Dions - CLOSED, please don't post now :3

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Dions - CLOSED, please don't post now :3

Postby Leigh » Sat May 29, 2010 4:12 am

Leigh's Growables
CLOSED

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :3
If you like Dions, have a look at my growable Bunnehs!
Anything in italics isn't that important. Everything else is.

Guys, this shop has been open awhile. Somehow, I've managed to manage it. But I'm planning something new, with the foxes, and besides, I've slowly stopped making Dions. Pretty much: this is closing. Not permanently, I'm sure, but for an unknown amount of time. I'll make all the customs, and maybe do some of the breeding requests, but after that, that's it. Don't worry, though, it'll eventually be back. If people with credit or whitelist status think they haven't gotten what they should, PM me (or I'll PM you sometime in the future) and we can sort something out.

^What this means: adopt the Dions now, while you still can.

Bartay (Bartimaeus) is the Duchess of Celery and Coctail Sausages and Crazy Ideas...Not that it makes any difference to you and the Dions :3

The Freebies!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=170883][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo223/FormidableMoon/CSFoxies/freebie1copy.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=170883][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo223/FormidableMoon/CSFoxies/freebie1s.png[/img][/url]

The Dions:
Female--------------------------------Male
ImageImageImageImage

Dions (pronounced dy-ons, rhymes with lions) are strange creatures. They seem to be a mix between a dog and a lion, although they are a canine - but the strangest thing about them is that they come from eggs. There are three main stages in a Dion's life, as pictured above: the egg stage, the pup stage, and full-grown Dion. They grow quickly, quicker if they're looked after well, over a period of 15-20 days (perhaps more, it depends on the Dion). The males have hair whilst the females do not.

Dions up for adoption:
With the adoptions, you will not know what they look like or what gender they are until they hatch. So just choose an interesting looking egg ^-^ You may even get a PPS Dion, which will only grow to the pup stage, or maybe a Dion that has slightly different attributes, like different ears. Sometimes you might be able to tell a little bit more about your Dion, because the egg has already begun to hatch and you are able to see its ears or tail.
All Dions are different. You will never see a Dion that is the same as another, and only sometimes see some that are similar. Only three of the currently available Dions are shown.

No-more!

Mystery Dions:
*waves arms about mysteriously* Yes, these are mystery Dions. You can see eggs below, but they won't look like anything until you buy them. They cost the same as normal Dions, and the form is also the same. So, without further ado, I present to you my mystery Dions.

None!

The Foxes
Ohmy, I have something planned 8D

Customs:
Closed!
Yes, I can do these now :3 I've limited the number of slots to three (once I've finished the current orders), and to get in you have to have a very good offer.

-Customs will be as exact as possible, which means, for example, if your character has different ears than the base Dion lineart, then the ears will be changed. However, if you have a male character that does not have hair, hair will be added to the Dion, because male Dions have hair. If you have a female character that has hair, I would rather not add it, unless you insist. Also, tails will not (normally) be changed.

-If you're payment has been approved, you'll go further up the list than others who are still discussing payment. If you're discussing payment with me, I'll put off your custom Dion until payment is approved, because if it ends up being that you have nothing to pay me, then that would suck for me.

-If you haven't contacted me for awhile since you posted your request (and I have tried to contact you, on the thread or through a PM) and your payment has not been approved, then your request will be canceled. You can always request again later.

1.2.3.Closed

Cost:
(changed yet again...x3 And it's simple now)
Adoptable Dion:
Wishlist pet
(depends on rarity, we can discuss this)
OR you can trade in a Dion you already have.

Custom Dion:
Multiple wishlist pets - offer something ^^
OR you can trade in three Dions you already have.

If multiple people ask for the same Dion before I update the shop, the best payment 'wins' it.

For credit:
You can give me rares/very rares to get multiple adoptable/custom Dions. Offer something or PM me c:
You could get me a very rare that I want, which doesn't necessarily mean its on my wishlist, which would get you, say, 4 customs or more. It depends on the pet. PM me to discuss.

To get on Whitelist:
Well, you could get me the very rare (UR) Butterfly bunny - I'd absolutely love you and you'd get heaps of art <3 (which would include all kinds of Dions x3)

The Forms:
Adoption form:
Username: Obviously, your username, or nickname
No./Letter: The number Dion you wish to have
Name: What do you want to name your Dion?
Payment: See above for pricing.
For breeding: When it grows, do you mind if I or other people choose to breed it with another Dion using the breeding center on this thread? Yes or no.

Adopting
Username:
No./Letter:
Name:
Payment:
For breeding:

Custom Form:
Name: What is the name of your character/what do you wish to name it?
Ref/description: If you give me a description, please make it as exact as possible.
Lineart changes/add-ons: What kind of lineart changes/add-ons would this custom require? e.g. floppy ears, wolf tail, wings, hair.
Payment: See above for pricing.

Custom
Username:
Name:
Ref:
Lineart changes:

People with Credit:
If you wish to use some of you credit, just put 'credit' under payment on the form.
This only counts towards adoptable Dions, however 2 Dions = 1 custom Dion.

