Running fox Shop! Free ref. sheet!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Running fox Shop! Free ref. sheet!

Postby soratly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 am

Welcome to the foxhole!

Please order one of two 'products' (more might come), but be sure to read everything necessary :)
I currently offer your very own customized running fox animation, or if you need a new character you can get that too :) And you can get your own reference sheet template for free! (Very handy if you don't have one but want to order a running fox for one of your already existing characters or your fursona :) )

PLEASE NOTE:
Since I have recently moved from one apartment to another, I don't exactly know when my own computer have internet access. Meaning that all orders are on hold until my computer is online. Thank you for your pacience :)

Please read the following if you wish to order:

Payment:
A pet from my wishlist pr. order. If you pay with a Common or Very common, please supply with a donation of your choice (That means two pets, one from my wishlist and a donation)
If the WL is Uncommon or above in rarity, that pet is enough :) But donations is still welcome!
No pets with unknown rarity. If you don't have any of my WL pets, I will only accept the offer with at least 3 pets that is at least uncommon - and only if your character is very simple.

Please note: Due to bad experience with designs that are far too complicated, I choose if I want to make your order or not.
Send your order in this thread, and this thread only. I will PM you back if I accept your order, and once I've accepted it you can send me the trade with the WL pet. Once I am done with your order, I will accept the trade with the code in the message box :)
Please do not change the code I send you. The code include the picture that links back to this thread, so please help me with business and respect the code :) (Although if you only wish to save the picture to your computer, thats another case :) )

When the order is accepted you can send the trade with the payment (you can also send it before I accept it, and I will cancel if I don't accept it) - I will start on your order as soon as you have send the trade. I won't start on the order if there is no payment ready.

How to order:
USE THE RIGHT ORDER FORM!

Running fox animation:
This is the template: (except my sig won't be blinking on yours)

Order form for Running fox only:
Reference sheet. Descriptions is not enough!
Background colour. I'm sorry, but I can't make it transparent, or draw a complex background. Plain colours please.
Text?

Please, no major add-ons. Only things that include in the colouration of the fox (like necklaces, scars, gloves and whatnot). No wings, multiple tails, horns and so on. Things that would make me have to do the whole animation over again is generally not something I'll do.
Note: It will be somehow simplified. You can see the previous orders in the post below, and you can get an idea of how it would look.

Tips for choosing background colour: I sometimes get an order where the background colour just won't work with the colour of the character. The choice of colour is of course completely up to you, but you might want to keep a few things in mind :)
If your characters main body colour is very dark, you should pick a background colour that is slightly lighter, and the other way around. Don't choose the same colour as the colour of the main body since it will make it blend into the background too much, and all you'd really get is an animated lineart :)
If you want the character to pop more you need to pick a colour that stands as a good contrast to the main body colour. This means that you might want to choose a light or vague colour. Very bright neon colours doesn't work very well this way since they will be annoying for the eye to look at.
Safe choices are colours that are not too bright. And text colour should be as close to either white or black as possible (and of course the opposite of the background colour - dark background = light text and vice versa.. Makes it more readable :) )

Introducing a brand new shop product:
Character design!

If you already have a character and need a sheet (maybe for ordering the animation) you can use the template for free. Click the image to download the PDF file. (Download is in the upper right corner)

Character design: (Other species will come eventually.)
This is for characters only. If you need a fursona, please read this 'guide'. Its a personal thing, so don't ask strangers to make you a fursona :) Its your task.
You should know that I am a "less is more" kind of person, when designing things like this. I don't do a lot of weird markings, mismatching colors and tons of merchandise.
I do however know a lot about putting together colors and making neat designs, since I've been educated (professionally) in it for some years.

Order form for character design only: (If you want me to make something up, leave current the field blank. But you should at least give me two colors at minimum)
Name:
Specie:
Additions:
Any specific wishes:
Last edited by soratly on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:25 am, edited 19 times in total.
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Running fox animation - Shop!

Postby soratly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:07 am

Waitinglist: 1

Orders so far:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Character design:
Borrowed lineart by request
Last edited by soratly on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 am, edited 21 times in total.
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soratly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 am

Bump.

No one interested?
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 am

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=562755
Backround: Gray, please.
Payment: Sent.

No text, and please don't forget the flowers on his back. Thank you!
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Gone.Traveling. » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 am

These are adorable!
.Gone.Traveling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soratly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 am

kiwi-chan wrote:These are adorable!

Thx :)
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

Reference: I dont really have one...could you just make something cool looking up?-no pink please
Background: White
Payment: Sending-sent

No text please
persey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soratly » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 am

Apparently I had to move all the gif's to my own server because Tinypic just ruined them by some reason :/
soratly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jarvis » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 am

Reference sheet- The dog in my siggy <3
Background color- White, please!
Text?- Along the bottom, put "Heaven Rain"
(Please include items and hair if possible. If not, surprise me with a design of your choice!)

✦ jarvis/chess ✦
✦ lover of flowers ✦
✦ neurodivergent ✦
✦ vis dev artist ✦
✦ believer in fairies ✦

Image Image

current hyperfixations:
fnaf, horror games in general
jarvis

My pets
My items
My wishlist