imagination // c l a r i t y. signature shop ~ closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

imagination // c l a r i t y. signature shop ~ closed

Postby skyguy » Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

;; Hello there.
I'm Clarity, and this is my signature shop, lovingly created for your pleasure~
It makes me happy knowing you're here!
But first of all, there's a few rules I have to get over with.

Be Polite ~

This one is very important.
I don't want you coming up to me, snapping, demanding a signature, or being rude in any way. That's not tolerated here, and it's not very nice either. Please be polite. c:

Don't Rush Me or My Workers ~

Please kindly refrain from rushing me, or my workers, or anything along those lines. We may have enough stress and true perfection cannot be rushed, so they say! c:

Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar ~

When you post your form, please use spelling, punctuation and grammar so we can understand you. c:

Problems With The Signature ~

If you have any problems with the signature you got, for example you want it re-done, then that's fine! We'll do it again for you! Don't fret. c:

Please Bump~

You don't have to, and it's not a necessity of life, but if you can, please do! We want as many forms here as possible. The more the merrier! c:

We May Change The Signature a Bit ~

Yes, we may not make it exactly how you wanted it to be. We may change it just a little bit, like change the images. Please do not expect us to make it exactly how you want it. c:

Reserving and Stealing ~

There are five spots for requests. If you want a request you either post me the form onto my shop or reserve a spot. Also, if you steal any type of signature posted here, you will be reported to the mods and foed. Be aware of that. c:

;; If you don't mind, I require a payment of two uncommons from under 2012 or a rare from 2012 and over.
If you would like to be a worker, I think you already know what to do. Username, simple description of you, payment you require, done. I will take three workers only. Also, being a worker doesn't mean being rude or impolite. Don't let your ego get the best of you. c:
Last edited by skyguy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EXAMPLE // will add more soon

Postby skyguy » Sat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm

will provide new example here~
Last edited by skyguy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FORM // must fill it out!

Postby skyguy » Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

;; Want one? Fill out the form!

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5WR2hsYldVLC4wAA,,/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

[size=85][color=#808080]Write here.

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5SMmxtY3lCaGJtUWdVR2xqY3csLC4wAAAAAA,,/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

Write here.

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5WR1Y0ZENCaGJtUWdVWFZ2ZEdWei4wAAAAAAAA/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

Write here.

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5SbTl1ZEhNLC4wAAAAAAAA/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

Write here.

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5RMjlzYjNWeUlGTmphR1Z0WlEsLC4wAAAAAAAA/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

Write here.

[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjMyLjk5OTk5OS5VR0Y1YldWdWRBLCwuMAAAAAAAAAAA/pw-curvy-regular-script.regular.png[/img]

Write here.[/color][/size]
[/center]
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MEWWW // kitty kat

Postby skyguy » Sat May 31, 2014 8:58 pm

;; Workers ; jay bird

Examples by jay bird;

click these!
Last edited by skyguy on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEWWW // kitty kat

Postby skyguy » Sat May 31, 2014 9:39 pm

c l a r i t y. wrote:
;; Bump.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: imagination // c l a r i t y. signature shop ~ open

Postby EmilyB » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 am

hello everyone. my name is emilyb, and my good friend c l a r i t y. did my signature for me! she put the picture and gif on, the writing and the links to my roleplay. and, bless her, she has left me space to write my own thing. it isn't over complicated, because i wanted it simple. so it is perfect for me, and i am sure that she can create the perfect signature for you too! so, bump! and get ordering guys! ;)

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEWWW // kitty kat

Postby skyguy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:09 am

c l a r i t y. wrote:
c l a r i t y. wrote:
;; Bump.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:49 am

hi, there! I am interested in being part of your team, c l a r i t y. my name is jay bird, but please call me jay. I am a female teen living in the EST time zone of America. I am homeschooled, but that doesn't mean I get a lot of time to do things. I am insanely busy until June 26th, then I will get back to my normal schedule. most of the time, I get on three times a week, but rarely do I get on on the weekends, other than on my phone to check p.ms. my family is very spontaneous, so there's no telling what might come up that needs my attention. I not only do signatures, but avatars and form coding as well. for payment, I would like one wishlist rare (2012 or later), 2 wishlist uncommons of any year, 3 wishlist pets of anything lower than an uncommon, or 10 C$. I am very flexible, so if you can't figure out a payment, message me and we'll work something out.

examples: xXx
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyguy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:37 am

jay bird wrote:
    hi, there! I am interested in being part of your team, c l a r i t y. my name is jay bird, but please call me jay. I am a female teen living in the EST time zone of America. I am homeschooled, but that doesn't mean I get a lot of time to do things. I am insanely busy until June 26th, then I will get back to my normal schedule. most of the time, I get on three times a week, but rarely do I get on on the weekends, other than on my phone to check p.ms. my family is very spontaneous, so there's no telling what might come up that needs my attention. I not only do signatures, but avatars and form coding as well. for payment, I would like one wishlist rare (2012 or later), 2 wishlist uncommons of any year, 3 wishlist pets of anything lower than an uncommon, or 10 C$. I am very flexible, so if you can't figure out a payment, message me and we'll work something out.

examples: xXx

;; of course, we can put you in. c:
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quit... » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:02 am

Bad with themes.... your judgement this time.

MossKit..... or BlueStar crying/looking sad.... I don't know why the Quote though..... ):

Quote: "I understand, but I miss you."
Text: Umm can you give me just a space that is Size: Small.... and grey..... and I will write that.

Elegant.... make Miss You different though :)

Grey

A lot of a Uncommons ^.^ or some wishlists....
LIFE STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN
┏────────────────────┓

hay is for horses! haueheh my na
me is BUNKYY. funny thing is tho
ugh, when i was a young adorabl
x x x
x
e child i called santa bunky and
now its my username! i talk too
much --- mm m thanks bye

┖────────────────────┚
WHEN IT GETS CRISP IN THE FALL