:: Nekky's Customs :: Waiting List Full :: Read News ::

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

:: Nekky's Customs :: Waiting List Full :: Read News ::

Postby Nekomata » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi there,

I haven't opened an art trade thread for about a year now, and wish to improve my art skills and gain more pets so I can get that one pet I always wanted. :D

So, I'm opening this thread. I mostly draw humans, but I can also do cats and try anything else on request.

RULES:
- first one is free, after that you'll have to pay ;D
- post here with the animal you wish to pay with. I prefer wishlist pets, but if you don't have any on my wishlist try negotiating with something else.
- post first. don't just send me a trade, post first so I can approve the request or negotiate or whatever.
- I can do almost anything - wings, animal ears, tails, clothing, bones, whatever. If it's too hard i'll say so, but I doubt that'll happen much.
- I'll try to get it done within a week of your requesting it, but depending on how busy it gets it may take longer.
- I have a list of ten names. If the list is full, you've gotta wait darling.

NOTES:
- You don't need a human reference, just give me a reference of whatever creature it is and whatever else you want about clothing or poses. Clothing information isn't needed, but keep in mind that if you don't give me any info, i'll put whatever on them. :)
- The waiting list may be lengthened or shortened according to what's going on in RL. For example, as I write this I have exams, so it's being shortened to five. ^^

PAYMENT:
You can pay with pets, or you can do an art trade, though I prefer pets and if you offer an art trade I reserve the right to refuse it and ask for a pet instead. Look here for references of my fursona.

FORM: (eldek is in there so I can find all the requests easily ^^)
Code: Select all
[b]Your pets name:[/b]
[b]Pets gender:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Human or other?:
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Eldek[/b]

EXAMPLES:

here, here

One last thing - if its' free, you can't complain about the end result. Be polite, whether you've paid or not. Thanks! x

NEWS:
22/12/2011: My internet is going really, really slow at the moment and loading a picture takes half an hour. Plus i'm going away tomorrow for nine days to a holiday home we rented that has no internet whatsoever (or a t.v.), so I'll fix the internet and get onto the two remaining customs after Christmas. I am really, really sorry for the delay and if the requested customs weren't free already I'd make them free! I'll see you all when I get back in early Jan, in the meantime Merry Christmas, Blessed Yule/Litha, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year.
Last edited by Nekomata on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
My Pets My Custom Thread My Fursona
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Away until 2nd January (at least), so until then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(Mods my friend will probably be logging in on my account to get the Advent stuff for me because she's wonderful and awesome, please don't ban me for it. Thanks!)
Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: Nekky's Customs :: Open ::

Postby Nekomata » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm

WAITING LIST:
1. Deer Love STATUS: Started
2. Oddly Shaded STATUS: All done! :D
3. BlueCrane (sakurarabbit) STATUS: All done! :D
4. -corset- STATUS: Not yet started
5. H u n t r e s s STATUS: Not yet started

LIST FULL! :D

The list will be cleared once I finish all five requests. Be patient, there's more than enough of Neko to go around! lol XD
Last edited by Nekomata on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 am, edited 10 times in total.
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Away until 2nd January (at least), so until then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(Mods my friend will probably be logging in on my account to get the Advent stuff for me because she's wonderful and awesome, please don't ban me for it. Thanks!)
Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Your pets name: Pitty
Payment: 10 pets of yor choice
Human or other?: pit bull
[b]Anything Else?:
nope
Image: in signature
Eldek dont know wat it means
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 pm

♥Pitbull Love♥ wrote:

Hey there Pitbull, i'll get to it tomorrow after my exam. Just one thing, do you want the pitbull drawn as a human or for me to draw your pitbull as a pitbull, because if i'm drawing a pitbull I warn you its going to be crappy as heck, I can't draw dogs XD

Eldek is just a codeword so I can search the thread with 'eldek' and it comes up with all the posts with that word in it - a.k.a. all my requests ;D

It actually means fire oak in old norse XD
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 pm

can you draw a human one anmd a pitbull one please?
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Your pets name: Dinasty
Payment: Free i believe :D
Human or other?: Human thankies!
Anything Else?: I'm trying to get a human form of my character Dinasty. I'll get an image as soon as i can. With her shirt could it be skin tight with her back markings and jeans with din's tails markings down the left side? She has 1 set of earings as well as 2 bracelets (which are leather with spikes ;D) and if you could add the shoulder thing to her shirt that would be great. It could go from the top of her shoulder to under her right breast with the steel. If you chould put her facial markings on that would be wonderful. Also could her hair be long and maroon with white strands through it.
Image: Accesories Ref | Colour Ref
Eldek 8|

Thankies so much! <3
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Your pets name: Ayura
Payment: I believe it is free because it is my first.
Human or other?: Human please.
[b]Anything Else?:
No, but thank you!
Image:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=790971I don't have any refs for human yet. The red on her leg is a heart.
Eldek
Last edited by Seven Seas on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Seas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

♥Deer Love♥ wrote:can you draw a human one anmd a pitbull one please?

- Sure thing - but I noticed your pitbull has disappeared from your signature, either I can find a picture on google images or do you want to send me the picture in a PM?

~*Oddly Shaded*~ wrote:Thankies so much! <3

- You're added to the list, and you're welcome. :)

sakurarabbit wrote:Anything Else?: No, but thank you!

- I'll get right on it ;D

I'll add to the first post that a human reference isn't needed, just some sort of reference. It's CS after all, most of the requests will show animals XD Just as long as you give some clue about clothing or whatever. ^^
Last edited by Nekomata on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikaze » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Can you reserve me a spot?

{ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee }
Mikaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekomata » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

-corset wrote:Can you reserve me a spot?

Sure, just fill out the form when you're ready. Also, love the username. :D
zOMG!
don't click this link...

Nekomata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me