> sel's "offer what you want" art shop! (closed!)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

> sel's "offer what you want" art shop! (closed!)

Postby sel » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:26 pm

hello hello!
my name is Sel and i have recently returned to chickensmoothie after a long hiatus (almost three years)! obviously, i'm missing a lot of pets from that time, so i'd like to trade you all art for your pets! omg so commons, uncommons, rares, etc.; i want them all! i've added every single pet since september 2019 onto my wishlist, so throw them all at me! i will also happily take wishlist pets/items from before that date and c$!
*i’ll also consider bulk rares and up from before 2020 as I can use them for trading

this is "offer what you want", but please offer fairly from my wishlist!

i will pick which offers i want to take, i won't do them all and it's not fcfs

current waitlist:
- EeeeeeejDoge 50x50 animated pixel + 200x200 sig doll
- Comfie 50x50 pixel (x2) + 200x200 pixel (x2)

the only rules are:
- you must credit either my chickensmoothie account or my toyhouse (or both) wherever you use the art i make you
- please don't rush me; i work a full time job, i will finish your art as soon as i can!
- make somewhat reasonable offers! don't offer me a single 2022 common for art lol, and no doubles please (unless rare or up)
- i don't draw humans

okay! here are some examples of what i can do!
(listed from what i would consider "cheapest" to "most expensive", pls keep that in mind when making your offer)

>> chibi headshot stamps - these are no larger than 500x500 pixels, transparent background required. i do use a base for these, but it is a base i drew myself!
(this is old art, my style has changed slightly)
Image Image

>> busts - these will be around 1000x1000 pixels. i will automatically add a plain colored background so please specify if you want it transparent. i am willing to do simple animation but it will be a lot more expensive
example 1 . example 2 . example 3 . example 4 (animated)

>> 200x200 sig doll - these are essentially 200x200 pixels, but without the step of me having to do pixel lineart, so it's quicker for me to complete and easier on my hand lol. fits very nicely in a signature, hence the name. can do animation, it will cost extra
Image Image

>> pixel art - 200x200 pixels or smaller. any animation will cost a lot extra but i am happy to do it! please specify size (if you want it to be an appropriate size for cs icons it's 100x100 pixels), headshot or fullbody, and background or transparent
Image Image Image Image
("tiny" 50x50 ^^)
Image Image
("medium" 100x100 ^^)
Image ImageImage
("large" 200x200 ^^) more examples: anthro

>> 3/4 - these will be around 1500x2000 pixels. i will automatically add a plain colored background so please specify if you want it transparent. animation will be very expensive
example 1 . example 2

>> fullbody - these will be around 2000x2000 pixels. same guidelines as with 3/4 ^^
example 1 . example 2 . example 3 . example 4 . example 5 . example 6 (animated)

!! animation takes a lot of time and effort, even simple head-bobs!! if you want your piece animated, you must be willing to pay more!

so ya! that's what i can do! if you're interested, here's the form! C:
Code: Select all
[size=85][b]username >[/b]
[b]what kind of art do you want? >[/b]
[b]reference >[/b]
[b]payment you're offering >[/b]
[b]anything else? >[/b] here, include any pose/expression suggestions[/size]

i am also happy to do art trades, dm me if you're interested in that!
Last edited by sel on Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > sel's "offer what you want" art shop! (open!)

Postby kitsukami » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:56 pm

username > kitsukami
what kind of art do you want? > 50x50 fullbody pixel
reference > fizz, and use this doodle for feral proportions so it fits in the canvas (anatomy is a bit funky on it though since it was a fast sketch)
payment you're offering > this trade! im not sure if this covers it since i dont often do pet trades so lmk if i should add more
anything else? >
- his head is essentially the body of a shark with cat ears
- scales on his shoulders are able to shine in different shades of green/blue so it doesnt have to be 1/1
feel free to simplify the scales on the shoulders so it doesnt look like a mess
also you can do any pose you think is best!

ty for considering !
                x
                please call me alex
                not cooking 💯 ️‍🔥

───────────────

x
                my umas • she / they
                toyhcurrent ♫vid

░░░░░░░░░░░

kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squishifishi » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:34 pm

username > squishifishi
what kind of art do you want? > a 200x200 pixel fullbody!
reference > here!
payment you're offering > sent a trade! you can ask me to add, i can be bad with pets <3
anything else? > id love if you put some little clouds behind him or something, thatd be so cute! they dont have to be shaded haha. also ur art is just sooo cute!!
hey there! im brahms. ive sort of 'quit', i check in often and adopt new pets, but my uncommon and below pets are totally free real estate, and im open for rare trades too if you want one!
if you have an art shop open for cs pets, please oh pleeease tell me!
shoot me a pm if you ever feel like it, i love making buds, i could never have enough of em! xoxo

he/him || black + turkish transman || blm
squishifishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:39 pm

kitsukami wrote:username > kitsukami
what kind of art do you want? > 50x50 fullbody pixel
reference > fizz, and use this doodle for feral proportions so it fits in the canvas (anatomy is a bit funky on it though since it was a fast sketch)
payment you're offering > this trade! im not sure if this covers it since i dont often do pet trades so lmk if i should add more
anything else? >
- his head is essentially the body of a shark with cat ears
- scales on his shoulders are able to shine in different shades of green/blue so it doesnt have to be 1/1
feel free to simplify the scales on the shoulders so it doesnt look like a mess
also you can do any pose you think is best!

ty for considering !

