Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby Mysticality » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:34 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Green, Yellow, Purple, Pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Green mixes are my fave
Hobbies: Saxophone/Marching Band, Musical Theatre, Minecraft, Journalism, In school for Mathematics Education
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Being with people I love
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: My bday lol
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: musical, intelligent, anxious, friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): any, but my faves are floral, space/celestial, and royal/gemstone.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them.
Favorite animal: Too many to pick from
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Deer, cats, butterfly wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Florals, guilded, anything tbh
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Any
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Naur
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love wings, extra tails, jewelry/small accessories, horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No <3
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empusa » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black , purple
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black/red , black/purple, black/pink
Hobbies: bookbinding, gaming
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": food <3
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy, overthinker, weirdo
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: any cat's
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats, lions, snakes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stitches, skeletal, glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Ponys, Spiders, rats
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I think I like any special additions but I prefer not too many as it's making it harder to do dressups for them (wich I really enjoy)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no <3
ImageImageImage
Empusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Harbinger » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink, red, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: any of those listed above together typically! But i do like many combos
Hobbies: drawing, writing, jogging, daydreaming
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my partner
What are your pronouns: it/vienna/disc/tek
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: hyperactive weird obsessive artist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy/pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: cat, dragon, dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stripes or any natural markings really :3
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nah not rlly
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, horns, claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nah :3
Elias/Free
it/vienna/disc/tek
Croatian + American

I am very obsessed with cats and collecting
I am always looking for cats to add to my collection! Primarily ones i do not own

Pfp drawn by my friend Spencer (offsite)
ImageImageImageImageImage

C$ COMMS
♥Harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:35 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Lavender, Lilac, Violet, & Magenta
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pastel Purple & Blue
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, & reading.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Doing quadratic or hanging out with kitties.
What are your pronouns: She/They
Favorite season of the year: Spring
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Animalistic, Odd, gentle, friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favour
Favorite animal: Cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Lion, Cat, Snakes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral & Feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Bats, Guinea pigs, Stiches, glitch/distortion
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love flowery things & I really like cats!!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irllylovepink » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:48 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Light pink and Forest green
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Light pink and any shade of purple
Hobbies: Painting, collecting, and thrifting
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Rainbows, rain, and family.
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Friendly sweetheart
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cutesy, forestry, realistic, and pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor!
Favorite animal: Longhorns and Red pandas
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dogs, bunnies, and deer.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Hearts, floral, misty, and skeletal
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, horses, and cats
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, floppy eats, and long fur.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! Thanks!

pfp made by me

I have a art shop lol
Artshop
irllylovepink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copperbeest » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:54 am

First time doing this. I spaced it out a little so it would be easier to read

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, Yellow, Purple, or White

Any Specific color Combinations you like: definitely white or black combo or just a dark gradient of a hue

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, playing video games

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Being alone and doing what I want to do

What are your pronouns: She/They

Favorite season of the year: Fall

Favorite Holiday: Halloween/Birthday

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Tired, Friendly, Confident, Confusing

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, Ocean, Nature, or Elegant

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I do not like a lot of them

Favorite animal: Dragons, Cats, and Snakes

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons, Snakes, and normal horses in that order

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like feathery, scales, tiger stripes, and glowing

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I prefer dark colors

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don’t like alien green creatures. Also rodents are not my favorite (excluding Guinea pigs)

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love wings, tails, fins, and long fur

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I prefer no items on the pet and also realistic colors I like a lot.
Copperbeest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SynthSanctum » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:00 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): salmon pink, bright yellow, chartreuse, army green, forest green, periwinkle, blue-grey, and pastel purple :3 also just any neutrals.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: periwinkle or light blue + pastel yellow!! also lime green and pink, black with crimson, dull naturey greens and browns
Hobbies: illustration, character design, dungeons & dragons, weirdcore editing, video games, listening to new music
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": contentness. wanting for naught, personally being with my psrtner on a beautiful, chilly day outside maybe sharing our favourite meal. everything being safe and right in the world.
What are your pronouns: he/she/they/any
Favorite season of the year: autumn.
Favorite Holiday: i'm 1000% crazy about halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: just happy bein' here
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): MEDIEVAL!!!!! FANTASY ELVES MAGIC DRAGONS WIZARDS but also weirdcore, kidcore, and steampunk are some favs. and stuff that glows bright green and feels industrial and radioactive. whatever THAT aesthetic is called.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: love em!!! the CS baby pet sprites are really cute so i'm glad that some pets stay in those forms
Favorite animal: irl, parrots and toucans+aracari. also a fan of dogs and marine life, especially marine mammals. also dragons, do dragons count?
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolves #1, malk foxes #2, and probably dogs&wolves #3
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stitches/plush, flowers and mushrooms, lace
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: i guess dark? if i HAD to choose? but i love all three so much
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: animal patterns, at least when they're not actually on the animal they belong to (ie cheetah print on a purse/handbag or on a... dog, or something. as opposed to on a cheetah.)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, long fur, horns. and glass body parts are a fav.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: you now know everything there is to know about me lol. honestly just wanted to participate in this, i think you're super awesome for doing this so thank you. very curious what you decide. i won't be offended or offput by your decision no matter what, i really am just curious!! /gen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sanctum
every pronoun
fire-breathing dragon
poet & illustrator
autistic and proud!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
trade me!
pms ok!
fandoms:
Aviators music
Pokémon
D&D
Wings of Fire
TBoI:R

xxxxxxxx

SynthSanctum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goofysillygoober » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Cyan, purple, hotpink, green, yellow
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Hot pink, green, yellow & black... generally darker colors with a neon pop
Hobbies: drawing, sewing, making kandi
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": fun times with friends!
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite season of the year: autumn or summer
Favorite Holiday: idk. I like christams a decent amount i guess
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: eclectic, opinionated, laid-bback, wannabe
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I love robots now that you mention it... but i love colorful pets in general
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I dont feel any particular way about them- unless its the ones with the blankets. I dont really like those tbh
Favorite animal: mediterranean house geckos!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dogs, butterfly wolves, and. cats. i guess?
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I love skeletal and sticthed up pets- Im fine with other stuff so long as it kinda follows the shape of the pet (so the ones that just kinda hve a drawing or pattern slapped over them im not crazy about)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: BRIGHT GOD BRIGHT!!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I think Ive already made that kinda clear. idk. Im also not a huge fan of the pets turned object (so like those boba cats)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Im fine with pretty much anything!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: shrug :P
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
OSCAR - MALE- ENG/ESP - ROLLOVER+1
Newbie from Spain- collecting Nick pets & always LF WL pets
Art student and wannabe raver.
INTP 4w5, scorpio. Webmaster &
lover of the net. I sew n make stuff
sometimes. its p cool
talk to me about: Furbies,
MH , LPS , EDM, Drag Race, 100gecs,
They Might Be Giants, NITW,
Pinky & Pepper Forever, FLCL

about me - trade thread - doodle shop - Off site adopts- OC sales -Off-site art

goofysillygoober

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf, » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:17 am

Favorite Colors/shades: i love orange especially a little more on the burnt side and a good olive green
Any Specific color Combinations you like: typically anything with tan so like blue/tan green/tan
Hobbies: i love to play pokemon no matter the system so currently its still finishing gale of darkness but i do really enjoy going out to pop punk concerts and i draw & occasionally animate
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my girl and our cat (: we just got new blankets and my cat likes it more than me bc he’ll sleep under the blankets in my spot w her
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: sarcastic, energetic, & id beg to say a lil funny
What kind of theme do you prefer:i like realistic spooky and nature themes or all three together
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i typically favor
Favorite animal: either a tiger or painted dogs
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dogs, cats, foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: im not too picky but i do like bones/stitches
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: i like dark and pastels but i like neutral colors too
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: im not a big fan of valentines day or lovey themed pets or fish
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: i love when they change up the pets a bit, bobbed or fluffy tails are always adorable, clothes it depends on but i tend to like im not too picky i like when they look a little unique
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that i can think of !
Imageillmakethisprettylater
wolf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3ds » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green, pink, white, gray, beige, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black and pink or black with anything in general
Hobbies: playing video games and researching about topics that interest me such as favourite bands and psychology
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my friends and special interests
What are your pronouns: he + neos
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: aloof, introverted, practical, curious
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): valentines, scene, emo, or anything else goes
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: no opinion honestly
Favorite animal: snow leopards and lynxes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: malk cats, dogs, bats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal, hearts, stripes, transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: overly detailed designs and horses
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): long fur, floppy ears, claws, curly tails, anything fun, i'm not picky
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that i can think of!
3ds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me