Wookieinmashoo's Stuff; open for bribes 24/7

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

I'm thinking of reducing to just Digital Illustrations, should I keep the other options?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Keep simple CS pets
No votes
Keep character Auctions (and do more!)
No votes
Keep the sketchbook options (this might be able to return as traditional since I have a phone camera)
No votes
Just keep digital illustrations
No votes

Total votes : 0

Wookieinmashoo's Stuff; open for bribes 24/7

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 am

Special Offers

Because of the change to the rares list and rarities. I am offering two full scenes per OMGSR store pet, especially ones on my wishlist. I am offering one full scene for the last seal dog on my wishlist.
Wanting these items as well

Information and Distribution

1. If you upload the image to your character collection site be sure to link to my DA account as that is where I upload most my images. Please do not upload any of the images to any other image hosting sites (ex: DA, Tumblr, etc). Image sites for your own characters or roleplays are completely okay! Feel free to use icons on any site; please give credit if and wherever you can.
2. Your images will be uploaded to Deviantart, the link of which will always be available in case you do not have an account there. They may also be uploaded to my tumblr, or furaffinity.
3. Please never edit an image without my permission unless it's a crop or addition of a border.
4. No profit, physical or digital may be made off the images I make for you. Furthermore, I will not redistribute images of your characters that is not related to portfolio displays.
5. It is understandable if you decide to sell a character I have made artwork for. This is fine as it is your character you are selling and not a single artwork.
6. You own the rights to the character but I hold the rights to the image. The images are for personal use only. They are not to be used for any organization charitable or otherwise.
7. If you choose to order from me, you automatically agree to all the above statements.

The characters I draw must be owned by you or be a gift for someone else. They may not be used in a contest to win said character.

How to Order

1. First and foremost, PM me.
2. Once we have something worked out and decided on please use this form:

Code: Select all
[b]I want a:[/b] (bust, full body, full scene)
[b]About the character: [/b]
[b]Short Description of what you want:[/b]

3. I am only looking for bribe requests now. Meaning if the pets/items/request you offer don't interest me, I'm not likely to accept.
4. I will only begin drawing your request when the pets/items have made it to my account. The pets will be held in my "art holding group" until your request is completed and uploaded. Check my DA (link on the front) for your requests.
5. Trades must be sent after we agree on everything.
6. Once a drawing is finished, I can't do major edits. If I forgot a marking or some jewelry, I can add those in. I will not add in items you wanted in as an after thought. Present what you want in the form.
7. Please do not have any of the pets you are offering in any other transactions. Be SURE you want art for the pets you are offering before ordering. Having discussed what you want and what you will offer only to have the payment be transferred elsewhere is a waste of my time and yours.
8. Once I begin working on a piece or request, refunds are no longer available. Anytime before I start work, full refunds can be made.

Pet and Item payment

*Bust: Anywhere from 5 09' rares - Advent list or equivalent
*Full Body: Advent - September 08' pets or equivalent
*Full Scene: July 08' or UR pet or equivalent

1. As far as pets go, I am mostly only looking for wishlist, but don't be afraid to offer if you don't have wishlist pets. I am not looking for any low demand pets unless they're on my wishlist.
2. For items, anything goes. I like bulk items but I'm mostly still just looking for wishlist. I can make deals for entire item collections as well.
3. Keep in mind that even though a bunch of common items could add up to a list pet, most people wouldn't trade a bunch of common pets for a list pets so I won't do the same for items. Meaning I won't value a bunch of common items very high.
4. Pet rarity and species do matter. There are pets that I want more than others and I will offer accordingly.

Wishlist over anything else

Money Commissions:

Money commissions are not allowed on Chicken Smoothie, even through PM. I do take them though so if you'd like you can contact me through Deviantart. If you do not have a DA please PM me so we can find a way to communicate offsite.

Work list:

Have questions? Please PM me as this thread is for information only now
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:07 am, edited 394 times in total.
Always looking for animal eggs. Looking for store wig, pants, and shirt swaps.Image
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Deals

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 am

Item Deals

I am looking for certain items still. Since I don't have too many and I really want to complete my collection, I am offering specific deals for them. These may change as I get more items or get less offers on them. If my slots are closed and you have one or more of these to offer, PM me. I'd be happy to work out a bribe for these.
Requests involving these items will be considered bribes whether the thread is open or not.

