⚡ Kayroh's Commissions ⚡

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

⚡ Kayroh's Commissions ⚡

Postby Kayroh » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:14 pm

Kayroh's Commissions
Hello! Open for everything, including bulk orders and gifts! I pride myself on my fast turn-around; all examples below were finished in the span of four hours. I accept bulk wishlist pets, certain art trades, and the amount equivalent in C$ as payment. How are my prices? Too high or too low? Let me know!

$12 Reference Sheet
A reference sheet of a character of your choice. Include a reference of them in your order, and a preferred pose or expression if you'd like!

$12 Custom Character
A custom character just for you! Will happily do Warriors and My Little Pony characters as well as the typical animal or anthro ones. Include anything from a set of emojis to preferred palettes in your order for me to work off of if you'd like!

$10 Fullbody Gif
A fullbody gif of a character of your choice, anywhere from two to ten frames. Include a reference of them in your order, and a preferred pose or expression if you'd like!

$8 Fullbody
A fullbody of a character of your choice. Include a reference of them in your order, and a preferred pose or expression if you'd like!

$6 Icon
An icon gif of a character of your choice, anywhere from two to ten frames. Include a reference of them in your order, and a preferred pose or expression if you'd like!

$4 Sticker
A sticker, headshot, or emoji of a character of your choice. Can be animated. Include a reference of them in your order. Will happily do expression and mood sets!

Looking for something you're not seeing? I'll happily attempt experimental orders and projects!
I can draw a majority of animals and anthros but have less experience with humans.
I take USD over PayPal or Cashapp. You can commission me by replying here or messaging me personally. I also have a Discord or e-mail I can provide upon request if that would be easier. Thank you so much for reading!

Here's my Deviant Art if you want some more examples.
Last edited by Kayroh on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
hiii i'm kayrohhh
linktree and stuffart shop
what's going ON DUDES!!! :3
x
Kayroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡ Kayroh's Commissions ⚡

Postby Kayroh » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:07 pm

Bump
Thanks for stopping by. c:
x
hiii i'm kayrohhh
linktree and stuffart shop
what's going ON DUDES!!! :3
x
Kayroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚡ Kayroh's Commissions ⚡

Postby altmode » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:37 pm

super cute art!! for a fullbody gif would that be 190c$? not 100 percent sure on what the conversion rate is.
would you be up to draw vial https://toyhou.se/15110031.vial in a lab coat like this? with the goggles in his ref. hes a little science rat guy :D

worm

he/him ☆ illustration student
☆ robot enthusiast ☆

★ my adopts thread!
★ my website!

altmode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups