โ™ฆ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•กโ™ฆ[closed]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

โ™ฆ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•กโ™ฆ[closed]

Postby buckleigh » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:42 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ™ฆ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก โ™ฆ
~
Status - [Open/Closed]

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ:

- I am only doing horses or horse-shaped creatures at this time.
- I will be prioritising USD and pet payments over C$. When offering pets, please try to only offer dogs, horses, malk dragons or WL pets, exceptions being if it is an OMGSR, old store pet or UR.
- simple shaded commissions are the only type that can have a human added at this time. some examples in the realistic shading sections have humans, if you desperately want a rider in your realistic commission, send me a pm and we can work it out c:
- Fantasy is fine, wacky colours are fine!
- Depending on level of detail and size of piece, commissions may take anywhere from 1-4 weeks.
- I will most likely post finished commissions on my art portfolio accounts/sites. If you do not want it shared, let me know.

๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ:

'09 rares are used here for the ease of conversion between pets/c$/usd. I accept (and love) 08 rares as well!
    Simple shaded character headshot - 2 '09 rares / 1 vr /100C$ / 6usd
    Simple shaded fullbody coat design - 4 '09 rares / 2 vr / 200C$ / 12usd
    Simple shaded character fullbody - 6 '09 rares / 3 vr / 300C$ / 18usd
    + background - Starts at + 6 '09 rares / 3 vr / 300C$ / 18usd, increases with complexity
    + extra equine character - + 2-6 '09 rares depending on size
    + human rider/handler - + 6 '09 rares / 3 vr / 300C$ / 18usd

Lined semi-realistic shaded coat design - 0.5 non / 5 MA / 1000C$ / 50usd
    Lined semi-realistic shaded fullbody - 0.5 non / 5 MA / 1000C$ / 50usd
    + background - starts at 0.5 non / 1000C$ / 50usd, increases with complexity
    + extra equine character - + 0.5 non / 1000C$ / 50usd

Realistic shaded character headshot - 1 non / 10 MA / 2000C$ / 100usd
    Realistic shaded fullbody coat design - 2 non / 20MA / 4000C$ / 200usd
    Realistic shaded character fullbody - 3 non / 30 MA / 6000C$ / 300usd
    + background - Starts at 3 non / 30 MA / 6000C$ / 300usd, increases with complexity
    + extra equine character - 0.75 non - 2.75 non depending on size

Animations - starts at 5 nons, by negotiation depending on complexity

Based off of this list: [x]
--> When offering pets, please try to only offer dogs, horses, malk dragons or WL pets, exceptions being if it is an OMGSR, old store pet or UR.

๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ:

๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ:
1. open
2. open

๐Ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ :
--> copy the following form and post it to this thread.
--> If paying with pets, send the trade link and I will accept once the commission is finished.
--> if paying with USD, post the form here and then send me a PM to discuss payment options!
--> Include any details about expressions/character personality, background ideas/details/locations ect.
Code: Select all
Username:
Character Reference:
Commission type:
Character Personality:
Pose/details:
Payment offer:
Anything else?

Last edited by buckleigh on Sun May 28, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™ฆ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก โ™ฆ[WIP]

๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  - Coat design/Character Profile/no background

๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  - with background, and/or riders

Last edited by buckleigh on Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™ฆ ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก โ™ฆ[WIP]

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐’๐ž๐ฆ๐ข-๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  - Coat design/Character profile/with or without background

Last edited by buckleigh on Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckleigh » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:43 pm

๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  - Coat design/Character profile/no background

Last edited by buckleigh on Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  - with background, and/or riders

Last edited by buckleigh on Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ - Sketch, flat colour or full shading.

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™ฆ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•กโ™ฆ [open]

Postby Boghound » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:29 pm

Username: Lath
Character Reference: Eli (design does NOT have to be exact) for the semi-realistic and first fullbody with background. For the second fullbody with background, Taurus, Opprobrium, and Leash.
Commission type: Lined semi-realistic shaded fullbody (750), Simple shaded character fullbody with background x2 (1200), one with two extra characters (x amount of 09 rares + 50c$ still from the valuation of the 1 non horse)
Character Personality: Eli is a very gentle horse, loves kids and things smaller than himself. His big mule ears can hear a pin drop about a mile away, and he makes sure he doesn't miss a single thing. He's an easy keeper and loves munching on anything he can get his hooves on. | Taurus, Opp, and Leash are some dastardly horses who are up to no good, not ever. They're a shocking sight all together: three pink skulls judging you silently. They're a bit of a mean girl group, if you want the truth, and will absolutely stomp all over you given the chance.
Pose/details: For the first piece I'd love if Eli was rearing up. For the second with the background, maybe somewhere cozy like a sunflower field? Or autumn and laying in a big pile of colourful leaves, maybe one on his nose too? (: For the piece with the three sisters, I'm kind of in love with the idea of some kind of Halloweeny scene. Dark, mysterious, maybe doing magick in the woods with the girls.
Payment offer: Sent a trade. OMGSR Mint Horse (valued at 1 non/2000c$) + some 09 rares, all of the ones that I have. If you'd take them, I can supplement with '10 rares as well need be.
Anything else? I believe that's all. Thanks for considering taking on this commission! (:
-
-
โœฆโœฆโœฆ

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

๐ŸŒณ

โœฆโœฆโœฆ

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™ฆ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™'๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•กโ™ฆ [open]

Postby buckleigh » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:05 pm

Lath wrote:Username: Lath
Character Reference: Eli (design does NOT have to be exact) for the semi-realistic and first fullbody with background. For the second fullbody with background, Taurus, Opprobrium, and Leash.
Commission type: Lined semi-realistic shaded fullbody (750), Simple shaded character fullbody with background x2 (1200), one with two extra characters (x amount of 09 rares + 50c$ still from the valuation of the 1 non horse)
Character Personality: Eli is a very gentle horse, loves kids and things smaller than himself. His big mule ears can hear a pin drop about a mile away, and he makes sure he doesn't miss a single thing. He's an easy keeper and loves munching on anything he can get his hooves on. | Taurus, Opp, and Leash are some dastardly horses who are up to no good, not ever. They're a shocking sight all together: three pink skulls judging you silently. They're a bit of a mean girl group, if you want the truth, and will absolutely stomp all over you given the chance.
Pose/details: For the first piece I'd love if Eli was rearing up. For the second with the background, maybe somewhere cozy like a sunflower field? Or autumn and laying in a big pile of colourful leaves, maybe one on his nose too? (: For the piece with the three sisters, I'm kind of in love with the idea of some kind of Halloweeny scene. Dark, mysterious, maybe doing magick in the woods with the girls.
Payment offer: Sent a trade. OMGSR Mint Horse (valued at 1 non/2000c$) + some 09 rares, all of the ones that I have. If you'd take them, I can supplement with '10 rares as well need be.
Anything else? I believe that's all. Thanks for considering taking on this commission! (:

accepted! thank you for ordering :D
I will be PMing you with sketches/updates as I go!

Art shop

send me trades!
buckleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me