Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby DreamyNocturne » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:24 pm

My new bab !! They're so so pretty
Weem alliance !!
ImageImageImage

Proud to be the reason of giving EyeOfVoid the CS tism
DreamyNocturne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loafoftea » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:03 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): big fan of purple and gold but I have a soft spot for pink.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: any is okay
Hobbies: I like art, gaming (I play on PC), embroidery
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": calm or bright vibrant colors
What are your pronouns: they/them
My favorite season of the year: is autumn, I like the gold leaves
Favorite Holiday: despite hating when I was younger I love Valentine's Day. Also happens to be my b-day
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: pocket full of gold
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): big nature and flower theme? Cutesy. Unique
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I think they are the cutest things ever and that some patterns look better in PPS
Favorite animal: hmmmm- I'd have to say bee! I have a whole handmade hoodie for them. But second to that is snakes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: had to pick. Butterfly wolves, dachshunds, and again snakes.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): all are okay with me!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: a good mix never hurts. Are there any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: PPS butterfly wolves?
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):wings, horns, bunch of flowers maybe even some balloons.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like details. I look at the little things, so when I go out I dress with a lot of layers/trinkets/shiny/unique
Loafoftea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby znailien » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:16 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
- Lime Green, Teal, Purple
Any Specific color Combinations you like:
- See above!
Hobbies:
- I do arty stuff, love horror movies and video games!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":
- I think of bright things like sunflowers and stars/galaxy
What are your pronouns:
- Hy/hym they/them + others!
Favorite season of the year:
- Fall
Favorite Holiday:
- Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
- Creative thinker!
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
- Spookyyyyy and spacey, like aliens :3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
- FAVOR
Favorite animal:
- Armadillo
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:
- Butterflywolves, dogs, dragons (and spiders i know you said three but-)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
- Stitches and swirls ! Skeletals are cool too, or like neon tetras!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
- Neons and dark!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
- im not much a fan of species without scales getting scale patterns and i am iffy on a lot of rats
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):
- BALLOONS 🎈 i work at a party store and its been my favorite ever
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Uhhh idk! I trust your process

ImageImage
ZNAIL | HY/IT ! TH!!
adult || audhd || capricorn

ImageImageImage
znailien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pretty Little Moon ♡ » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:25 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: pink, purple, icy blue, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink/purple, any color with black or white, pink/purple/white, icy blue/white!
Hobbies: drawing, singing, making moodboards, fashion, makeup, writing!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my boyfriend, yummy food, my pets, silk bedsheets, fluffy blankets, waking up in the late morning to sunlight pouring in through a window with flowers hanging from my windowsill
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: Spring and winter
Favorite Holiday: Halloween, Tu Bishvat, Kupala's Night, Dziady
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative, fashionable, sensitive and sassy
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): royal, spooky, ocean, elegant, cute, pretty, fantasy, mythological, space, scenecore, floral, witchy, winter/icey, girly, pixels, bones
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Neutral!
Favorite animal: SHARKS!!!!! Also leopards!!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly wolf, dog, cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Skeletal, feathers, hearts, florals, glowing, misty, nature, stars, moons, lace, constellations
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel and dark!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I like nature themed, but I honestly really dislike nature scenes. bright neons, bold geometric prints, dull green with brown, everything in this set, this one, this one, and this one.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):horns, fluffy tails, wings, long fur, balloons, extra tails, extra eyes, flowers, hair
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: My favorite artist is Schnuffel Bunny!!
Last edited by Pretty Little Moon ♡ on Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞~! 🌙 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 ♀
🐚
𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐞𝐱𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!!
xxx
Image Image
Pretty Little Moon ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffinnegan » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:48 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: brown and olive green!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: earthy and/or warm tones in general :3 (browns, oranges, greens, dusty reds, etc)
Hobbies: I'm a media studies major so i love studying/watching films! also character design, writing, baking, and gardening.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my partner, my rabbit, and a place to call home.
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: analytical, reserved, organized, persistent
What kind of theme do you prefer: forestry/nature, spooky, and/or biblical!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like (no preference)
Favorite animal: BUNNIES!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: bunnies, otters, and dwarf hamsters 100%!!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: feathers, hearts, semi-realistic? (i like patterns, but usually nothing super busy lol)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark/neutral!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: HORSES, spiders, chameleons, super bright/neon colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: wings, bob tails, and floppy ears i suppose, but not picky !
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i have a couple fave themed groups i organize my favorite pets by if it helps ;w; accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8096022&userid=1092924
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌─────────────┐