Moondust365 - 2 Dions (Fox)
jadekins3 - 4 Custom Dions (Fox)

Whitelist:
People here can get Dions for free :3 If you're here, don't abuse this privilege.
Ninjutsu - (adoptable Dions) (Custom)
plepore37 - (adoptable Dions) (Fox)
ksac512 - (adoptable Dions) (Custom)

Tokens and stuff!
Tokens? Yes! Tokens!
Tokens can be almost anything to do with Dions; they could be a giftcard that you can give to a friend, they could be for a custom Dion, they could be to help your female Dion have more pups, and so on. They have magical properties, so really, they can be anything!
You can trade tokens with others; if you want to put a token up for trade, just post here. You can also trade tokens with tokens that are here. (So, if you only have half a token, you can trade that for a different half/token).
If you used a token but then became unhappy with its effects, in certain cases you can transfer those effects from one Dion to another. PM me or post here if you wish to do this.

Right now, we're not selling tokens, but giving them away as prizes.

Tokens up for trade:
Owned by Bartimaeus

Token waiting list:
lunatiger531 wrote:Could you use Image on Zekrom to put her a Black and red Striped Collar & a blue tail ring
Last edited by Leigh on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:27 am, edited 365 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dions - Lion-Dogs - rhymes with lions :3 Open

Postby Leigh » Sat May 29, 2010 6:32 am

Closed.
The Breeding Center:
Wish to breed two Dions? Its simple really. All you have to do is look in the Adopted Dions thread, and find two adopted Dions that you wish to breed. They must be full-grown and marked as free to breed. The amount of offspring ranges between 1 and 4, but is usually 2. You can reserve up to one of these for yourself - if you do, I'll PM you when they are finished. However, you do not have to buy them if you don't want to. You don't have to own either of the Dions, as long as the two you choose to breed are free for breeding.

-Custom Dions cannot be bred by anyone other than their owners.

-It is possible for a Dion to be marked as ’unbreedable’ for one reason or another.

-You do not have to pay to breed Dions - you only have to pay if you wish to buy one of the offspring.

-Any unreserved Dion offspring will be listed above with the other Dions up for adoption, however they will be marked with a small '2nd Gen' tag.

-Lineages will be tracked in the Adopted Dions thread

Breeding Form:
Female: Put a link or a picture of the mother. You can get the pictures from the Adopted Dions section below.
Male: Put a link or a picture of the father. Remember, males have hair, females do not.
Reserve: Do you wish to reserve one of the offspring for yourself?

Breeding
Username:
Female:
Male:
Reserve:

Waiting:
Myrrh x Ariax
Reserve for Ninjutsu and ksac512

Dolasica x Prisco

Resse x Candor
Reserve for Rosie-Roo

Bluewing x Moondark
Reserve for lunatiger531

Adopted Dions:
Find them in this thread
Last edited by Leigh on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 am, edited 68 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dions - Lion-Dogs :3 Open

Postby Cromwell » Sat May 29, 2010 7:42 am

Premade
Username:MewMii
No.: 2
Name: Zora
Payment: http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.p ... &bg=cff47d
Art by Ricorn -Thank you dear
I got my avatar from AiMi
KiaB archive

Mew's Links wrote: DA - Characters - Ask Mew

|| -------------------------------- ||
Mew is currently:
Online -Seeking art on the forums
Mew's Event tally:
N/A
|| --------------- ||
| Listen close and don't you say a word,
I'll tell you a story of a Boy who heard,

N I C E guys finish L A S T!
~Pages and Paragraphs - Setitoff
|
|| ---------- ||

Mew is accepting:
Trades [pets/items] | PMs
Cromwell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leigh » Sat May 29, 2010 2:45 pm

I have PM'd you your Dion ^-^
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cromwell » Sat May 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Leigh wrote:I have PM'd you your Dion ^-^

thank you :D I sent the trade
Art by Ricorn -Thank you dear
I got my avatar from AiMi
KiaB archive

Mew's Links wrote: DA - Characters - Ask Mew

|| -------------------------------- ||
Mew is currently:
Online -Seeking art on the forums
Mew's Event tally:
N/A
|| --------------- ||
| Listen close and don't you say a word,
I'll tell you a story of a Boy who heard,

N I C E guys finish L A S T!
~Pages and Paragraphs - Setitoff
|
|| ---------- ||

Mew is accepting:
Trades [pets/items] | PMs
Cromwell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dions - Lion-Dogs - they're deliocious and <open>

Postby Kasaica » Sat May 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Premade
Username: Ksac512
No.: 1
Name: Ariax
Payment: Image
[left]

Kasaica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leigh » Sat May 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I have Pm's Ksac with their Dion. ^-^

We've run out - I'll work on more!
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuky 101 » Sat May 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Premade
Username: Nuky 101
No.:5
Name: Alex
Payment:Image
Pet's name:
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Is that ok?
Last edited by Nuky 101 on Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Confucius wrote:Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Nuky 101 wrote:∞Fursonas ∞Characters ∞Adoptables
Replies to anything and everything may take a while.

Samuel Butler wrote:Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
Nuky 101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leigh » Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

A bit late, Nuky; someone has already claimed that Dion
Leigh