Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby 3ds » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green, pink, white, gray, beige, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black and pink or black with anything in general
Hobbies: playing video games and researching about topics that interest me such as favourite bands and psychology
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my friends and special interests
What are your pronouns: he + neos
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: aloof, introverted, practical, curious
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): valentines, scene, emo, or anything else goes
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: no opinion honestly
Favorite animal: snow leopards and lynxes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: malk cats, dogs, bats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal, hearts, stripes, transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: overly detailed designs and horses
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): long fur, floppy ears, claws, curly tails, anything fun, i'm not picky
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that i can think of!
3ds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogjelly » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:20 am

Favorite Colors: Bule and pink!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Primary colors (red,blue, yellow), rainbows, blue and black, and night sky/sunset colors (blue, purple, pink)
Hobbies: Art and gaming mostly!!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Hanging out with my friends, being with my partner and our cat, and creating cool fun things that i get to share with people
What are your pronouns: They/He
Favorite season of the year: Fall!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, silly, and friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer: Ocean, space, carnival/circus, spooky, and mythical!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them but I wouldn't say I prefer them over normal pets
Favorite animal: Shark, Jellyfish, Bat, and Wolf
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dog/Wolf, Butterfly Wolf, and Dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: I'm not super picky about patterns but I love when a pet has star/cloud patterning
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel or Bright although I'm really not picky
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not a big fan of horses, natural/single color pets, or hair/clothes on pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Nothing specially i just really like interesting/ unique designs
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I cant think of anything to put here but I am super excited to see what I end up with
Jelly ★ They/It/He ★ Adult
^^Creature Carnival ^^
Dogjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtualselff » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue and yellow are my favorite colors, but I also like purple and white!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Blue/Yellow, Blue/White, Purple/Blue, Purple/White
Hobbies: Drawing and writing mostly! But I also love musical theatre, animation, and other performance esq media :,D!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My friends ^_^
What are your pronouns: He/They/She
Favorite season of the year: Spring!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween :,D
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, Silly, Oblivious, Clumsy
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Robotic/Internet related stuff is one of my favorite themes! Though I love rainbow/musical stuff as well :,D!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: Hummingbirds ^^
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Bunnies, Butterfly Dogs, Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Probably glowing and solid patterns!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright and Pastel mostly!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't like rats ^^;
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Sure! I like wings, clothes, items, floppy ears, basically any special addition is OK!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not that I can think of :,D!

☆ HELLO! My name is Blanki. I mostly just draw but sometimes I say a funny. I'm not the most used to this website, but I hope to have some fun! ☆

virtualselff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pk_starstorm » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:36 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green & orange
Any Specific color Combinations you like: red/green, pink/purple, pink/blue, purple/blue
Hobbies: drawing, writing, playing video games, creating stories & characters
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": being with the people i care about
What are your pronouns: they/he
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly, funny, goofy, whimsical
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): christmas, winter, and clown/jester themed stuff are wonderful but i also tend to gravitate towards animals that look like they'd actually exist irl
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like them!
Favorite animal: guinea pigs ^_^
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: guinea pigs, hamsters, cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): tbh i just prefer natural looking patterns
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: no preference
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: don't really like pets with clashing color schemes
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): basically anything that's cute lol
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i'd just prefer any guinea pig or hamster to assist in filling my collection, but anything is OK! :3
hiii i'm dream (they/he) :3 i'm here sillying around, feel free to trade with me ^_^
COMMISSION ME!!! (CLOSED)

4/15/24: FINISHED MY FULL GUINEA PIG & HAMSTER COLLECTION!!!
L + 20000 tombstones
pk_starstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pipicaca » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:15 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue and black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: blue & black, red & black, white & black
Hobbies: manga & video games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my kitty cat
What are your pronouns: not important to me
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or robotic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favor
Favorite animal: cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dogs, syrian hamsters, dwarf hamsters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: rats
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
My trade thread :)
red cerbie my ultimate dreamie
collecting all hammies
pipicaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:27 pm