2009 wrote:Tree set

Normal value:Unknown--------Offering:PM me if you are interested in wanting art for the entire set. For pieces I am still willing to work things out.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 am, edited 170 times in total.
Always looking for animal eggs. Looking for store wig, pants, and shirt swaps.Image
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art of Inconvenience (not open yet)

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art of Inconvenience (open, hopefully there's no mistake

Postby Larkspur1678 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:38 am

I want this: Tumog
I want a: Full color, full body
I want it in this form: Scary
I want it to be doing this: I don't really have a preference as long as it fits his sadistic personality

As for payment I can offer a '08 vr re-release dog :3

Signature art by Gatorbite
Adult • She/her • Furry
Art Fight
Discord #9197
DA/FA - Larkspur1678
Lioden #4749
Toyhouse
Icon made by Poimcat
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 am

I want this: Yuri 1 2 3
[her refs are a little out-dated, but she has the same design except she no longer has the pitch-black stripey marking on her thigh/back]
I want a: full color, full body
I want it in this form: normal
I want it to be doing this: If you could have her in some sort of elegant pose, that would be wonderful~

Sending a trade over with five rares ;3
Thanks so much <3

i am no longer that active on the pet side of cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs and stuff :v

nowi/sugar | she/her
    characters

nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienboy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 am

Last edited by alienboy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
alienboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am

I want this: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 62ohl7.png
I want a: i'd love a fullbody color, sketch, anything really
I want it in this form: scary
I want it to be doing this: posed like he is lunging at something to tear it to pieces, teeth are sharp and claws are long

I hope you will consider this, i've been searching for an artist that dealt with such awesome creatures X3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I was given just one wish
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~punkstache » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 am

I want this: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1766014
I want a: full color & bust
I want it in this form: cute/sassy
I want it to be doing this: anything that depicts an adventuous, flirtatious attitude ^^ (if that makes sense >.<)
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Auctions

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

Character and design auctions

This is where I will putting up character auctions. They have specific rules for use and how to bid so please read them.

Rules and notes:

- If you win the character, it is officially yours. You may have fanart made of your character and use it in contests and roleplays onsite or off.
- You are not bidding for the image, only the design. You may use the image I have created for referencing for fanart or roleplays, but do not alter the image in any way.
- Please do not make major alterations to the design. Minor changes are acceptable, but please Let me know beforehand
- Feel free to give the character accessories! I will most likely not be adding any items to the character, so it's up to you to dress them up.
- Please use the characters. They're meant to be enjoyed and it would be sad to see them not be used. If you no longer want the character, please read the section on Character Adoptions.
- Do not sell the character to another person in any way. "Selling" includes giving the character away for pets or currency (real or virtual on any site.

How to bid

1. I will post a pet for you to bid on. This pet will simply be a "holder" for the bids. Please make an offer on the pet as you would any CS auction. This will make auctioning easier for me and will show other bidders the results of the auction. Feel free to do as you wish with the pet that was the auction holder.
2. Bidding!
-I am not interested in receiving rats, ponies, owls, spiders, or bats, but the auctions are not excluding them entirely.
-CS$ are also allowed in auctions.
- Any wishlist pet is considered a "booster"
- There are no "autos" listed, but I may automatically accept a bid
- I may cancel an auction at any time if I feel a character has not garnered enough attention to make a decent bid, but this is unlikely.
- No message is needed for the trade bid.
3. Waiting. Auctions may run from a week or two, to a month or more. I will keep the top bids posted.

Character Adoptions

If you no longer want a character, it is yours to give away. If you do not want to do so, please give the character back so someone else can have it. I will not refund for the character, but the character will be adopted out for free to a user who wants it. More will be added to this later once there is a character for adoption.

Currently up for auction!

none

Offer here:

Current bids:
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art of Inconvenience (closed)

Postby Seighin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:04 am

Marking ^_^ Plan to stalk this shop, you're a very talented artist.
Quitting CS.
Seighin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me