squishifishi wrote:username > squishifishi
what kind of art do you want? > a 200x200 pixel fullbody!
reference > here!
payment you're offering > sent a trade! you can ask me to add, i can be bad with pets <3
anything else? > id love if you put some little clouds behind him or something, thatd be so cute! they dont have to be shaded haha. also ur art is just sooo cute!!

both of these are such cute characters!! i'd love to take on both of these commissions, i'll start them asap tomorrow c:
thank you!
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby q-peach » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 pm

username > q-peach
what kind of art do you want? > 200x200 pixel fullbody animated & 100x100 pixel bust
reference >June
payment you're offering > 200 C$ !
anything else? > here, include any pose/expression suggestions
For the 200x200 pixel fullbody, is it possible to get them in a position like this and have it bouncing? ^^
For the 100x100 pixel bust can I get them with a similar pose with a background similar to this here

Also for both of these I'd like if you can keep their eyes blue! (Shown in reference art)
Last edited by q-peach on Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out my C$ Shop

Check out my canine/feline adoptables!

My Discord: Peach.#9357
q-peach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:53 pm

q-peach wrote:username > q-peach
what kind of art do you want? > 200x200 pixel fullbody animated & 100x100 pixel bust
reference >June
payment you're offering > 200 C$ !
anything else? > here, include any pose/expression suggestions
For the 200x200 pixel fullbody, is it possible to get them in a position like this and have it bouncing? ^^
For the 100x100 pixel bust can I get them with a similar pose with a background similar to this here

Also for both of these I'd like if you can keep their eyes blue! (Shown in reference art)

xX-Torry-Xx wrote:username > xX-Torry-Xx
what kind of art do you want? > Could i get a 200x200 fullbody?
reference > Aspen!
payment you're offering > Sending a trade offer! (I can add if it's too little!!)
anything else? > You can turn them feral!! I don't know if anthro is a problem so if it is please do whatevers the easiest for you! (she's a raccoon btw! :3 )

oh i'll take these two as well! :D yes xX-Torry-Xx i can do them anthro!

if i've taken your commission and you haven't already sent a trade with your payment, please go ahead and send it! i won't be accepting any of them until i've completed your art but i'd like it to be ready-to-accept once i'm done. thanks! <3

i'll go ahead and close the shop now so i don't get overwhelmed with commissions, but i'll definitely be opening again once i've finished some of these up! thanks y'all!!
x
x

x
x

x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 am

im almost done with my last comm so I’ll open this back up!

opening 2 slots, not fcfs, will leave this open for a few hours and pick whichever comms interest me the most
x
x

x
x

x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:08 am

username >
what kind of art do you want? > 200x200 sig dol + tiny pixel art 50x50px?? if possible
reference >
for the sig dol: https://toyhou.se/8313307.rait-3
for tiny: https://toyhou.se/13871491.karen#43379159
or! you can swtich them!! i kind of cant deicde
payment you're offering > sending in a min, if it would be little just hit me up and ill add i have lots of your wl i can really give hundreds id say haha
anything else? > if i cant have tiny with it, its ok!

for sig dol: i really like what you have in your signature, but go for anythin ig! go crazy, and i think the longer tail w shells (here) would look so cool in your style, but if youd like normal go for it, ig, and any position, as sleepy or anyzthing is really fine, maybe butterfly on their nose or some bug or rreally anything, maybe something more calm but maybe something more playful? go for anythin
+ id love shells to be included!! like on thus old ref, but use only for shells, no in general, please https://toyhou.se/8313307.rait-3/gallery#26795802
and some positive expression, or like, in action playful, or sleepy, but not like extremely positive like but like ya know, positive, mlem, or sleepy, maybe blush, like, go really for anything really
and maybe dont include the butterly, its optional! up to you, if youd like it there, feel free to include it!

for tiny: standing and maybe smol animation of the wings "wagging" like the tail on the second example? but go for anything if you have some other idea!! go crazy go stupid

omg i have to order again when possible, love your style, need more art from ya!

thank for chanc! hav an amazin day/nightz
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:37 am

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:username >
what kind of art do you want? > 200x200 sig dol + tiny pixel art 50x50px?? if possible
reference >
for the sig dol: https://toyhou.se/8313307.rait-3
for tiny: https://toyhou.se/13871491.karen#43379159
or! you can swtich them!! i kind of cant deicde
payment you're offering > sending in a min, if it would be little just hit me up and ill add i have lots of your wl i can really give hundreds id say haha
anything else? > if i cant have tiny with it, its ok!

for sig dol: i really like what you have in your signature, but go for anythin ig! go crazy, and i think the longer tail w shells (here) would look so cool in your style, but if youd like normal go for it, ig, and any position, as sleepy or anyzthing is really fine, maybe butterfly on their nose or some bug or rreally anything, maybe something more calm but maybe something more playful? go for anythin
+ id love shells to be included!! like on thus old ref, but use only for shells, no in general, please https://toyhou.se/8313307.rait-3/gallery#26795802
and some positive expression, or like, in action playful, or sleepy, but not like extremely positive like but like ya know, positive, mlem, or sleepy, maybe blush, like, go really for anything really
and maybe dont include the butterly, its optional! up to you, if youd like it there, feel free to include it!

for tiny: standing and maybe smol animation of the wings "wagging" like the tail on the second example? but go for anything if you have some other idea!! go crazy go stupid

omg i have to order again when possible, love your style, need more art from ya!

thank for chanc! hav an amazin day/nightz

I really like these characters, I’ll take this commission! You’ll get a message from me with the sketches as I work on them c:

closing the shop~
x
x

x
x

x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: > sel's "offer what you want" art shop! (closed!)

Postby Wysterinka » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:30 am

MAARK ^^

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me