πŸ’™πŸ¦„ TBC Art πŸ¦„πŸ’™ (Closed)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ TBC Art πŸ¦„πŸ’™ (Closed)

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Index

Regular commissions are mostly CLOSED until further notice.

Normal headshot commissions are currently open.

β€’ Introduction β€’ Examples β€’
Will/Won't Draw List β€’ Rules/TOS β€’ Prices β€’ Form β€’

Slots

Waiting List

Last edited by Killawolf17 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ Introduction πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

So, there's a lot of text in this thread, and it can feel boring or intimidating or something like that, but it's all necessary for me to feel comfortable offering art to others.

At the very LEAST, you should check my prices and my rules/TOS.

Some of my examples aren't up to date, so please be sure to check out my IG for my most recent art!

I am pretty new to this, so please be gentle :lol:

Hi! Let me introduce myself real quick.

You can call me Bunny or Tiny! Either one is fine.
I can currently draw pretty much any species if I try hard enough. I draw human, anthro, and feral. MLP included.
I'm not too good at background work, but I'm practicing and I get better with each try!
I'm in love with designing characters, so I love making customs for people. I'll work with as little or as much information as needed. I do like to have at least a general colour scheme and some kind of inspiration picture, though.

I've been drawing for years and years, and I'm really happy with where my style is at right now, so I love drawing as much as I can!
I know by prices are pretty high, but I always tend to undersell my work, and I've been told I really need to raise my prices, and I'm so happy with my style right now that I thought "why not? I finally think my art is worth something."
My drawings tend to take anywhere from 1 hour to 3 or 4 roughly, unless it's a bit thing like a reference sheet.
I currently use Ibis Paint X with add-ons on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1

Feel free to ask me literally any questions you may have, either in PM or on this thread.
Last edited by Killawolf17 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ Examples πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Last edited by Killawolf17 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ What I Will and Won't Draw πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:24 pm

I Will Draw

Humans
Furries
Animals
Original characters and fan characters
Fanart of a show/movie/etc character
Fanart of a show/movie/etc character with your OC

I Will Not Draw

IRL people or pets eg. from a picture
Gore/NSFW (CS seems to be mostly aimed at a younger audience, so I wouldn't be comfortable with it.)
Hateful art of any kind.
Overly complex backgrounds or scenes
Overly complex designs/characters that I don't think I can draw very well.
Last edited by Killawolf17 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ Rules/TOS πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:25 pm

By purchasing my art services, you automatically agree to the following conditions. You are agreeing that you have read them and accept them all.
Please read this entirely and carefully.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me via my email tinybluechild@hotmail.com

Please keep in mind that my TOS may be subject to minor or major changes as I grow and learn about myself and my art, eg. finding more things that I should add to my WILL NOT DRAW list. I have the right to change my rules whenever I feel like it needs to be updated/changed.

I currently do NOT use the on-site Oekaki.
I currently don't have the proper tools to create art effectively through the Oekaki boards, so I will strictly be working with an off-site drawing app instead.

I have the right to use any artwork(s) I create however I see fit.
If it is an original work (eg. an original character/fan character), the most I will do is repost it to my other accounts/sites, UNLESS the commissioner tells me beforehand that they wish for it to remain private. Please be sure to tell me if you want it private before I finish it. I have the right to sell fanart (eg. art of characters from games/movies etc.) as it is a pre-existing copyrighted character. If you would like to buy the copyright from me to sell it yourself, we can talk about that, but keep in mind that the price will vary depending on my state/country at the time, and can be very costly. If it is art of a copyrighted character and your own original character/fan character, it will go by the OC/fan character rules and will not be put up for sale.

You are allowed to repost commissions/art trades/requests/gift art you get from me.
This is so long as it is the watermarked version that I post, with proper credit, and not for a profit.

Do not ask me to draw in another style.
You are commissioning me for my style. If you want art in someone else's style, please ask them instead.

