Paying 5 - 20 pets for drawings of my winged wolf fursona!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Paying 5 - 20 pets for drawings of my winged wolf fursona!

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=487617
Lineart Credit To: EmberWolf
Design/Coloring Credit To: rainbowpanda101
Welcome! Are you here because you think you can draw my fursona?
Unfortunately, I don't really have very valuable pets to offer.
However, what I lack in quality, I'll try to make up for with quantity!
Just check below for further details about what I'm paying!

What I'm Wanting Drawn
You see that winged wolf picture up above? :points up: That's my newest fursona, Kupid! She needs more art!
I'm going to pick 3 people to do art of Kupid for me. I'll be choosing first, second, and third pick by how much I love the art.
I'll list names below of people whose art I'm interested in, and I'll pick from that group once there are at least 5 - 6 names.

Possible Picks

-none yet-

-----

PAYMENT!!!!!
This is what you're really here for, right? ;)

1st Pick
will be asked to do a full-body drawing for me

20 pets of their choice from the group below
(chooses first)

2nd Pick
will be asked to do a full-body drawing for me

10 pets of their choice from the group below
(chooses after 1st Pick)

3rd Place
will be asked to do a headshot drawing for me

5 pets of their choice from the group below
(chooses after 1st and 2nd Pick)

THE PAYMENT GROUP

-----

Just a Few Rules
1. Please use your OWN lineart - not one done by someone else.
(I can color other people's linearts myself any time I want.)

2. Don't complain if I don't pick you to do art for me.

3. Kupid's design is MINE. So don't steal it!
(All art I get will be going on my fursona/character page on CS. You can find it here.)

4. Oekaki drawings are okay! I prefer links from photobucket/tinypic/etc. but I'll accept oekaki.

5. No traditional drawing please. I'm not a big fan of it.

Will add more rules if I think I need more.

-----

What I'm Looking For
Cute, adorable, sweet, goofy...anything that makes Kupid look like a total sweetheart! :D
It isn't mandatory that you draw her with her scarf. Winter is ending soon, so she won't need it much longer!

I'd prefer drawings of her:

- playing on her black Dell laptop
- listening to her iPod (which has this case)
- her drawing with her tablet (she'd have her laptop with her, as well)
- carrying her red messenger bag on her shoulder (the strap is black)
- reading a book (she loves The House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast!)
- or a combination of the above (such as playing on her laptop and listening to her iPod at the same time)

The third pick person won't have to pay attention to the above because they're just doing a headshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra Info
You might want to at least read about Kupid's look so you don't mess anything up! ;)

A Little About Kupid's Personality
Kupid, or Q.P. for short, is a tech-savy young adult wolf with a love for words and art!
She adores everything to do with popular electronic technology. She also loves to read and draw.
Q.P. is known for spending copious amounts of her time on her laptop, doodling and drawing with her
Wacom Bamboo 13 inch x 9 inch tablet, and listening to her iPod Touch. Whenever she's not on her laptop,
her tablet, or her iPod (which is rare) she's reading books, hanging out with her friends, or taking a nap.

-----

A Little About Kupid's Look
I'm only going to explain things that aren't really showing in the picture provided above.

Kupid's eyes are two-toned. The right is blue and the left is green! Don't forget that!
Kupid's chin is white. The white flows down the front of her neck and chest and down to her belly.
Her fluffy mane, which is rainbow-striped, ends right in between where her wings attach to her back.
All of the paw pads on all of her paws are completely white. Don't forget that if you draw her paw pads!
The rainbow arrow is only on her right flank. The head of the arrow and the shaft are both red.
The first two "feathers" on the arrow are orange. Then it goes yellow, green, blue, and purple.
The backs of her wings are black - the rainbow smudges are only on the underside of her wings!
Her whiskers are rainbow with 3 on each cheek. Right cheek: red, orange, yellow. Left cheek: green, blue, purple

Please give examples of your work.
I'd prefer to see canine examples, thanks!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

πŸŒˆπŸŒˆβ˜”πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
XXXXXXXXXX

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me