Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby fairywren » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Favorite Color: Grey/orange
Hobbies: uhh... I watch alot of anime?
Extrovert, introvert, or both: extroverted introverted extrovert(?)
Favorite movie: Paint It White (Hetalia)
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: i'm a pessimistic frog
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Disturbing.
Favorite animal: meerkat
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Small birds
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): idk tbh
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark Shadowed tones
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Foldy-down ears, wings?
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Can it please have unnaturally coloured eyes? (if not, I have some contacts)

Thank you for doing this!
hi

:D <3
fairywren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capybara_ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Favorite Color: Red and/or Black
Hobbies: Interneting, watch too much anime, drawing(...sometimes), reading, playing video games, feeling the need to complete zhu zhu pet wild bunch and zhu zhu pet princess And correcting grammar.
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Grade A introvert
Favorite movie: The princess bride (Ew)
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist (=v=)b (Internal screaming)
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Creepy, dark and sometimes bright. (and royal......)
Favorite animal: CATS AND DUGONGS/SEACOWS
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Spotssssssssssss and swirlssssssssssss
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colours: Royal colours, so I guess dark?
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings, long fur and big poofy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I make puns until my friends ears bleed
Last edited by capybara_ on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
who needs i signature, not me
(i literally never use this account if you seem me in fourms its literally for nostalgia LOL)
capybara_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sage. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:27 pm

Favorite Color: Blue Green
Hobbies: Drawing, Archery, Piano, Making people laugh
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Extrovert
Favorite movie: Francis Bueler's day off or Moana
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: 50/50 IDK XD
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cutesy
Favorite animal: Red Pandas
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: 2015 Red Panda Store pet
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): swirlsssssssssss
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! ^^
i only use this site for oekaki and forums
sage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Favorite Color: Black
Hobbies: Drawing and reading
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert
Favorite movie: Ouija
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky
Favorite animal: Lions
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Lions
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings and claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I don't believe so
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphanea » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Favorite Color(s): lime green and dark purple, can't choose one over the other honestly.
      Hobbies: drawing traditionally, roleplaying, writing, sculpting, singing, video games, books
      Extrovert, introvert, or both: introvert
      Favorite movie: pirates of the caribbean since childhood, watched every movie at least +10 times. second best to it would be léon the professional.
      Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: i'd dare say somewhere in between, some days leaning more towards pessimism.
      What kind of theme do you prefer: anything dark, twisted, mutated, generally different. i do like things like twisted fairytales too.
      Favorite animal: african wild dog!! they make the cutest noises ever!! have the cutest ears and toll legs!!
      Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: i adore anything malk - though, i'd like anything as long as it's not an equine.
      What kinds of patterns do you prefer: simple but elegant ones, i don't like plain things but the designs shouldn't get too complicated. i do love patterns that resemble real life animal patterns - especially dog breeds and the likes
      Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: i like dark palettes with little splashes of neon colors. but i like dark colors better
      Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: i certainly do love extra tails and any add-ons that make the pet look unique. perhaps heterochromia too!
      Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: honestly, i don't care about the rarity, i'm just curious as to what you would end up picking that would be my soulmate! also i'm a slacker, i like dark stuff, i love creating my own realities, things like that.
. .... . ...

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx.───────────
( they them ) ..
xxxxahoy there wanderer,
i'm alphie (formerly ash),
an adult freelance artist,
roleplayer
and generally a
nerd about fantasy. i enjoy
dark/gothic aesthetics,
queer pairings, dragons,
pirates and myths.

───────────
20 c$ sketchespirate pal
x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
x══════════════════════════════════
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihaela » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Favorite Color:Orange
Hobbies:Playing computer games and teaching pets
Favorite movie: free willy the journey home
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):royal
Favorite animal:killer whales
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: horse
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): yeah i like all animals on cs doesent matter if t has special additions
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:thank you so much
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _8_ people.
I have received _8_ gifts.
Mihaela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dddddonuts » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Favorite Color: black
Hobbies: drumming, painting, writing poetry, listening to music
Favorite movie: wall-e
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature/dark
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolf/dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): gradient
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): anything is fine!!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: n/a

thank you <3
they/he ✼ trade thread
dddddonuts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ironic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Favorite Color: green
Hobbies: writing
Extrovert, introvert, or both: extrovert
Favorite movie: titanic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): elegant
Favorite animal: lion
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: lion
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): unique
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): any
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no
Ironic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Favorite Color:Red, black or pink!

Hobbies:Drawing, Playing games like chicken smoothie,watching tv

Extrovert, introvert, or both:Introvert

Favorite movie:I don't really have one.
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist:Usually an optimist!

What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like Cutesy and Spooky

Favorite animal:Chameleon or Tapir
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Usually Rats, Rabbits, Hamsters or Chameleons of course.

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc):Floral, solid or stripes.

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:I have two moods, so dark colors and pastel.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc):Not really, but if I had to choose I like long fur.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:Not really but thank you for the opportunity ! ♡
x"𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢, 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxlucie | sleepy | canada
xxello there,
xxhoot hoot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Corvie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:52 am

Favorite Color: Blue!
Hobbies: Watching television/movies, reading novels, listening to music, drawing, video gaming, role playing, walking/hiking, and just chillin with friends.
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Extrovert around people I know or in familiar places, introvert around the unknown or anything slightly unfamiliar.
Favorite movie: Captain America: Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War.
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimist with others and pessimist with myself.
What kind of theme do you prefer: Royal, Elegant, Cutesy/Cuddly, Pretty, Natural, Holidays, and Sweets/Deserts.
Favorite animal: Horses and Dogs/Wolves.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Horses, Canines, Felines, PPS Foxes, PPS Dragons, and Bears.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: I am really neutral towards the pattern, although I don't like scales and spikes. More or less it's about the creativity of a pattern as well as things like detail. Anything that makes that pet unique and stand out. Sometimes that can be a solid pattern or a pattern that has a lot going on in it, that just depends on what the theme is.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Generally I find I prefer natural colors (browns, blacks, whites, etc) and the shade of it doesn't matter to me. But there are exceptions if the colors complement each other nicely and really pull the theme/design together. For example off the top of my head the space event pets, I remember the polar bear with the constellation inside of it. That pet wasn't very natural colored but it really caught my eye due to how it well done it was. I suppose I just really care about the colors and the pattern matching each other, and not whether they are a certain pattern or shade of color. I don't care for pets that have random colors thrown together and have spots and swirls here and there. There's got to be some rhyme and reason.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Wings on anything and everything, meanwhile with the canines I do tend to favor floppy ears, shaggy fur, bobbed tails, and not the usual shaped "smiley" mouths. I also like any accessories that go with the pet's theme, so for example a candy cane or Santa hat on a Christmas pet or flowers on a Easter pet. But I don't really like anything like clothing which covers up the pets patterns, unless it is like a "royal" pet theme.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not that I can think of, but thank you and I hope I wasn't too vague. I just tend to like a lot of variety and as such I usually favorite the pets that can stick in my mind.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me