|Static's Art Shop|OPEN|customs and cs pets

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

|Static's Art Shop|OPEN|customs and cs pets

Postby -static- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Art Shop!
Hi! As you can see, I have created an art shop. You have the choice to either choose one of my templates or if you don't like them, and they don't suit what you have in mind you can have me draw a custom piece of art.

You do make your own price, but please make your offer reasonable. (If you are new, I understand)

Right now I have one template which is a dog/wolf (I just finished another wolf template, I am keeping the old one as a choice in case someone would prefer it).

I can create a CS pet or a pet you made up. Along with your order form, you can post a picture of the pet if it is a CS pet. I am willing to draw you a pet as long as you copy and paste this suggestion format into a reply on this page or a private message (PM). I can pretty much draw any animal/pet you would like me to.

This is the code for all Digital art:
Code: Select all
Template-
CS pet or description of pet-
Reference (if you have one)-
Your offer (c$ or pet/s)-
When you can pay-
Any added parts (collar, hair, accessories, etc.)-
Additional Information-

What the dog is worth will most likely depend on how long it took to draw it. I will send you a PM when I start to work on your pet. Happy adopting everyone!

Here are some of the drawings i have done so far:
Template #2 Custom Pet
Template #1 CS Pet
Template #2 Custom Pet

Dog/wolf template #1 (I will edit the template for your drawing if... It has bangs, it has different shaped ears, it has multiple tails, and so on):

Dog/wolf template #2 (I will edit the template for your drawing if... It has bangs, it has different shaped ears, it has multiple tails, and so on):

Here is an example of how to make your pet suggestion:
Template- dog/wolf template #1
CS dog or description of dog- I would like a Shima Longtail
Your offer (c$ or pet/s)- 2 uncommons
When you can pay- tomorrow
Any added parts (collar, hair, accessories, etc.)- Shima Longtail bangs
Additional Info- None

Here an example of what you would get for the suggestion above (my other drawings are better than this one):

Thank you!
Last edited by -static- on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 20 times in total.
My Trading Thread - My Deviantart - My Art Shop<--Please come and check out my art shop
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Static-'s Adoptions

Postby AlianaTheWolf » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:47 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CS dog or description of dog-Image
:This Doggie :
Your offer (c$ or pet[s])-Lets Say About... 5 uncommons
When you can pay-Whenever Its Done!
AlianaTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:52 pm

~FrozenFang~ wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CS dog or description of dog-Image
:This Doggie :
Your offer (c$ or pet[s])-Lets Say About... 5 uncommons
When you can pay-Whenever Its Done!

:D I will start to work on it right now!
My Trading Thread - My Deviantart - My Art Shop<--Please come and check out my art shop
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Bump
-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:23 am

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° βǗϻƤ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:15 am

-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:53 am

-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 am

-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -static- » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 am

-Audrey Hepburn
-static-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me