▎Kiyak's Art Forest ▎{ W I P }

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

▎Kiyak's Art Forest ▎{ W I P }

Postby k i y a k. » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome, traveler.
This is my Art Shop. owo Er, forest.
Feel free to order a commission . . . or, if you're into that sorta thing, you can mark this thread for later usage.

I can't draw;;
⋙Humans.
⋙Anthros.
⋙Wings of
any kind.
⋙MLP.
I can draw;;
⋙Canines.
⋙Felines.
⋙Reptiles.
⋙Wingless
dragons.
Art List + Examples
Note;; I do traditional and Digital. At the moment, only Traditional is available.
Any Digital art you order { Not including w/ Background } will automatically be transparent. If you would like that changed, please do not hesitate to tell me so in the 'Other' section of the application.
Chibi Fullbody - { X } { X }
Reg. Fullbody - { X } { X }
Chibi Headshot - { X } { X }
Reg. Headshot - { X } { X }
Fullbody w/ Background //Digital only// - { X }
Words.
Open or Nah;;
Currently
Closed
due to
lack of art
examples + this
form is W.I.P.
Pricing Guide
Note;; When I do Traditional, it will not cost extra if you want your character lined and/or colored.
If you feel like my commisions are overpriced and/or under-priced please, let me know!

▍Chibi Fullbodys cost either 3 uncommons or 2 WL or 7C$.
▍Regular Headshots & Chibi Headshots cost 2 uncommons or 1 WL or 5C$.
▍Regular Fullbodys digitally cost 1 Rare or 4 WL or 8C$; Traditionally costs 4 uncommons or 3 WL or 6C$.
▍Fullbodys w/ Background cost 2 Rares or 5 WL or 10C$.

Image Hey, I'm Kiyak. If you wanna rp, shoot me a PM. I prefer lit and semi-lit; Animal/beastie rps are the only ones I am interested in. If you wanna talk about Anime w/ someone, you're looking at her. Or Marching Band. I'm a percussionist.
k i y a k.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules + Order Forms

Postby k i y a k. » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Rules + Order Forms
1;; When posting your order form, please use correct grammar and proper spelling.
2;; If you do not have a picture of your character{s}, be as detailed and clear as you possibly can in describing them.
3;; I'm an artist, not a super-computer. If your order is talking longer than expected, please don't whine or complain. If I have time, I /will/ send you a PM to let you know it's still a WIP. Usually, traditional art will be done the day of order, but more commonly completed the week of. Digital art, however, will take much longer. I can't say for sure when the order will be completed, but it won't be some unreasonable measure of time like two months. Thank you for understanding.
4;; WIP.

Image Hey, I'm Kiyak. If you wanna rp, shoot me a PM. I prefer lit and semi-lit; Animal/beastie rps are the only ones I am interested in. If you wanna talk about Anime w/ someone, you're looking at her. Or Marching Band. I'm a percussionist.
k i y a k.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me