Any Specific color Combinations you like: green and brown
Hobbies: looking for bugs and writing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": laying in the grass, taking a nap in a sunbeam
What are your pronouns: she/they
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: Beltane
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: clumsy perfectionist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): vintage looking
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favour
Favorite animal: fox
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: fox, squid, and hamsters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: darker
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not a fan of the neon pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I think the wings are pretty neat
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not really, I'm just happy to be here :)
Vulpe_dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrogsareGr8 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:23 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): greens, blues, yellows
Any Specific color Combinations you like: I like lime green with bright pink or purple, but also military green with most anything
Hobbies: collecting and selling toys
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my family/my cat, reading and drinking tea in a window while it's raining outside.
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: empathetic, anxious, caring, introverted
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cute, food theme. I also love nature, food and water themes a lot.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Love them!
Favorite animal: in real life, frogs.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: So tough because there are so many cute ones, but I've really become a fan of the rats, the pps butterfly wolves (worms) and the dwarf hamsters. It's hard to leave out the squids though....love those so much too!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I really like a lot of the Halloween designs (but not gross or scary)....like bubbling liquid inside the pet, etc. I guess maybe glowing, food theme or animals with other animals on them, but water designs are awesome too.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright/darkish fall colors, I think
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I'm not too much a fan of the sad looking pets, or ones with gravestones.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like the long fur ones, but balloons are cute too.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not really. My wishlist is giant because I've only been here three months. I did this one other time, and though it's not done yet, the one you chose for me was AMAZING, so I'm very excited. Thanks for doing this!! It's a lot of fun! :)
Pet's name: Fred
FrogsareGr8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:29 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivulet meow » Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Any Specific color Combinations you like:
Hobbies:
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":
What are your pronouns: he/him <3
Favorite season of the year: spring!
Favorite Holiday: halloween :3
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Energetic, optimistic (most of the time) and silly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):probably foresty or fairy like! i also absolutley love ocean themes and fish of any kind <3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like most pps pets, especially catepillars and pps dogs :3
Favorite animal: foxes, any kind of fish, japanese spider crabs, cats - idk!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: catepillars, snakes or cats for sure
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowy and transparent sound really cool! i also love floral patterns, they're fun
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or toned down matte colours
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i don't really like cs chickens, monkeys or cammelions
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love wings and spaniel dogs! they're adorable! or any kinda animal with fish tails
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope! thank you for your time tho! <3
─ ⚜ ─────────── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─╶╶╶
Rivulet
He/him
Adult
im very normal about Rain world :3

toyhouse
╴╴╴─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─────────── ⚜ ─
Rivulet meow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audaxity » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:27 am

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A CUTE IDEA???

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Oh oranges, blues, and grays are all great!

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black and white, orange and blue, gray and blue, blue and white

Hobbies: I enjoy writing, speculative evolution/evolutionary biology, endless research into various sciences, reading, and simulation games like the Sims and Zoo Tycoon.

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Contentment. Knowing I won't go without necessities. Confidently making my own decisions. Those things are happiness for me.

What are your pronouns: Female

Favorite season of the year: Autumn perhaps? Nice and cool unlike summer, you can cozy up under blankets and stuff, but not so cold that you don't even want to get out of bed, pretty as I think snow is. Falling leaves are quite pretty, Halloween is in fall, dead leaves are great places to hunt bugs... just lots of cool things about Autumn.

Favorite Holiday: Probably Halloween. Everything about the aesthetic goes hard. Plus, free candy.

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, awkward, curious, solitary.

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Top five would be like. Spooky, glitchy/mechanical, mythology, celestial, and quirky, I guess?

[b]Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Neutral toward them generally unless there's something really unique about them. Caterpillars are fair game, in addition to things like chicks being used as other birds, PPS cats as tigers, you know stuff like that.
Favorite animal:[/b] Too many to list. Notable examples include spiders, dinosaurs (including birds), and wolves.

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Tough choice! Bugs (counting Butterfly Wolves as bugs), deer, and dragons?

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I love skeletal, tropical, stripes and spots, and contrasting/complimentary accents against other colors

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Natural or darker colors, my poor eyes can't handle eyestrain. I do enjoy neon accents, though.

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I can't do animals with human hair I'm sorry, there are exceptions but they're rare. And honestly? I could take or leave most dogs. They just don't click with me as much.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love little details like that! Especially things like wings, special ears and tails, spooky accessories, or celestial bodies included in the design!

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I swear I'm not actually that picky if it's like. Reasonably cute/cool I'll be all over it! Thank you so much for even offering, this is such a creative thing to do!
Image Image
Pet's name: Lemons
Adopt an EPIC fat bird!
Audaxity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mysteryflare » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:44 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Mint green and pastel yellow.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Halloween-like colors, oranges, black/grays, purples, and greens.
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, and crocheting.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": A lazy day where I get to lay around with my cat and read a nice book.
What are your pronouns: they/them
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Passionate, creative, and dramatic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky or foresty.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like. Especially baby chickens and other baby birds.
Favorite animal: Chickens!!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Chickens, butterfly wolves, and the betta fish.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Skeleton patterns and fun shapes.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nah
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I think clothing is particularly fun/funny on the different pets.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I’m very clumsy. V e r y
mysteryflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Panda Gin » Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:39 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink or purple

Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink, purple or red

Hobbies:
Art, tattooing, clay, painting

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":
My husband and I standing outside in the evening as he will throw the ball for our dog Zelda until Zelda's too tired and lays down in the shade.

What are your pronouns:
she/her :D

Favorite season of the year:
That perfect spot in spring where it's not too hot or cold with a slight breeze. The snow is gone and the grass is starting to grow a vibrant green.

Favorite Holiday:
Halloween

How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
Pink!, thoughtful, artistic and kind

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
I love cutesy soft themes!Pastel Colors!Cute Simplistic Characters!

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
It depends but I usually favor PPS pets

Favorite animal:
Red Panda

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:
Unicorns, Dogs and Cats

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
Hearts and Stitches!!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Bright Pastel colors

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I dislike chameleons, they just ain't a fav.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):
Oh yes absolutely! I love wings, horns, floppy ears and items

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Nope, I believe you got this!

adult user, she/her
_______
tattoo artist, red pandas, artist,
_______
insta
_______
pm is open

Red Panda Gin

My pets
My items
My wishlist