finn・he/him

newish player
collecting rabbits!
always open to trades :3

└─────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
puffinnegan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kage_1ove » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:51 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black, purple, white, blue
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black and purple, white and blue
Hobbies: crochet, drawing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": living easily without issues or accidents
What are your pronouns: Genderfluid, they them is fine most of the time
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: pessimistic, accident-prone, quick learner
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like many different themes
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I favor some PPS pets
Favorite animal: Clouded leopard
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Malk Foxes, PPS Cows, Butterfly Wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing or translucent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: chicken, dogs, all nick things
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I do, it doesn't have to be specific
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope! :)
Kage_1ove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:17 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Cornflower blue; pastel pink; lavender purple; rose gold
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Pink and white; red and black
Hobbies: Cosplay, wig styling, make-up, baking
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Relaxing in a field of flowers, watching the sunset
What are your pronouns: She/They
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Venus
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky or ocean
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: Jellyfish
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Spiders // Fennec foxes // Cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Fluffy // Floral // Stitches
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially Dislike: Chameleons // Birds // Monkeys // Rats (minus fluffy / over designed) // Horses/ponies
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Fluffy/curly tails // Wings // Horns // Fluff in general
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like cutesy but dangerous type vibes!

Thank you ♡
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andano » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:26 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark blue and dark green

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Dark blue and gold or blue and green

Hobbies: Growing plants, gaming, wrestling

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Somewhere cozy

What are your pronouns: They/Them

Favorite season of the year: Summer

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Friendly and curious!

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Foresty/nature and spooky pets are wonderful!

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor them but adult ones can be cool too!

Favorite animal: Cats

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats, fennec foxes, and dragons

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers, glowing, transparent, or floral!

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright or dark colors are both great, but pastel are iffy

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not the fondest of most monkeys or horses, and pets that have things drawn onto them aren’t my personal favorite

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Special additions like flowers, leaves, feathers, and accompanying creatures are ones I adore!

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Just thank you for doing this for folk!!! It’s really really sweet!
Pet's name: ♡ Dinky ♡
Andano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molecularz » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:31 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Green, Pink, Black

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Rainbow, Green and black

Hobbies: Art, making music

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": At the beach late at night chilling and picking up seashells

What are your pronouns: She/He/They

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Curious

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, Creepy, Weird, Nature

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like

Favorite animal: Spotted moray eel, Shoebill

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly wolves, Owls, Snakes

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): kaleidoscopey, swirls, stitches

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright, Dark

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Easter stuff, rats

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, Fins, balloons

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing!
molecularz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Velvet » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:34 pm

Woo, been almost 4 years since I last played! :D Here's my original post if you want to use it for reference, some of the stuff I put is still up to date.

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red (absolute favorite), blue and green
Any Specific color Combinations you like: red/blue, red/green and red/yellow/blue. Black and white can also be included with any of these combinations
Hobbies: Working out, sports, watching cartoons, playing video games, spending time with people I love and listening to music (specifically dubstep, eurodance and EDM if that says anything about my tastes)
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Going out with friends and spending quality time with the people I love
What are your pronouns: He/him
Favorite Holiday: Fourth of July
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: As much as I want to put "the type to use five," I asked my friends how they'd describe me instead. I got a few different answers, but I think these words fit best: strong, charismatic, laidback, sincere
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cool, food/drink, dark and neon
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Neutral— If I had to have a PPS, I'd prefer a mid-stage
Favorite animal: Japanese red squirrel, or just squirrels in general
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly wolves, dogs, cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Flames, lightning, stars, diamonds, stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Pastels, overly cutesy themes, realistic pets (realistic colors and patterns are ok in moderation)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like them, but I still don't quite have any in specific that I favor
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Can't think of much, thanks for the opportunity!
────────────────◆───────────────
Image Adult ♂
────────────────◆───────────────

██████████████████████████
Hello there! I'm Red Velvet. I may not
be around much, but I'm glad to be here!
If you ever need to contact me, please send
a PM, although keep in mind I'm an adult.
Pretty Little Moon's profile. Read about
SMA syndrome. Send a PM to me.
██████████████████████████
Red Velvet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me