My designs/artwork/characters should not be given away to people I have blocked/foed/blacklisted.
I recognize that I cannot legally enforce this, and I will not try to, so this is here as a personal preference.
If you purchase an adopt, buy a design, get a custom, or anything that involves my work, I ask for it to not be given to any person that I have blacklisted for any reason. Please ask me before selling/gifting/etc anything of mine so that I can check to make sure they are not blacklisted, and so I can keep up with where my work is.

Please do not change my designs/adopts/etc to an unrecognizable point.
I recognize that I cannot legally enforce this, and I will not try to, so this is here as a personal preference.
I don't mind if you add/take colours, or if you move markings, or if you swap colours etc. Just please do not make it look like a completely different character. You buy the designs because you like them, not to change them to suit you. In that case, please just make your own or find one that properly suits what you're looking for. Keep in mind, I do make customs.

Please do not sell my designs/adopts/etc for more than you paid.
This is honestly just very rude to myself and whoever buys the adopt from you. Please only ask for what you paid. The only exception should be if there is extra art involved, which can up the price to a certain extent.

Please do not ask for an ETA of your commission.
I often work out of order, but I do work fairly quickly, so I won't be able to give you an exact answer. If you want it finished by a certain time/date, please make sure to come to me a week in advance. Unless you have given me a due date, please do not rush me. It makes me uncomfortable and will make me more likely to terminate the commission.

Please tell me in your first DM/email if you'd like process pictures of your commission.
Doing so will cause me to work slower on your piece as I have to wait on your okay before continuing, so it is much easier for me to work all at once, but I can understand wanting WIPs. While in the sketch stage, you are allowed ONE full resketch of your commission (eg. a different pose/idea/character) as well as three smaller changes. After that, I will have to charge a fee for any further charges. If you exceed a certain amount, I will terminate the commission and refund you up to whatever state the commission as in. This is due to the fact I have seen people being scammed so that the person ended up making off with many different sketches/poses/etc that they would normally pay extra for.

I will give full refunds, but only if you're purchasing through Chicken Smoothie pets.
Chicken Smoothie is currently the only place where I am more than willing to give full refunds, regardless of what stage the commission is in, but only if I am paid through pets. This is due to me not wanting to try and sort out what pets should be going back or not, depending on their worth. If you use C$ to pay me, I will refund you up to whatever state the commission is in. For example, if I have not started yet, I will refund you fully. If it is at the sketching stage, I will refund you up to the price of the sketch, meaning you will have paid for the sketch instead of the full piece. Once it is past the flat colour stage, I will not give a refund and will instead finish the piece.

I have the right to refuse a commission, with or without an explanation.
Sometimes I'm simply not available enough to take on a commission, it might make me uncomfortable, etc. If I feel as though I could not do it justice, I will most likely refuse. Please do not take it personally as it has nothing to do with you.

I will only be doing digital until further notice.
No, I will not be sending any art through the mail. I can email you a higher resolution picture with and without the background/watermark. Again, please only post the watermarked version.
Last edited by Killawolf17 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ Prices πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:26 pm

I use this to get my pet prices!
I also go by the $1USD = $19cs thing.
You can find the Rare List pets here.
I have multiple pets listed as payment, but you only need one of them! The prices are generaly the same for certain ones, hence why they're grouped together.

Note: if you don't have enough CS, or you don't have any of the pets listed, don't worry! Give me a general group of pets you're willing to trade, and I'll go through and sort out a price for you!

Sketched!

Bust
$95 CS or Advent List Tier 9 pet

Waist and up
$133 CS or September List Light Leopard/Grinner/Halloween Cat/Green Liontail

Thighs and up
$152 CS or September List Target Dog

Fullbody
$190 CS or September List Pink Striped September/Pink Patchy September/Eat Me/Winged Blood Dog/Blue Rat/Brown Sleipnir

Lined!

Bust
$114 CS or September List Red Dragon/Red Cerberus/Jeweled Lion tail/Nonjewel Liontail

Waist and up

Thighs and up
$190 CS or September List Pink Striped September/Pink Patchy September/Eat Me/Winged Blood Dog/Blue Rat/Brown Sleipnir

Fullbody
$285 CS or September List Blue Rose/Red-X/Angel Advent

Coloured!

Bust
$133 CS or September List Light Leopard/Grinner/Halloween Cat/Green Liontail

Waist and up

Thighs and up

Fullbody
$380 CS or Main List Red-X PPS/Wolf PPS

Shaded!

Bust

Waist and up
$247 CS or September List Lime Ice Rat/Cakedogs/White Dragon/Dark Pawprint Rat/Skull Rat

Thighs and up
$323 CS or September List Dark Leopard/Black Advent

Fullbody
$475 CS or Main List Light Speckled Rat/Medium Speckled Rat/Heavy Speckled Rat

β€”β€”β€”

Backgrounds!

None/one colour/simple (as shown in examples)
Free

Basic bg/scene!
$95 CS or Advent List Tier 9 Pet

Complex bg/scene!

Complex backgrounds of any kind are on hold until I can get more practice. Sorry for any inconvenience!

β€”β€”β€”

References!

Level 1
(1 fullbodies, pawshot, headshot, colour palette, 1 expression)
$665 CS or Main List Green Toxic/Yellow Toxic

Level 2
(2 fullbodies, pawshots, headshot, colour palette, 3 expressions, 1 outfit)
$855 CS or Main List Purple Toxic/UR Foal/Spotted Tribal/Black Eyed Galaxy/UR Malk

Level 3
(2 fullbodies, pawshots, headshot, colour palette, 5 expressions, 3 outfits)
$1140 CS or Main List UR Lion/UR Aussie/UR Phoenix

β€”β€”β€”

Customs!

Basic Design
$570 or Main List Line Tribal/Joker Bunny/UR Ice Cat

Add ons/complex design
$665 or Main List Non Balloon/UR Bengal Cat/Green Toxic/Yellow Toxic

Reference Sheet
$950 or Main List Nick Unicorn/UR Mint Horse

I will also take bulk Uncommon/Common pets, but it will have to be a set amount/year range.
I think that about sums everything up! If you think of anything else, remember to just ask and I can sort it out!
Last edited by Killawolf17 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„ Form πŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:33 pm

So, you'd like to get some art from me? That's great! All you gotta do is fill out this form with all the necessary information and either post it here or PM it to me! PMing it to me will probably get a faster response, but I'll also be checking this thread regularly!

(Please remember to delete all the information in parentheses, and put your answers there instead!)

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b] (Pretty self explanatory.)
[b]Have you read my TOS?[/b] (If not, I suggest you read it. Failing to do so could lead to some issues down the road that I do not take responsibility for.)
[b]Type of Art:[/b] (this is where you tell me everything you want. Please include the following things; what the species is, what level of art you'd like (aka sketch - shaded), whether it's a bust, fullbody etc)
[b]Payment:[/b] (here is where you'd tell me how you're paying, and link the pets unless you're paying in C$)
[b]Any Due Date?:[/b] (please know that I need at least two weeks notice. I get stressed out pretty easily and don't like being under pressure.)
[b]May I post it?:[/b] (I have an Instagram account where I post almost everything that I draw! If you're uncomfortable with me posting the art there, just let me know here and I won't post it. I'm happy to link you to it if you'd like.)
[b]References:[/b] (the more you can give me, the better. Anything and everything. I want to be able to give you the best art I can, and to do that, I need a lot of references so I can get things right.)[/center]
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ’™πŸ¦„Doodles for TokensπŸ¦„πŸ’™

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:40 pm

πŸ’™
Last edited by Killawolf17 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’™πŸ¦„ TBC Art πŸ¦„πŸ’™ (OPEN)

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

One last boop before bed.
Killawolf17