Please Delete Mods

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Narashi's Art shop ~Closed~

Postby Hakana » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

marking pretty
new account: "Ephemeral."
do not message me on this account.
Hakana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 am

Hiya! I just wanted to provide some additional information on Blake (my 4th form)... |3 I would just edit my form, but I wasn't sure if you would've found it... |3

Anyways, Blake is a Golden Retriever-Wolf Mix, more Golden than Wolf. So, he has the base of a Golden, but wolf-like pointed ears and some Blake markings... As you can see, the tips of his mane\hair is black, the tip of his tail, the tips(and halfway down) of his ears, the tips of his cheek fur, and his paws. On his right arm, those are two thick belt-like things strapped on, and on his left he has that spike bracelet. Around his neck he wears a spiked collar, something to go along with the bracelet. |3 His eyes are a dark gray, in case you were unable to tell. |3 That's all! Just lemme know if you need any more clarification... |3
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allizia » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

Cant wait till you open again, posting to keep it :)
Silence is never the answer. If one claims to be grown up, then they need to face the thing they are running away from.
Allizia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tennisbutt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 am

Marking <333

Darkness? |DD

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tasuya hisano » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 am

Yes its me Tennis I'm finally back from the dead school :3
Tasuya hisano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 am

Sorry, but have you started my order? If no, could I change a couple real quick? D| So sorryto be a pain, but I've designed a few new charries I would LOVE to see in your style. |3
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narashi's Art shop ~Open~ only three slots!

Postby Smamm » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Well, if you didn't start, I'd like to change my order to this is that's alright with you... D| Also, before I finish the last two, I was curious if you draw people? Or maybe hybrids of species? I understand if not, just let me know!

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf-Dinosaur Hybrid
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
1 2 3 4 5
Payment:
Sent you trade/PM'd you eariler!
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf-Demon-Pirate Hybrid
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
1 2 3 4
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Dog Mix
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Golden Retriever-Wolf Mix
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
Blake is a Golden Retriever-Wolf Mix, more Golden than Wolf. So, he has the base of a Golden, but wolf-like pointed ears and some Blake markings... As you can see, the tips of his mane\hair is black, the tip of his tail, the tips(and halfway down) of his ears, the tips of his cheek fur, and his paws. On his right arm, those are two thick belt-like things strapped on, and on his left he has that spike bracelet. Around his neck he wears a spiked collar, something to go along with the bracelet. |3 His eyes are a dark gray, in case you were unable to tell. He'll still have the tie(it should be loose and almost touching the ground), his piercings, and hair/mane. |3 That's all! Just lemme know if you need any more clarification... |3
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
Isaac ;; Accessories//Piercings
Okay, so the piercings... He has not humongo gauges, but average sized gauges toward the top of his ears. On his left ear he has a black construction bar piercing. Like in the face picture, he has two siver ball piercings on each side of his mouth, and on the right side he has a siver hoop lip piercing instead of the purple on shown... He has the macrame necklace shown around his neck, and the macrame bracelet shown around his right front leg with the shell chip bracelet. On his back left leg there are two or three of the little bracelets shown in a stack. Please let me know if you need clarification on any of these here...
Besides that, there are a few design changes as well. Forget his tail. That's not how it should look, the only thing that is right is that the tail tip should be black. Other than that, it should look like the tattoo in the bottom right corner here. The design should wrap around his tail to that one end starts at the tail tip and the other end ends at the top of his tail. One of the stripes should be white, and the other the blue that is on his body and markings (not the blue color on his current tail markings). His scruff on the back of his neck should be white tipped, almost exact to Chaleon's if you take a look at his scruff/shoulder fur. |3
Payment:
Other:
If you'd like, you can put him off for awhile... I have a peice being made of him at the moment that when finished you can go by... |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf Hybrid Shifter
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
She is a light gray with dark gray markings.
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
1 2(on mom's back)
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
1(mother)
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Wolf
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
Okay, super confusing. Sorry. Rory is the bw=owling pup but she'll be going through some design changes. She should have wings like this on her back,
a feather necklace,
a double bar piercing on her left ear (one bar placed higher in her ear than the other),
a lip ring on the right side of her lip, and bangs swept to the right along with a shirter mane that goes down to the bottom of her neck.
Payment:
Other:
Nope! |3

Form -
Type of Animal:
Pose:
Your pick!
Reference image(s):
Payment:
Other: