Closed Dx sorry

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Closed Dx sorry

Postby Shadowpool95 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 am

SimplePaws, or SP for short, is anything but simple. However much forewarned I was at the time and energy a pixel box adopt would take, I went ahead and did it anyway :3 I will refer you to Fang, who is the brains of the operation 'cuz StarClan knows I ain't got none. Who said that!?

Welcome to SimplePaws Pixel Box Adopt. As Shadowpool said, I'm Fang. I'm the smarts behind everything you see. End of story. No questions, done. Now that we're all cozy together, let me show you around and tell you a little bit about SP.

SimplePaws is a pixel box adoption center where you can adopt wolves. The wolves that live in SP boxes come in all colors and patterns, even the exotic odd ones you humans are so fond of.

Since this is Shadowpool's first pixel box adopt, she will have 10 spots open for reservations. She may add more later on, but only 10 for now. If you are occupying a spot and wish to abandon it, please PM Shadowpool. Your box will no longer be updated, your wolves will be put up for adoption, and the spot you were occupying will be open again.

Affiliates

Reserved Spots

1. Brightheartlover
2. I<3Tigger
3. Houndoomlover
4. Tofuudog
5. Pittie-Lover
6. Autumnwind
7. Scarlettclaw
8. Windfarmer
9. xYear-of-the-Angelx
10.Whitewater95
11. lexi chance (daya)
12. Aura shine
13. ._кєєяαн_.
14. Eeyore
15. gailagj

First come, first served, so here's a form to post to reserve a Spot.

Username:
Reserve me a Spot, Fang!

Oops! There seems to be no Spots left! You'll have to wait until one becomes available. PM Shadowpool if you have any questions.

Here's a waiting list. The order of people who get open Spots is as follows:
1. swiftkillwolf
2. furrypawsplayer
3. calvinrules6
4. Wakawaka!!!
5. skyrunner1265
6. Kuriousity
7. ♥wolfatheart♥
8. BrightScale©
9. fire*star
10. P!nkluvr
11. booldog

I get a whiff of complaint and you will either be bumped down the list or completely removed from it.
Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SimplePaws Pixel Box Adopt (Closed, WIP)

Postby Shadowpool95 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 am

Currency & Bank

Here on SP, the currency we use is PawSteps, or PS. Clever, huh? In order to get PS, you must trade ChickenSmoothie pets. Here is the going rate on SimplePaws. They are subject to change.
This is for Wishlist pets only.

Very Common - 1ps
Common - 2PS
Uncommon - 3PS
Rare - 8PS
Very Rare - 20PS
OMG - 40PS
*Store pets - Add 20PS (ex: Rare Store pet - 28PS)*

Bank

Here is where you can see how many PS you have and/or what Items you have in reserve.

Shadowpool95 - Unlimited. Was it necessary to put your's there?
Yes
Whitewater95 - Unlimited (she's Shadowpool's sister)

Brightheartlover - 34PS
Tofuudog - 11PS
Houndoomlover - 7PS
I<3Tigger - 2PS
Pittie-Lover - 18PS
Autmnwind - 1PS
Windfarmer - 3PS
Scarlettclaw - 4PS
xYear-of-the-Angelx - 0PS
Eeyore - 1PS
lexie chance - 129PS :shock:
~Chloe~ - 4PS
._кєєяαн_. - 0PS
swiftkillwolf - 21PS
gailagj - 74PS
furrypawsplayer - 56PS
skyrunner1265 - 11PS
P!nkluvr - 21PS
booldog - 89PS (Catching up to lexie...)
Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 am, edited 57 times in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowpool95 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 am

Boxes & Wolves

After you have reserved your Spot and have been accepted, (a-hem) the next thing you need to do is get yourself a box. There are three sizes, small, medium and large. Easy enough, right? A small box can hold two wolves, a medium can hold three and a large box can hold four. Pups don't affect the number of wolves in a box until they grow up.

When you get your box, it will have a default background. Eventually Shadowpool will have more backgrounds for sale.

To get a box, just fill out the form below.

3PS

6PS

8PS

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]BoxSize:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Color of Sidebar:[/b](Light Color Please)
[b]Trade sent/Enough PS in Bank?:[/b]

You will be PMed your box and link when it is finished.

The next step is for you to get your wolf or wolves. You can put the forms for your wolves on the same post as that of your box or seperate. It doesn't matter to Shadowpool either way. But please note, one wolf per form.

