Blueberritastic Art™ (CS Pet Diary Art & Coding Shoppe)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Blueberritastic Art™ (CS Pet Diary Art & Coding Shoppe)

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:32 pm

(The shop's layout is still a WIP c: I never have time to code it properly, so please wait)

Introduction (You are here) ~ Rules ~ Payment ~ Samples ~ Form

The Blueberry Art Shoppe is Temporarily Closed

╔=================================================================================================╗
What's New?
NEW: Art + FREE Banner Deal! - From now on, if you order from the Art Studio
and bought something from the Special Art Effects Booth,
you get to have one Normal Banner for FREE!
Note: This deal is valid until July 30th, 2015. Also, I am quite busy with real life stuff, so I might not be able to do your order right after you get your art.

╚=================================================================================================╝

Intro wrote:Image

First of all, come here, I'll guess how you came.
To be read with a deep tone of sarcasm.

Imagine, if you will, a large airport with animals walking, running, or even flying with their luggages out of the automatic door. You are in the Snowflake City Airport. Off in the distance you spot a long-distance bus taking you directly to Snowflake City. You hop onto it, with your suitcase. The bus ride isn't long, it is just a matter of minutes before you see a skyscraper with a huge snowflake on top. You jump off your bus to find a hotel to rest. After checking in Snow Such Things, a luxury 5 star hotel, you walk down to find somewhere to shop. A little shop decorated with plastic blueberries and blue flowers catches your attention. You walk over to see what it is.

Now the actual introduction...
Welcome! As some of you may know, I have a Blueberry Diary going on.
I love writing, and helping others!
Sometimes in my free time, I enjoy doing fan art for other people's diaries, so I thought, why not create an art shop where I can draw fan art for people's CS Pet diaries?
And then, this opened.
If you have a CS Pet diary, feel free to browse this topic!
I would say I'm a beginner at drawing on computers with a mouse, but you can determine that from my examples.
I am also probably a beginner going on to intermediate at signatures, but again, you can determine that from my signature and my examples.
If you have any questions about my art, feel free to PM me!
I will PM your art once it's ready, so don't worry if you don't check this thread often.

╔=================================================================================================╗
A Quick Note...

Please don't steal the coding, images, and text from this shop. I handmade my signatures, art, and images. Please do not use it without my permission!

But, you are still welcome to ask to use the images/layout/coding! owo

╚=================================================================================================╝

News & Updates
Here are some of the new events happening.

Grand Opening - 3/3/2015
First Customer - 8/3/2015
First Art Made for Costomer - 10/3/2015
Signatures + Banners Added - 12/3/2015
Art + FREE Banner Deal! - From now on, if you order from the Art Studio and bought something from the Special Art Effects Booth, you get to have one Normal Banner for FREE! Valid until July 30th, 2015
The Imagizer Added - 14/3/2015

Last edited by Snowflakette on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:15 am, edited 13 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules Board

Introduction ~ Rules (You are now here) ~ Shop Stuff & Payment ~ Samples ~ Form

╔======================================================================================================╗
1. Please only request for fan art/avatar/signature if you have a CS Pet diary that is active (that means you post at least once every two weeks). This does not affect the Imagizer and the Banner Painter, you can request from those even if you don't have a CS Pet diary.

2. Your CS Pet diary must have at least 2 pages and is more than 21 days old (I researched, that if you constantly post in your CS Pet diary for 21 days, it is more likely to last for a long time). I can not make fan art for pet diaries that is brand new and the author has no interest into continuing it anymore. This rule does not affect signatures and banners though! Only art and avatars are under this rule.

3. Please do not steal my art and claim them as your own or remove my signature. This is against the CS rules and if I find it, I will most likely report it for art theft. If you ordered a signature/banner/image, my signature will not be there (unless you want me to put it there), so just say that I made it if it pops up on a conversation. If you have a signature shop of your own, please do not use my signature layout for your signatures, it is copying and I will take it seriously. ;-;

4. If you are providing specific pictures, please read this:

Squalo wrote:PLEASE understand two very basic concepts: art theft and plagiarism. Using art that doesn't belong to you is against CS rules, and not only that is INCREDIBLY rude, disrespectful, and terrible to do to an artist. PLEASE have rules in your sig shop that let your customers know that they cannot use art that isn't official unless they both give the source AND have the artist's permission. The source on it's own is NOT enough. Please see my current signature for an example on how to use someone else's art while still respecting the artist, I even provided a screenshot of my written permission (it's the 'art' link). PLEASE, PLEASE source your art and get permission! PLEASE have rules about it so your customers will know! This is a TERRIBLE issue in the signature community of chickensmoothie and the shops are a big part of it. A lot of you out there are doing great but an equal amount aren't, so this really needs to be said.

katsu. wrote:art theft is a very serious offense on cs and you will get in trouble for using art that you have not gotten permission to use. just put yourself in the artists shoes, would you want someone to go and steal a piece of art from you without asking? no, i don't think you would. just keep this in mind while looking for images to use. there is plenty of official art out there that you can use, you just have to look for it!

Wise words ;w; Please remember to follow the rules!

5. Please do not rush me on these. I am usually busy with school, clubs, and writing the Blueberry and the BlueBell. I am a human and I cannot make these for people 24 hours a day.

6. Please, please, please, don't be rude to me. I'm a pretty darn sensitive person, and I get emotional quickly. ;-;

7. All of Tess's rules apply to this thread.

I'm sorry if they sound harsh, I didn't meant to make it like that.

╚======================================================================================================╝
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What's in the Shop + Payment

Introduction ~ Rules ~ Shop Stuff & Payment (You are now here) ~ Samples ~ Form

╔======================================================================================================╗
Note

Once you submit your form, you will have to send the payment to me. If your order is canceled, I will cancel the trade. If your order is accepted, I will accept it first, and once I am finished with your art, I will PM you the finished artwork to you.

╚======================================================================================================╝

Main Office/Ticket Booth
Since items are my main focus, to start off, you will have to send in 2 items of your choice, but they must be on my wish list (I have a big item wish list, so don't worry too much).

If you don't have 2 items on my wish list, just send 2 pets of your choice on my wish list, they can be any pet, any rarity, any date, they just have to be on my wish list. Again, I have a huge pet wish list, so don't worry.

Art Studio
If you're looking for art, keep reading. If not, skip the art studio.

Avatar = 1 uncommon of your choice
Normal Art = 1 uncommon of your choice + 1 common of your choice
(Art payment pets doesn't have to be on wish list)

Art Studio: Special Art Effects Booth
Multiple color background = + 1 common and 1 very common of your choice
Special background (see samples) = + 1 common and 1 very common of your choice
3+ characters = + 1 common of your choice
(Extra payment pets doesn't have to be on wish list)

Signature Machine
If you're looking for signatures CS pet diary related, keep reading. If not, skip the Signature Machine.

Welcome to the Signature Machine! Do look around to select your signature. Please follow the flow and select in order.

Payment
First of all, payment. All I ask for your payment is 2 uncommons of your choice, they don't have to be on my wish list. The rest is completely free, so just start choosing!

1. Borders
To start off, you will have to choose a border. This part is free, so why not?

"Simply Blocked" Borders - Your borders will be made out of these: █
"Chasing Dots" Borders - Your borders will be made out of these: ║▒║
"Stripes & Squares" Borders - Your borders will be made out of one of (or some, if you choose to have different squares) these: 1.▥ 2.▦ 3.▧ 4.▨ 5.▩
"Flower Gardens" Borders - Your borders will be made out of one of (or some, if you choose to have different flowers) these: 1.✽ 2.✾ 3.✿ 4.❁ 5.❃ 6.❀
"Starfall" Borders - Your borders will be made out of one of (or some, if you choose to have different stars) these: 1.☆ 2.✪ 3.✯ 4.✰ 5.✡ 6.★
"Blizzard" Borders - Your borders will be made out of these: ❅

2. Frames
Now that you have selected your border, you can choose a frame. This is optional, but it makes your signature look nicer! (PLUS: All frames are free!)

Frame 1:

xxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxx

Frame 2:
xxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxx

Frame 3:
xxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxx

Frame 4:
xxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxx

3. Color Gradients
Now that you have your border and frame, it's time for the fun part: color gradients. These only work if you have prewritten text, if you chose to leave space for you to write your own text, it will not work. This is free as well, so if you have prewritten text ready, go ahead! You can request for any color, they all work!

Sample:

Dear Blueberry, if anything makes me extremely stressed, this is it.
I am Leah Snowflake, and I am just another typical dog in Wolfia. Not.
Join me on my adventures and discover secrets around the world of CS...
And take your first bite into the Blueberry, if you dare.

Signature Machine: Special Signature Effects Booth
You have chosen your previous effects, now you can request for anymore custom signature effects (links, different border/frame, etc.) Special effects are free. Have fun!

Custom Signature Machine
Looking for something different from the other premade signatures? Then this machine is the one you shall ask!

Payment
Since custom signatures are hard for me to make (I spent an hour on the last one), the payment is a rare and 1 common of your choice. If you don't have a rare yet, 3 uncommons and 2 commons are fine too.

Choices
What you can choose is above in the normal signature machine. They work in these signatures as well!

Don't Like the Choices Above?
That's alright! If you don't want borders, tell me! Add your own pictures! Your own pictures given will work as well (unless the picture is too big, I will resize it)!

Banner Painter
If you're looking for borders, keep reading, if not, skip the Banner Painter.

Hey there! This is the border painter. I can do lots of types of banners, so browse around!

What I Can/Can't Do

I CAN do banners with:
- Rounded corners
- Text with different fonts and colors
- Frames
- Glitter
- GIFs added in (still testing it out)

I CAN'T do banners with:
- Transparent backgrounds

Payment
All I ask is a random uncommon of your choice for the banners. I can do the banners pretty easily, but it takes some time and a lot of effort to put it together.

Topping Banners
So what are topping banners? They lay on top of each other and can fit in your signature. Basically you request two banners (that I made or that you made) of the same size, and I will put them together! See Samples for how it looks like.

Normal Banners
Normal banners are just your typical banners. They can be any size, and they fall into the Can and Can't catagories!

Stamps
Stamps are are small sort of banners, and GIFs and images fit in it! Your image/GIF have to be less crowded. I will shrink the image/GIF down to fit this:
Yes, that is what the stamp looks like. It is the actual size.

Imagizer
If you're looking for editing images, keep reading. If not, skip to the next post for samples and forms.

Hello! I recently read a tutorial on complicated coding, so here we go! We now have weaved borders, silhouettes, and GIFs with your pets!

Payment
Before we get on with the examples, payment talk. These take a bunch of time, so I think a nice uncommon and 2 commons will work for the GIFs with pets.

NOTE: If you are ordering 5+ pets and items from the Creative Banner, you will have to add another common, because it takes more time!

NOTE AGAIN: If you are ordering a Border Weave or Pet Silhouette, they are FREE! You only need to pay the payment booth stuff.

Border Weave
Weaved borders are borders on your image. They can be behind and in front of the image. Here is an example:
See how the borders on the left are behind Leah, and the borders on the right are in front of Leah? That's how it's fun.

Pet Silhouettes
These give a real cool look to your pet! Take Ashley from the Pina Colada diary for example:
There are two different colors behind her. You can request for 1-3 silhouettes.

GIFs with Pets
This is the fun thing! This is where I go crazy and design a homemade GIF for your diary! Basically, your characters go on top of GIFs, and you can get fancy letters and stuff with it. Here is an example I made for Polar Kitten:
Notice how the pets and text go on top of the GIFs? You basically have your own pet GIF!
All the GIFs I got are from a GIF website called Giphy, but you can add in GIFs from other websites!

Creative Art
What is creative art? Well, it's pets and items put together to make a transparent banner! Take my dreamie signs for example:
ImageImage
See how some of the pets/items are flipped to face the other side? That's the thing. These work for your diary as a banner, and they can fit in your signature as well! You can request for any text, or just state that you want "blah blah blah (inserts specific text", and I'll choose a text for you!

I might add more choices as I improve with my coding, so stay tuned! :D
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samples

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Introduction ~ Rules ~ Shop Stuff & Payment ~ Samples (You are now here) ~ Form

Here are some of the art that I did previously made for myself and for other people. Please don't steal them. Note that I am not going to include all of them, just some. Also, the examples from the Imagizer are in the Payment post. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Art:

Multiple Colors:

Multiple Characters + Special Background:

Special Background:

Normal Background Avatar:

Signatures:
(Signatures are images because I don't want anyone besides me and the person who requested it to steal it)

Banners:

Topping Banners:

Normal Banners:

Stamps:

More to come! :D
Last edited by Snowflakette on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms Box

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Introduction ~ Rules ~ Shop Stuff & Payment ~ Samples ~ Form (You are now here)

Hello! Here are the forms you need to fill in. Art, signatures, and banners have seperate forms, so make sure you fill out the correct one! If you want two of these or all three, fill the forms seperately.

