Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby makima » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:07 am

Favorite Color: Purple
Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, the normal teenage girl stuff
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert
Favorite movie: Zootopia
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Optimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, pretty, elegant
Favorite animal: Let's be basic and go with a dog.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Again, dogs.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Spots, swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): The bobtailed dogs are pretty lit. (I'm sorry, lmao)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope!
makima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Favorite Color: purple
Hobbies: reading, sleeping, eating, photography, playing with baby animals
Extrovert, introvert, or both: intervert
Favorite movie: don't know to many greats!
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: permissive
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): goofy and cute
Favorite animal: zebra and panda
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dragon
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): swirls
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colours: dark colours
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): wings or elemental factor: fire, water, earth, air
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I love the mortal instrument series and supernatural things
Thank you for doing this and good luck :D
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaito;; » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Favorite Color: Black (Even though it's a shade)
Hobbies: Drawing Traditional and Digital
Favorite movie: The Butterfly Effect
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Elegant
Favorite animal: Fox
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Joker Dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Scales
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark Colours
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Wings, claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really

Thank you <3
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
valentine || they/them
vocaloid enthusiast!
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
───────{kaito solos ur fav}───
kaito;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ActivatedCharcoal » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Favorite Color: Black, Blues, and Golds!
Hobbies: hmm currently I'm into computer games and sleeping
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Both!
Favorite movie: uHm... I can never choose one... I usually like animated kids movies and shows~
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: 999% optimist! :0
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky!! Nature!!
Favorite animal: I love birds!! Crows! Have you heard of bearded vultures? They are majestic.... x0x Other than birds I love bats! and cats!
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: The dragons and deer and look really nice! I also love the space event pets!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): hmm.. are.. feathers an option? ^^ I like patches!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I love all... If I must choose, pastel!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): ! I do love them, they are my favourite! Wings and extra limbs, etc!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: hmmm I love anything halloweeny~ Thank you so much for this opportunity! ^*
ActivatedCharcoal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dddddddaa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Favorite Color: Blue
Hobbies: Reading, Drawing
Favorite movie: Les Miserables
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Elegant
Favorite animal: Cat
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Image
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Spots
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): nah
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope
dddddddaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lieselotte » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Favorite Color: Any shade of blue/purple, depending on my mood either really light or really dark. And then any white/black/brown/beige.
Hobbies: Agility with my dog, running
Extrovert, introvert, or both: Introvert totally.
Favorite movie: Mulan (honestly I don't know)
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Both, at the same time. Yes I get tired often.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Hmm, depending so much something pure, subtle.
Favorite animal: Dogs
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Heh, also dogs/wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): Hmm something "clear" or subtle.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel from those.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): Hmm, depends on the overall look of the pet, I do like wings or fluff.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Hmm, don't know c:
Lieselotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Wow, that is such a cool idea!

Favorite Color: black if you count that as a colour. Otherwise it depends on my mood. Darkish colours or Rainbows (I know. That fits perfectly xD )
Hobbies: Reading, writing stories, playing on the computer or with my pets
Extrovert, introvert, or both: introvert
Favorite movie: Hard to say. There are so many great movies, but I guess it is "Shaun of the dead".
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: Pessimist. In the depressed, sad way.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature or spooky
Favorite animal: Rabbits / Bunnys or Tigers.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Bunnys as well.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): mostly solid (since that is the "natural" way) or slow changes like colour gradients.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark colours
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): I love floppy ears and long/ fluffy fur.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Even though I love Rainbows I don't really like to bright colours, like neon colours.

Thank you so much!
My brother dudage sometimes uses my computer.

Collecting all bunnys

ImageImageImageImage

Lilly- the most loved being ever-
03.07.2005- 17.04.2015
I still miss you every day. You weren't just a little bunny but true perfection. At least now I know that someone is taking care lovingly of all our rabbit friends that already had to leave.
miha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Splashii » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Favorite Color: light blue
Hobbies: taking care of animals, sleeping, playing video games, drawing
Extrovert, introvert, or both: introvert
Favorite movie: the bee movie Probably Zootopia
Are you generally an optimist or Pessimist: pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature + cutesy
Favorite animal: Guinea pig
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: guinea pig + bunny
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls etc): spots
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope

Thank you for doing this !
[ she/he | adult | est (-4 site) | eng ]
Splashii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken- » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Favorite Color: Green
Hobbies: Drawing, Swimming, Making terrible puns
Extrovert, Introvert, or both: Extrovert
Favorite Movie: Pirates of The Caribbean
Are you generally a optimist or a pessimist: Pessimist
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, nature, spooky, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature
Favorite animal: Snake
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: UR Peach (I know they're not a animal but they have them in CS)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer, (ex. scales, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, etc) Scales? I'll go with scales.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, bobbed tails, cropped ears, claws, etc): I love them. My favorites are wings and claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope (Thank you! for your time)
I will finish writing this later...
Please, don't let them die!

False alarm, nothing here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me