MODS PLEASE DELETE, WILL RE-OPEN

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

MODS PLEASE DELETE, WILL RE-OPEN

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

Hey everyone! Asking for writing is closed for now, I'm working on getting people hired! I'll tell you about the jobs, a brief description and what you get paid. Ok, here are all of the job openings, along with descriptions.

Secretary--- For this job, you need to be on a lot. When people want writing, they fill out a form and send it to you. You send it to me to complete. Also, people send you questions, I give you the proper information to answer them, and you give them an answer. You will get paid 1 pet every time your work is a success. That meaning when you properly delivery an order. But if we get no orders in one day, you still get a free pet for being there.

Writers: No Longer Accepting!
1. Elizabeth and Dean
2. wolfhorsegurl3

Co-Owner--- Actually very simple description. You bump a TON on here, you answer random questions people have and, if your a good artist, you could make banners and advertise. Also, I'll tell yu to post news on here. Sadly, you can't edit this post, but you can make a simple announcement. You get paid 2 pets a day. The Co-Owner has a lot of responsibility. Posting news and announcements is your biggest priority, because you need to let the people

Mods--- Again, is very very simple. You monitor everybody's post, when somebody brakes a rule you tell them no or something like that. You need to bump ALL THE TIME. It's the most simple option, because you just need to make sure everyone follows the rules. You get paid 2 pets a week, 1 uncommon and 1 common.

Mods
1. ExtremeBoredom

Bye, Guyz! I won't be back on until Monday, ok? Please offer jobs and such! Bye, everyone! :D
Last edited by climbing{the}world on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am, edited 18 times in total.
Because I met my best writing/internet buddy through her signature, I decided to list a bunch of things about me. Not that I like making friends. Or that I'm good at it.

Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Silmarillion; Anything Tolkien Really; My Little Pony; FimFiction; Fanfiction; AppleDash; TwiDash; RariJack; Writing; Poetry; Camp NaNoWriMo; NaNoWriMo; Rabbits; My Pet Rabbit Nali; Slender; Steam; Team Fortress 2; Minecraft; SkyDoesMinecraft; HuskyMudkipz; PewDiePie; Stephano (duh!); Smosh; Ian is Best Smosh; Woona is Best Princess; The Youtubes; Skypes; Scrivener; Movies; Scripts; Award Shows; Elijah Wood aka Frodo; Pippin is Best Hobbit; Tumblr; Shadowlands MC; Tinq.

Take... whatever you want from that. Just, please, no weird, obsessed stalkers, okay?

Okay.*

*Fault in Our Stars reference anyone?
climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taylorz New Writing Shop ( Now Open!)

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 am

Thanks everyone! :D
Because I met my best writing/internet buddy through her signature, I decided to list a bunch of things about me. Not that I like making friends. Or that I'm good at it.

Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Silmarillion; Anything Tolkien Really; My Little Pony; FimFiction; Fanfiction; AppleDash; TwiDash; RariJack; Writing; Poetry; Camp NaNoWriMo; NaNoWriMo; Rabbits; My Pet Rabbit Nali; Slender; Steam; Team Fortress 2; Minecraft; SkyDoesMinecraft; HuskyMudkipz; PewDiePie; Stephano (duh!); Smosh; Ian is Best Smosh; Woona is Best Princess; The Youtubes; Skypes; Scrivener; Movies; Scripts; Award Shows; Elijah Wood aka Frodo; Pippin is Best Hobbit; Tumblr; Shadowlands MC; Tinq.

Take... whatever you want from that. Just, please, no weird, obsessed stalkers, okay?

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

UP!^^

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 am

Up! ^^

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 am

I'm guessing nobody on here likes my writing? What a shame.... :\

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 am

Up!^^^^^^ Come on, somebody please order something! I'll lower prices if I need to!

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 am

ExtremeBoredom! I need you- I mean i need your help!!!!!!!!! HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :| :|

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:46 am

Bump! Awesome banner on first post is made by ExtremeBoredom! Always free, and always happy! :D

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 am

Come on, please offer! I hope this isn't begging, but buisness is not good. Thank you so much ExtremeBoredom, but where the heck are you? I need your help!!!!! :|

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 am

Bump! Come on, please order! :D

Okay.*

climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me