Baby Doe and Hiedi art

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Baby Doe and Hiedi art

Postby tikapup1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Intro
Hi, if your wondering about the name, this is not a partnership!!! I just titled me little old art shop after my baby goats. I will draw traditional art if wanted or tablet (computor) art. I draw anything from birds to bunnies, though my best art are horses and wolves i think. I do have a life out of C.S., but since it's summer i have a lot more time on my hands and will get your art requests done as soon as possible.

Art requirements
The art quality is dependent apon the description you give me and the payment, though all art will be VERY similiar in quality just maybe not the exact way you wanted it to be, so to prevents this, i ask for as much information as possible!!! Color(s), ear shape, type of animal, ect.

Payment and Art Examples
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j40 ... 132011.jpg
This piece is around 1 rare or two nice uncommens i think, but let me know in a POLITE way if you think it isn't. The price would be the same for this piece as well
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j40 ... 142011.jpg

Rules
EVERY rule applies that Tess and the C.S. staff has created, as well as i WILL treat you th same as you treat me.

Form: :arrow: as follows :arrow:
User name:
Art Description:
(please tell me about payment in a p.m. (private message) thanks)
Other details: (optional)

Thanks, Tikapup1 :D
The great difference between voyages rests not in ships but in the people you meet on them.(i LUV that quote!!!!)
GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Tip for trading with me...
I love bunnies, malk wolves, and malk dragons... luckly i'm a fair person willing to trade... But PLEASE do not ask for a rare and other pets and only give me an uncommon pet in exchange. ThankyouGO TO viewtopic.php?f=21&t=610326 FOR ART!!!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
My AWESOME forsona.jpg
tikapup1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me