MODERATORS, PLEASE LOCK, I HAVE A NEW AND IMPROVED THREAD

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

MODERATORS, PLEASE LOCK, I HAVE A NEW AND IMPROVED THREAD

Postby urie » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 pm

CLOSED MODS PLEASE LOCK.

New thread :)
Last edited by urie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Signature Shop ((free for a short time)) OPEN

Postby PumpkinP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 am

Username
PumpkinP

What would you like the small picture to be of?
Something like this? I couldn't find one with a clear background.
http://www.the-barkitect.com/wp-content ... 2237_n.jpg

Text/lyrics/poem you would like on it
She is my candle,
Lighting me up,
Just like a Pumpkin glow,

Hey I'm PumpkinP, feel free to call my Pumpkin, or even Pumpkin Pie. Since I've always known I've lived with cats but I never knew that when my cat Leo died I could be so sad. Now I have Pumpkin, a rescue cat, who lit me up like a candle. I also live with my puppy Friday (who Pumpkin isn't so keen on) and my mum. I live in England and hope one day to be a writer and work for cats protection part time. Feel free to PM me I don't bite :)

Any links?- Can you link to this? http://pumpkinfridayandlife.weebly.com/ and if you want I can link to your signature shop aswell :)

Any stamps/banners?- I think they're called Pitpat banners or something like that but i can't find them, if I do I'll send a link :)
She is my candle,
Lighting me up,

Hey I'm PumpkinP, feel free to call my Pumpkin, or even Pumpkin Pie. Since I've always known I've lived with cats but I never knew that when my cat Leo died I could be so sad. Now I have Pumpkin, a rescue cat, who lit me up like a candle. I also live with my puppy Friday (who Pumpkin isn't so keen on) and my mum. I live in England and hope one day to be a writer and work for cats protection part time. Feel free to PM me I don't bite :)

ImageImageImage

PumpkinP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:29 pm

pitapata banners ;) Ok, I am just finishing my sinature, then i'll do yours :)

Code: Select all
[list][left][img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/mu6g7.jpg[/img][/left][/list][center][color=#FF8000]She is my candle,
Lighting me up,

Hey I'm PumpkinP, feel free to call my Pumpkin, or even Pumpkin Pie. Since I've always known I've lived with cats but I never knew that when my cat Leo died I could be so sad. Now I have Pumpkin, a rescue cat, who lit me up like a candle. I also live with my puppy Friday (who Pumpkin isn't so keen on) and my mum. I live in England and hope one day to be a writer and work for cats protection part time. Feel free to PM me I don't bite :)[/color][/center]
[right][img]http://pctf.pitapata.com/ItBWp1.png[/img][/right]
                                           [left] [url=http://pumpkinfridayandlife.weebly.com/index.html]Pumpkin,Friday and life[/url][/left]
[left][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1953594][size=50]Signature made by Dog-Traier HERE[/size][/url][/left]

I hope this is Ok, I did it in orange text seeing as though Pumpkins are orange ;)

I put in the Pita Pata
Last edited by urie on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PumpkinP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Thank you :) Where should I add this? Image I'm hopeless at deciding XD
She is my candle,
Lighting me up,

ImageImageImage

PumpkinP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Also guys, this will appear at the bottom right of your signature:

This doesn't look catastrophic so don't let it bother you ;)
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Would you like me to do it? :)
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PumpkinP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Do you mind? I'm hopeless XD
She is my candle,
Lighting me up,

ImageImageImage

PumpkinP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:51 pm

I don't mind, i find coding and stuff fun, lol. It does mean that the code I just gave you will be wrog, but I can change it. One second ;)
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zatch » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Username- Shetlandponylover12
What would you like the small picture to be of?- Any cute shetland pony
Text/lyrics/poem you would like on it- "Give a horse what he needs and he will give you his heart in return."
Any links?- Yes, if it's okey i want the egss in my signature to be somewhere to. :)
Any stamps/banners?- No, but if you could find any, something with 1D on. :3

Thank you! ^^
Zatch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:58 pm

I redid the code for you, Pumpkin P

@ Shetlandponylover12 , I will just make sure Pumpkin is OK with hers, then i'll do yours. You've given me a coding challenge, lol, so it may take a while, but not hugely long :)
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me