For example, please don't:

Username: Shadowpool95
Wolf name: Charna/Azar
looks/ref.:-----/------
Personality:-------/------
Paid for?:--/--

It's confusing, I hate it, and so does Shadowpool.

Wolves cost 2PS each. They can look any way you want, but until told otherwise, no extras (ie: wings, more tails, ect) I'm not saying they'll never be available, or that they will, but it is an option that Shadowpool is looking into.

Shadowpool can work off of a picture or a dercription, as long as it is detailed.

Don't:

Brown and white.

Do:

Brown body with white paws and socks, white tipped tail, white muzzle and a white belly and throat. Dark green eyes

*Note: Don't fill up your boxes first thing, there is an adoption center that may have wolves in need of a good home!*

Here's the form for wolves.

[b]Wolf name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Looks/Ref.:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b](as long a paragraph as you want)
[b]Paid for?[/b]
[b]Able to breed through a random event?:[/b]
Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding & Adoptions

Your wolves on SP can breed and have one to three puppies. Your female wolves can get pregnant two ways: a breeding you set up or through a random even where your wolf will go to someone elses box or someone elses wolf will come to yours. If you wish to breed two wolves, they must be in love.

The breeding fee is 6PS. You can either breed two of your wolves or one of yours with someone elses. In case of the second option, each person will pay half the fee (3PS), the owner of the male will get to choose which one he wants, then the owner of the female will get the rest. The wolves don't have to be in the same box.

Form for breeding two of your wolves:

[b]Wolves:[/b]
[b]Enough PS?:[/b]

Form for breeding one of your wolves with someone elses: (Both people participating will each have to fill out a form)

[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Your Wolf:[/b]
[b]Other Person's Username:[/b]
[b]Their Wolf:[/b]

When your pups are born, they don't count towards your total number of wolves in your box (ie: If you have two wolves in a small box, they can still have pups, but when they grow up they will be sent to the adoption center. Likewise, if you have two pups and only one space in your box open, the oldest pup will stay and the other will go to the adoption center)

Adoption Center

Here is where wolves go when they are unwanted or there is no room for them. There are many cercumstances that will cause wolves to wind up here, with the most common being pups that just grew up and they had no room in their box or people who abandoned their box and gave up their wolves.

There is a no fee to drop off a wolf. To adopt a wolf (it costs 1PS), just fill out the form:

Cages:

Cage 1

Cage 2

Cage 3

More cages will be added if neccissary.

Form to drop off a wolf:

[b]Wolf:[/b]

Form to adopt a wolf:

[b]Cage #:[/b]
[b]Wolf's name:[/b](Unless it already has one)
[b]Have enough PS?[/b]
Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store

Here is where you can buy Items to care for your wolves. Wolves can hunt for themselves, so you don't need to buy food, but it may be a good idea to keep a chunk of meat handy for the safety of any visitors. Fill out the form to buy stuff. Simple as that. Any items you buy but choose to save for later will be stored in your bank account. More items will be added soon.

Image - Plants increase the likelihood of visitors coming to your box. And they look pretty. The leaves can either be light or dark green, and the flowers come in yellow, pink, blue, red, white, orange, purple and black. Please specify. (2PS)

Image - Meat decreases the likelihood of your visitors being eaten by your wolves. The different kinds of meat are zebra, giraffe, lion, wildebeest, cow and deer. Please specify. (1PS)

Image - Caves are there to protect your wolves if it storms. A cave comes in grey, tan, brown and marble. Please specify. (3PS)

Backdrops (Lg 3PS, Med 2PS, Sm 1PS)
Once you buy a backdrop you can switch between the ones you own for no extra charge. AKA, you only have to buy it once to use it forever!!

Night Feild Backdrop (Large Box Only)

Forest Clearing Backdrop (Large Box Only)

Form to buy things.

[b]Item:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b](if not needed put N/A)
[b]Quantity:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Use now or later?:[/b]
[b]Have enough PS?:[/b]
Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Acrhive

In our Archive, you can see all of the boxes owned by everyone.

Last edited by Shadowpool95 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SimplePaws Pixel Box Adopt (OPEN)

Postby Shadowpool95 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

Yay! We're ready to go!

Not quite. You still have a lot of work to do...

I know that. But it'll be fun! And you'll help me, right?

I have a degree in law, not mental health, but I'll help with the pixel box adopt if you would like.

Hey! D:

X3

Alright, let's go!
Shadowpool95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SimplePaws Pixel Box Adopt (OPEN)