The Arctic Winds | NO POSTING YET!!!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

The Arctic Winds | NO POSTING YET!!!

Postby glassesprotag » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm

...The Arctic Winds...

Welcome to Chi and Fox's joint art shop.

This joint art shop consists of two different artists with two different styles. One thing that is the same with us, id that we have amazing things to offer. This shop is filled with different things, we hope you find what you are looking for. ;)

...Rules...
-Only order when there are slots open please
-Fill forms out correctly
-Do not claim as your own
-Do not edit anything
-Leave our signatures on the images
-Be nice
-If Fox snaps at you for almost no reason, do not snap back, she's going through a bad time at the moment, and she does not need it to be worse. Note to everyone; she has anger issues and PMS
-Art trades are accepted - only one day a week; the day is chosen by the artist
-If we ask for a certain pet rarity, we would like that rarity for the art
-No spamming
-Do not constently ask to be on the whitelist
-If you are blacklisted, do not post here anymore
-No advertising unless in the Sponsor's post
-Please, do not copy our work
-Do not steal someone's art
-Please provide a decent reference(s)
-Do not take away anything from the forms
-Use the propper forms

...Guide...
-Intro
-Fox's Igloo
-Chi's Ice Cave
-Fox's Previewed Pieces
-Chi's Preview Boulevard
-Fox's Office
-Chi's Slot Street
-Fox's Portfolio
-Chi's Already-Killed Prey
-Gifties

...Enjoy what we have to offer! <3...
glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Arctic Winds | Fox's Igloo

Postby glassesprotag » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm

...Fox's Igloo...
You tred through the snow in the dead of winter. The sky is completly drown in night, even though it is almost lunch time. Aside from the stars, the aurora borialis is your only light. You tred for several more minutes, when you see a lit dome. You run to the dome and notice it's an igloo. An arctic fox with sky blue markings pads out of the igloo and noticed you in the cold. "You there!" she calls. "Are you cold?" you nod quickly. She turns around and flicks her tail, signalling you to come in. You run to the igloo and walk inside. It's very warm inside. You see the arctic fox sitting at a table made of ice. She is sipping hot chocolate. You feel your mouth water as you gaze apon the steaming drink in awe. The arctic fox signals you to come and sit with her. You sit down on a block of ice, surprisingly not cold at all, and sip the chocolatey drink. "My name is Fox. Make yourself at home. I wont bite, most of the time," she giggles. "Anyways, let me tell you a bit about myself."

I am Fox Arcticti. I am not very old, but I have great things to offer. I have no boyfriend, not because I can't get one, it's just because I don't have a crush on anyone anymore. X3
I have been drawing since I was a baby, so it's hard to answer questions about how good I am, so don't ask them. XD I have used almost every single art tool known to man (one only to foxes X3), so my skills have grown since I was little. If I run out of paper, you better run...
I speak only english. I am a fox, not a wolf, a fox! Keep that in mind. Call me something other than a fox, I'll claw your butt up. *giggles* Nah, I'm just kidding.
My favorite colors are turquoise, black, and green. They don't look good together, unless in the right pattern.
My fursona is a war snow leopard. *huggles*

Well, I think you know what you need to know. ;)
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Arctic Winds | NO POSTING YET!!!

Postby nio » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Chi's Ice Cave
You look at the sky, it's covered in pink streaks. Dawn, you think bitterly. You trudge through the thick snow for an hour more. You shiver. Then you notice a small ice cave, and an arctic fox inside. The fox looks at you, "Hey!" He calls, "Come and have some hot chocolate!" You race over the the arctic fox, and he leads you inside. The cave is surprisingly warm. The arctic fox offers you a mug of steaming hot chocolate. He looks at you, "My name is Gerald. Make yourself at home." He smiles. You notice a human smiling at you too. She tells you her name is Chichi, but to call her Chi. Gerald speaks again, "Chi's going to tell you a bit about herself."

