Customized - animations, pets, fursonas, avys, sigs, etc.

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Customized - animations, pets, fursonas, avys, sigs, etc.

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:16 am

99% of Examples used are customs I have made for people before; please, have some curtesy, and do not take them, or claim them as your own character, design, or work; please do not claim any of the work I've done for you as your own work either, do not edit the picture, and have them link back here if possible. Also, credit to the CS art team for any designs people have requested of existing CS pets ;)

Starpaw greets you from the door; she purrs and rubs herself around your legs contentedly.

TYPES OF ART AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:

Avatars - may be animated or non-animated
Examples:)
Image Image

Pets/Fursonas
- I have a variety of templates available for usage, and can stray from them if necessary
Examples:(More examples can be found here: ARCHIVE)
Image - this is my most recent example, done in an entirely different style; I find it's a bit more impressionistic with the markings, and I like it a lot better than the other things I've done.

Image Image Image Image Image

Animated/ Non animated Miniatures- so far the only animated miniatures I have made of note are hamsters, and snakes; I will take requests on new animals also. More detail can go into non-animated, see sig for examples.
Examples: Can be made into click pets like some of the examples
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Signatures - may range from an animated picture, to an arrangement of text and pictures, to a large custom drawn picture, all arranged to fit whatever size your site uses.
Examples:
(Previously used with Puss in boots 'yukinflake' avatar)

Anything else you want?
- Eg. Banners? I may choose to comply!

Waiting list, pet form, and templates:

Waiting list:

Code: Select all
PET FORM
Template:
Eye colour:
Fur colour(s):
Fur patterns and features:
Picture reference?(Not mandatory):
Form of payment:

Pet templates:
(NOTE: The dog is to scale, while most of the other templates aren't)
CAT AImage CAT BImage
CAT CImage CAT DImage
KITTENImage PUPPYImage
DOG Image PHOENIXImage BAT Image

PAYMENT:

You can find my My wishlist here; for any of these pets I will obviously go above my average standards, and may add a few more pieces of art to the deal, depending on the pet.

I will also take:(Nothing from the previous three months ;))

Cats(Not warriors, yes lions)
PPS pets
Dogs
Bunnies

Exceptions would be if the pets are '08s, URs(I wish), or the rainbow maned horse(ditto)

OR

...if you wish to purchase a miniature. Then, it will be according to what you can give me ;)

Borders curtesy of "Free border clipart"
<http://www.fg-a.com/border.htm/>

Note: My username usually contains "Yukin" when it changes
Last edited by Yukinstrüdel on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 am, edited 74 times in total.
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customized art shop

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 am

ROTATING SIGNATURE

Last edited by Yukinstrüdel on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 am, edited 12 times in total.
Hey everyone, this is Yukinstrüdel; sorry to break it to you, but I'm quitting CS, I just don't have time for it anymore.

Mods, I gave my pets to a person I don't want to reveal to anyone on the forums, but to whom you will find a trade completed with in my trade centre for everything I own; I have a plan for those pets that they are carrying out, so thank you for understanding, and there will be no more activity on this account after this.
Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customized art shop

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 am

Bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customized art shop- animations, fursonas

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 am

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customized art shop- animations, fursonas, avatars, banners

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:12 pm

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 am

bump. Any takers? No one?

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:44 am

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:09 am

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customized - animated click pets, fursonas, avatars, banners

Postby Yukinstrüdel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 pm

bump

Yukinstrüdel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me