Here is the form you will need to request fan art:
Code: Select all
[center][size=150]I Want An Artwork![/size]

Name of CS Pet Diary and Link:
Username:
Main Color That Will Be Used in Art:
Theme:
Characters (Provide Pics):
Number of Characters (Check One)?: 1 { } 2 { } 3+ (Need to pay extra) { }
What Type of Background (Check One)?: Normal { } Special { } Multiple Colors { } Transparent Background { }
If You Chose Multiple Colors in the Previous Question, What Colors Would You Like?:
Draw Diary?:
Total Payment:
Difficulty (Easy, Normal, Complicated)?:
Specific Poses/Text?:
Other: [/center]

Here is the form you will need to request a signature:
This is not the form for custom signatures, the form for that is below.

[center][size=150]I Want a Signature![/size]

Name of CS Pet Diary and Link:
Username:
Main Color That Will Be Used in Signature:
Border (ex/ Flower Gardens 3):
Frame (ex/ Frame 3):
Color Gradients (Check One)? Yes { } No { }
If You Chose Yes in the Previous Question, Write Your Prewritten Text Here:
Pet in the Top Middle? Yes { } No { }
If You Chose Yes in the Previous Question, Provide the Picture:
Would You Like a Topping Banner(s)? If So, Provide the Banner Here:
Links? If So, Provide the Links Here:
Payment (Just to Check if You Read the Payment Post Correctly):
Anything Else?

Here is the form you will need for a Custom Signature:
[center][size=150]I Want a Custom Signature![/size]

Username:
Main Color(s) That Will Be Used in Signature:
Border Number (if you don't want these leave this blank):
Frame (if you don't want this leave this blank):
Specific Pictures (max 5):
Color Gradients (Check One)? Yes { } No, Leave Me Space to Write My Own Text { }
If you answered yes in the previous question, enter your prewritten text here:
Stamps? If so, provide them here:
Links? If so, provide them here:
Payment (just to check if you read the payment post correctly):
Difficulty (Normal or Complicated):
Anything Else?

Here is the form you will need to request a banner:
[center][size=150]I Want a Banner![/size]

Username:
What Type of Banner (Check One)? Normal Banner { } Topping Banner { } Stamp { }
Main Color(s) That Will Be Used in Banner:
Picture(s) or GIF(s):
Special Effects (Check One or More)? Rounded Corners { } Frame (Cannot work with rounded corners) { } Glitter { }
Link the Banner Leads to:
Anything Else?

Here is the form you need to request something from the Imagizer:
[center][size=150]I Want an Image![/size]

Username:
What Type of Image (Check One)? Border Weave { } Pet Silhouette { } Pet GIF { } Creative Art { }
Main Color(s) That Will Be Used in Image:
Theme:
Specific Picture(s)/Text/GIF(s):
Anything Else?

Questions?

How many can I order?
You can order as many times as you like!

Where do you make these?
I do these in Oekaki, boards since I don't have any drawing programs out of CS for art, and I code the signature myself, and for the banner, I do it on a photo editor.

What does the difficulty mean in the form?
It's to tell me how hard the signature you want to be, with easy being the most simple, and complicated being the most advanced.

I think someone is stealing my art! Help!
If you see someone using your art/siggie/banner that I made for you only, then tell me here or PM me, and I will find them and report them.

Can I order for my friend?
Yes, you can! If you want to order these for a friend and doesn't want them to know it, then send the form to me in PM.

Can I help you with this shoppe?
Sure, when I am hiring artists for this shoppe.

Can you make a custom signature for me?
I'm sorry, I am not really good at coding yet, so I cannot.

My signature shop looks plain... Hey! I'm gonna use your layouts!
NONONONONO, please don't! As I said in the rules, please do not copy my shop unless you have permission from me.
Last edited by Snowflakette on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Snow's CS Pet Diary Fan Art Shoppe!*~

Postby Snowflakette » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

The shoppe is now open! :3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Snow's CS Pet Diary Fan Art Shoppe!*~

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 am

Change: Now most of the art will be free!
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*Snow's FREE CS Pet Diary Fan Art Shoppe!*~

Postby hamgehamge » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 am

Will definitely come here!
hamge - adult
not very active but feel free to send me any trades :)
hamgehamge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toy Dragon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:15 am

Wow Snowflake you are just awesome!
pretty much not alive here
Toy Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 am

Thanks!

Notice: I'll be raising the price a little bit, since I am in need of items, I'd say 3 items of your choice on my wishlist for the starter price? I'll update the posts when I come back from school.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me