I am Chi, Gerald's owner. I'm not very old, but I have great things to offer. I have no boyfriend, not because I can't get one, it's just the dude I have a crush on is dating my friend.
I've been drawing since as long as I can remember. I remember my father always knowing I'd me a good artist, 'cause he'd compare my drawing with others, mine where better. I usually get annoyed by my friends always saying: "Woah! How do you draw like that? You're so good!".
I speak only english, but I've been trying to learn Japenese, but I fail at that. Gerald is my Dæmon. He loves me so, but can boss me around alot.
My favorite color are sky blue, black and white. I love the sign Yin Yang.
I have no fursona.

Well, I think you know what you need to know, but feel free to ask me question through PM.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Arctic Winds | Fox's Previewed Pieces

Postby glassesprotag » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:41 pm

...Fox's Previewed Pieces...
You look around the igloo and notice a wide staricase leading downstairs. Fox smirks as she notices your confussion. "Would you like to see a few pieces of my art?" she asks. You look at her and blush with embarrassment. You have no clue she was watching you look around. You nod as you rub the back of your head. Fox smirks again and stands up. She pads over to the staircase and bounds down it. You stand up and follow her. In the room, you see three pieces of art on the walls. "You like?" she asks. You nod and go over to the art. You look at each piece closely. "These are just a few pieces, I have many more down stairs."

Those are my examples for you. All belong to me, so no touchies.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Arctic Winds | NO POSTING YET!!!

Postby nio » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Chi's Preview Boulevard
You look around the cave and see a small tunnel leading deeper into the cave. Chi nods to you, "Wanna see some of my art?" She asks. You nod. Chi gets up and Gerald follows her. You walk for a while, then you come out in a place that you didn't expect. It's a snowy boulevard, with trees and all. Chi leads you to a small igloo, inside, there are 3 peices of art. "You like?" Gerald asks. You nod and go over to the art. Chi smiles, "These are just a few peices, I have more."

Those are my examples for you. All belong to me, so no touchies.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Arctic Winds | Fox's Office

Postby glassesprotag » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

...Fox's Office...
You nod at the art and compliment. Fox nods. "If you'd like a piece, I can make you one," she hints. You nod slightly. She notices your nod and pads over to a door. Fox goes through the dog flap, and you follow, going through the whole door. You see Fox sitting in a black chair looking at a computer screen. "I get orders daily, so it wont be done right away. I have three slots for each art that I offer, and they go by pretty fast," she takes a breath and continues. "I am very busy, so I can't get anything done sometimes." She spins in her chair, facing away from you. She spins back to facing you. "Here are the forms to fill out. Please check the slots before ordering. Everything must be filled out in order to qualify." You nod and grab a pen from your pocket and a form.

...Digital Art...
Payment is one uncommon from 2010 or an offsite currency. Offsite currency is 200 auro from Unifaction. PM Fox if you plan to do the offsite currency.

...Slots...
1 - Open
2 - Open
...Form...
Code: Select all
[center][color=#0080FF]I'd Like Some Digital Art From Fox[/color]
Username:
Species:
Reference(s):
Background:
Payment:
Other: [/center]

...Traditional Art...
Payment is one rare from any year or an offsite currency. Offsite currency is 500 aurp from Unifaction. PM Fox if you plan to do the offsite currency.

...Slots...
1 - Open
2 - Open
...Form...
[center][color=#0080FF]I'd Like Some Traditional Art From Fox[/color]
Username:
Species:
Reference(s):
Background:
Payment:
Other: [/center]

...Avatars...
Payment is one common from 2010 or an offsite currency. Offsite currency is 350 auro from Unifaction. PM Fox is you plan to do the offsite currency.

...Slots...
1 - Open
2 - Open
...Form...
[center][color=#0080FF]I'd Like An Avatar From Fox[/color]
Username:
Species:
Reference(s):
Animation:
Background:
Payment: