Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby BreezePelt » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:06 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink, yellow, black + bright color combo
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink, red, and white
Hobbies: writing, gardening
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": spending time with my partner
What are your pronouns: he/it
Favorite season of the year: spring
Favorite Holiday: halloween or valentines
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: eccentric, romantic, reserved
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy, spooky, artsy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like them
Favorite animal: cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: (in order) guinea pigs, cats, horses
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): spots, hearts, stiches, and swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not really
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): bobtails!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
Corci
he/it + any neos
Brand new!
bpd + npd + adhd

My bf is Snowgleam, I'm here mostly just to trade with it <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
BreezePelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inge » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:40 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I really like the color red! Contradictory I'm color blind to the colors red and green. To someone unlike me, I see browns, yellows, and blues. So, I am not super picky when it comes to color!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Nothing in particular. However, I do like when there is a colorless base to make any other color pop.
Hobbies: I used to do water polo competitively and really enjoy swimming, dinosaurs and fossils, genetics, ranching and farming goats, crops, specifically chickens (I have a lot of birds but the ones I focus on and my bantams! my interest in chickens goes along with my interest in genetics. I find that my chickens are as intelligent and friendly as any dog or cat but regardless its never stopped me from eating chicken), I play guitar aswell.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My friends are what makes me the most happy!
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite season of the year: Autumn, and spring.
Favorite Holiday: Halloween.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: impulsive, friendly, silly, ardent.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like the themes spooky, complex, and natural.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I prefer none pps pets.
Favorite animal: Peacock shrimp.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Chickens, Deer, Guinea pigs.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like realistic patterns.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: A combination of light and dark.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: over simplified or boring designs.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I don't care either way.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope!
hen/him Image estp
chicken enthusiast
metal sub genre nerd😔🤚
ImageImage
i have deuteranopia😱🤓
save a hen

inge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❥ Candilicious ❥ » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:12 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): any pink (hot pink is my favorite), white, cottoncandy, really any colors
Any Specific color Combinations you like: hot pink & white, cottoncandy & pinks, really anything
Hobbies: writing, coding, stargazing, astrology, astronomy, drawing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Honestly, animals and nature make me extremely happy. I also love to draw which makes me happy as well as music.
What are your pronouns: I use any pronouns
Favorite season of the year: Springtime
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative, shy, observant, friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): all
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I adore PPS pets
Favorite animal: I have too many; bats, canines, felines, reptiles, amphibians, etc.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: canines, felines, avians
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): all
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright or pastel, dark is fine too
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not really. As of right now I'm unsure of what I dislike in CS designs
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): all
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of

Thank you so very much for doing this. It's extremely kind of you do to so.
❥ Candilicious ❥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:35 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): light yellow, baby pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: light yellow and white
Hobbies: drawing, skating
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": nature
What are your pronouns: he/they
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween/all hallows eve
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love them
Favorite animal: red fox, lions, snakes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: snakes, lions, PPS otters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: spiders, bright/neon colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): floppy ears! :3
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of currently!

Have a really lovely day!
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchelium » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): purple/lavender (more blue than pink)xxxxxxx, any shade of gold/sunflower yellow

Any Specific color Combinations you like: black and white with splashes of saturated color // Cool colors against warm colors (teal and red orange specifically)

Hobbies: Sketching, crochet, dungeons and dragons,

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Playing video games with friends

What are your pronouns: she/her

Favorite season of the year: Fall

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Chill, forgetful, positive, overwhelmed

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): uhhhhhhh, fantasy? I don't have a particular preference.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm neutral, though I don't love the PPS cats and dogs.

Favorite animal: Spectacled Flying Fox (fruit bat)

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: snakes, butterfly wolves, deer

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Patterns based on real life animals // Misty and semi-transparent // Space and galaxy // "Flowy?"

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I think all of these are fine but I love them when multiple are used at once.