Its a cute idea!!Thank you for this!
Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):I like light colors like pastel!Or white,black and red!
Any Specific color Combinations you like:Pink with light blue,white and black,blue and light blue or pink and black!
Hobbies:writing,videogames,reading books or fanfiction and listening music!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":Animals,they are my best friends!I love animals so much!
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite Holiday:halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:silly,lazy,shy,kind
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):nature,food,royal,ocean and cutesy!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:I love them so much!!
Favorite animal:I have so many,like cats,dogs,jellyfish!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:Butterfly wolf,cats,hamster
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):stitches,floral,misty,glowing and transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:pastel colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:rat,robotic theme
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):plushie and small accessories!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:Not really, I just hope I can find it! Its a very cute nice idea!!
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I love pretty much all shades of blue, and… I’m gonna go with gold as well b/c I don’t really have a secondary favorite color lol
Any Specific color Combinations you like: I like pretty much any color with blue (I’m not picky haha), but if I had to choose one combo specifically I’d go with blue and gold/yellow
Hobbies: I love reading, writing, and drawing— especially about mystical creatures, as well as listening to music
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Being around the people I love ig? I don’t really know XD
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Def summer, though I love the aesthetic of fall and winter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Uhh… shy, easygoing, humorous, and prudent
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): (I’m pretty open to most themes, but I’ll list some of my favorites—) Royal, ocean, elegant, and mystical
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I’m pretty neutral towards them I think
Favorite animal: Dragons (haha sorry you’ve probably heard this a lot)
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: All species of dragons, canines, and cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): There’s a lot that I like, but especially; scales, feathers, swirls, and glowing patterns
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I don’t have much of a preference :)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Umm prbly anything silly looking (ex: some of the April Fool’s pets) and I’m not a huge fan of most rodents, as well as monkeys, rabbits, and spiders
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): All of the above! The more unique the better, but I’d honestly be fine with anything ^^
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: None

This is such a fun idea! Thank you so much in advance, you wonderful person <3

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xelroph » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:23 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pink and White
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Pink and white/Pink and black/Black and white
Hobbies: Video gaming, drawing, reading, listening to music
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": A place of comfort and joy, where one can be themselves and enjoy the things they like
What are your pronouns: He/They is fine but this is my list of neopronouns! https://pronouny.xyz/u/xelroph
Favorite season of the year: Winter, its quite and calm. You curl up by the fire, a blanket wrapped around
Favorite Holiday: Christmas, it signals the end of the year and the start of a new one
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Curious, careful, calm
What kind of theme do you prefer: Cozy, soft, pastel
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like! They are so cute!!
Favorite animal: Foxes!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Foxes, Dragons and any rodent!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: No preference! All patterns are pretty~
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially dislike: Nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Yes, all of them!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: None

Ty for this! I look forward to seeing what i get, despite the wait that is inevitable!
Xelroph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cream. » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:48 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink and purple!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: uh, not really? I mean, I do like pink and purple together. pink and black is pretty neat too
Hobbies: I play video games mostly, I'll draw occasionally if I'm in the mood for it
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my friends!
What are your pronouns: he/she
Favorite season of the year: fall
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: loyal, curious, quiet
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like cute stuff the most!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: bunnies, cats, dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like hearts, spots, and stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't care for rats or horses/ponies
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): yes! I like all of them
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope! I know it's gonna be a long wait probably but I am looking forward to seeing what I get! this is a cool idea
cream 🩷 he/she 🩷 adult
always LF WL bunnies
.cream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:10 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue, Purple
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Brown/Black, Red/Black, Blue/Purple/Galaxy
Hobbies: Dog Agility, Horseback
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My dogs (german shepherds & great pyrenees)
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Committed, Driven, Caring? lol
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic, Nature, Galaxy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them
Favorite animal: Dog
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dog, Otter, Fox
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Not picky
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Realistic or galaxy
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: None really
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):Any is fine
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Huge German Shepherd fan! <3
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me