✿♥ ⦁ Cherry's FREE Signature Thread ∙ ♥✿ [open - wip]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

✿♥ ⦁ Cherry's FREE Signature Thread ∙ ♥✿ [open - wip]

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 am

Hello All!! This is my thread, it's not much but I will make it better! I am learning coding and I would like to improve. I love making things on photoshop and I love expanding my knowledge, but the thing is I can't do it alone. You see, I'm not very good at coming up with ideas and such right on the spot. It's a win-win situation: you get a pretty signature, I get knowledge. I may be a beginning coder so the quality might not be as great as some other people and it may take a little longer sometimes, but it's free and I would be happy if you could be cooperative and nice and appreciative, thank you!

Table of Contents:

Introduction - You are here
Examples
Slots
What I Won't Do
Forms
Order Pickups
Misc.

Rules:

Just read the bolded parts.

Don't be mean - very basic stuff, I won't be mean to you so please don't be mean to me!
Try to use english - I am very flexible with this. You can say 'u' instead of 'you' or 'w/' instead of with, but my problem is when you use all sorts of symbols like '2' instead of to or '@' instead of at. Also, only use BASIC abbreviations like BTW, OMG, etc. I don't mind grammar or spelling mistakes, but it should be legible and I want to be able to read your post/form easily. If you don't speak english as your first language, that's okay but try to make an effort to make sense.
No caps unless it's important - If you're just getting your signature and you're happy, you can use all the caps you want. If you are in a bad mood, try to avoid the caps. I don't want to be yelled at if I'm going to feel bad.
1 Smiley face for every other sentence - Yes, it seems like a pretty stupid rule, but you you're going to use the smiley face icons, then try to limit yourself. You can use as many faces out of text as you'd like (xD, ^.^, >.< are allowed). If your post only has 1 sentence, 1 smiley; 2 sentences, 1 smiley; 3 sentences, 2 smilies; 4 sentences, 2 smilies; etc. It shouldn't be hard to figure out. If you have to think about whether or not you have too many smilies, you probably have too many smilies.
I do NOT like to be rushed - Sometimes I get busy. I am in high school and I am looking at colleges. When I am on vacation, then your signature will probably be done quicker. When I'm not, usually on the weekends so it may take a week + to get yours done. Sometimes I am busy on the weekends so it may even take longer. When this happens, I will feel worse than anyone. Please be patient! I am still learning like the rest of us and if you want quality work, just wait.
Don't take advantage of my niceness - I am kind of a pushover, so if you find an opportunity to use that against me, don't take it. It will make me feel like crap and it will make me not want to do what I'm doing. Don't ruin it for everyone. If it gets really bad, I'll hire mods.
If you are locked in, you can't cancel or change your order at all - more explanations on the "slots" post.
NO SPAM - it had to be somewhere, right? If you don't realize you're spamming, then I'll warn you so the spam doesn't get any further. I don't have a blacklist system but if you blatantly ignore me, I may start one. Don't get into the habit or you'll get banned from CS someday.
Don't remove my signature - I will probably add my signature, don't remove it, let it be. If you think it looks bad or clashes or anything, tell me and I will try to fix it. If you catch someone removing it, tell me please.

I am very flexible with these rules. They shouldn't be a problem for most people.

This thread will look better eventually. Thank you!
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Examples

Examples:

These are NOT free to use. If I catch anyone who isn't the rightful owner using one of these examples, I will report you for Art Theft.

• ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •

For cherrystarluv's use ONLY.

xxxxImagex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxHello! I'm cherrystarluv, but
xxxxI'm usually called Cherry.
xxxxI love the color pink, and I
xxxxlove puppies! I have 2 pups
xxxxnamed Max and Gracie. I
xxxxalso love playing on my
xxxxphone, laptop and watching
xxxxTV. If you watch Castle, Bones,
xxxxGA, Scandal, PLL, BBT, or MoFy
xxxxthen you should PM me cause I
xxxxhave a strong opinion and I love
xxxxmaking new friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ • ♥ •

For pastel.juice's use ONLY.

x
x

Right now, there are people all over the world who are just like you. They're lonely. They're missing somebody. They're in love with somebody they probably shouldn't be in love with. They have secrets you wouldn't believe. They wish, dream, hope, and they look out the window whenever they're in the car or on a bus or a train and they watch people on the streets and wonder what they've been through. They wonder if there re people out there like them. They're like you and you could tell them everything and they would understand.
You're never alone.

╔═. ══════════════╗
Link • Link • Link
╚══════════════..═╝

For Cherryblossom♥'s use ONLY.

x

x

╭⊰❁xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❁⊱╮

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it
backward. So when life is dragging you back
with difficulties, it means it is going to
launch you into something great.

╰⊰❁xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❁⊱╯

For .: Equine :.'s use ONLY.

x

x

Imagex
x

Until one has loved an animal, a part of their soul remains unawakened
- Anatole Francexxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You see a Beast, but I See My Best Friend

★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

People who say riding isn't a sport, are just intimidated. Because in OUR game, the ball
has a mind of it's own!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For daisy807's use ONLY.

x
x

━━━━✖✖✖━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I never feel lonely if I've got a book - they're like old friends. Even if you're not reading them over and over again, you know they are there. And they're part of your history. They sort of tell a story about your journey through life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✖✖✖━━━━

For Xerberus's use ONLY.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deviantart Art Shop Characters Ask.fm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

---------------------------
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

- link
- link
- link
- link
- link

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
---------------------------

Last edited by cherrystarluv on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slots

save
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What Not to Do

wip
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:20 am

wip
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Order Pickups

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:20 am

Pickup -

Pastel.Juice - [x]
Cherryblossom♥ - [x]
.: | Equine | :. - [x]
~SIlverStream~ - [x]
daisy807 - [x]
Author Anonymous - [x]
Xerberus - [x]
SnowflakeStar - [x]
♥Newt♥ - [x]
twin skeletons - [x]
Galaxy Hunter - [x]
.Twisted Reality. - [x]
Pugs4ever - [x]
Gingerbread♥ - [x]

Last edited by cherrystarluv on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Misc.

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:21 am

wip
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wip

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:21 am

save
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wip

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 am

save
Last edited by cherrystarluv on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wip

Postby cherrystarluv » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 am

save
cherrystarluv