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Overtly holiday things (ex. loud christmas colors aren't my thing but I love me a snowy pet). Solid colors with no texture.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love anything that's not the balloons. I'm particularly a fan of wings (including wing redesigns on the parrots and butterfly wolves) and any animal that has a semitransparent body part.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: :)
spiger

ImageImageImage
sketchelium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spob » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:15 pm

This was a lot of fun, thanks for the opportunity! :D

Favourite colours/shades: crimson, royal blue, mint green, silver
Any specific colour combinations you like: i like monochrome palettes the most, red and white is a close second~
Hobbies: drawing/animating, writing, swimming, travelling
What comes to mind when you think of "happiness": hmm, an open field full of beautiful flowers...
What are your pronouns: they/them :]
Favourite season of the year: autumn!
Favourite Holiday: i don't really like holidays but if i had to pick one i guess halloween?
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: a huge introvert
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): gonna sound cliché but creepy & edgy themed pets are my favourite!
Do you like, favour, or dislike PPS pets: i like them a lot~
Favourite animal: deer!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: spiders, dragons, fish
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i'm not too fussy with markings, its the colour palette that makes the design for me!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colours
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: ehh, not really?
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love pets with "scary" features (fangs, claws, extra eyes etc.), wings are cool as long as the design isn't too cluttered~
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i tend to represent myself as either a werewolf or deer in my own work so... i guess those are what i see myself as?
spob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freybugg » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red and Black!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Earth colors are my favorites, and more traditional animal colors.
Hobbies: art!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": hot cocoa and a warm blanket
What are your pronouns: she/they
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: nervous, quiet, artistic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or nature are my favorites!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love PPS pets
Favorite animal: cats or reptiles, specifically lizards
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Western Dargons, Lions, and Deer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Either more natural paterns, like spots, or I have a particular soft-spot for animals with heart patterns
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark or neutral colors, with some bright highlights generally
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Too many vibrant colors, and I especially dislike overly-complicated designs. Silly ones are also often a bit much for me.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Extra fluffy pets are great! and any species that is not a dragon but given dragon qualities, such as wings and horns, I love.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: The more traditional the animal the better! My favorite CS pets are the ones that look like australian shepherds, if that tells you anything about my interests!

Thank you so much! <3
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Trickster » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:53 am

Thank you for the pet! I would put this on my old post but I can't find it

Hotdog to hotdog bun ratio, why for the love of mustard are there never enough buns?
ImageImage
Help name my pets! I have many unnamed pets, if you see one you want to name pm me! I don't give credit for names
Paperclip challenge
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4911558&p=143438422#p143438422
Little Trickster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElloJelloMelloFello » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:04 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Orange/Green/Yellow!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Nothing specific!
Hobbies: I like to draw and sing!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Spending quality time with people I care about
What are your pronouns: She/Her
Favorite season of the year: Spring
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Casual, Easy Going, Funny
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Floral, Cute, Pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them!
Favorite animal: Giraffe
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Snake/Butterfly Wolf/Chameleon
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): No specifics!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright/Pastels
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Dull Colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Plants/Wings/Decoration
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing other than that I am grateful for your time! Thank you! <3

Ello - She/Her - Libra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavenScent. » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:09 pm

Got the most beautiful pet kitten <3 Totally worth the wait!

💞HeavenScent.💞

Sig is a work in progress.

Trade Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4293556
Adoption Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4865460

Oh yeah! A note to lovely staff: I know its not a requirement to have disclaimers like these on your profile but I would like to note that I have a dear friend of mine named Alex (Bailey_Pugggggs). Sometimes, when Alex is unable to log on I account sit for him with his permission and only do what I'm told to do via social media- which is usually just collection pound/lost and found pets/items. That said I'd also like to note that while account sitting I never make trades to myself or others as I feel like this could be seen as cheating (depending on the situation). So, if mods have any questions/concerns for me or Alex please don't hesitate to contact me via email, letting me know whats up! <3 "You are responsible for any actions taken by your account. While “account-sitting” for users who are out of town/unable to login for a period of time is not a bannable offense, we are not obligated to help you if something goes wrong because you shared your account details."
HeavenScent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me