Ittam and Dragon's Art Shop

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What do you think about our prices?

Overpriced, lower it down a bit!
16%
I want you to lower it so I may buy more art! Meh heh heh!
20%
Eh, pretty accurate
10%
Fits in my budget, so I'll take it!
14%
A little underpriced
6%
I would pay a bit more for your art, it's good!
12%
I'd pay a lot more for your art!
4%
Wait, I have no pets, lemmie go find some more pets...
4%
You should have a point/bank system.
13%

Total votes : 69

Ittam and Dragon's Art Shop

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Welcome to Ittam and Dragon's Art Shop! This is a shared art shop page with Ittam and Dragon. Feel free to order from any of the shops that are open, and please make sure you are following the rules and being extra polite, especially to the artists.

Rules
1) All of Tess's rules apply (when do they not?)
2) Be polite and kind - If there is something you want, or you feel harassed or such, approach in a polite way, to prevent negative feelings among the thread
3) Wait patiently - If a problem occurs, PM the artist and get things sorted out respectively
4) Do not claim what isn't yours - this is punishable by art shop ban
5) We have the right to decline and accept the orders we want to - we're nice people, we will only decline if you have been banned or we can't seem to fulfill your order. If such happens, you will be messaged and it will be discussed
6) Character references must have very descriptive words or images, please - we're not mind readers
7) If anything is wrong, PM the artist! We want to hear your thoughts, and if all colors are wrong, or the hair is wrong, or you really don't like this, don't hesitate to tell us. We'll react negatively if you yell at us, but if you ask for a change, we'll always be open to help and satisfy!
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon's Headshot Shop -Closed-

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi! I'm Dragon, and this is one of my art shops. In my headshot art shop, you can order a very cheap and quickly produced headshot of a character you own or are trying to get. Please follow all of the rules that are presented through the first post and ask politely and you'll find that the art you ordered is there in no time. The price for a headshot is one very common, or five OMG so commons. Feel free to pay extra if you're that satisfied, and only send payment after I have posted your art. If I find you haven't payed yet, then I will PM you about it. If you want something changed, please tell me and I will do so. Also, feel free to offer an art trade instead of official payment and I will discuss the possibility with you; I'm always looking for art of my characters!

1) -closed-
2) -closed-
3) -closed-
4) -closed-
5) -closed-

Code: Select all
[b]I'd like one of Dragon's Headshots![/b]
Username:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Reference/Picture:
Accessories:
Payment:
Other:

None at the moment, there will be more later!

For Shiba inu:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Solsticecopy_zps424a47b5.png[/IMG]

For Beep beep meow:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/calcopy_zpsc88b8d83.png[/IMG]

For BumbleBee.:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/katalinacopy_zpsfda97eed.png[/IMG]

For pegasus;:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Antique1copy_zps9bc70d22.png[/IMG]

For rosepetal50:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Rosecopy_zpsb8d0b059.png[/IMG]
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 21 times in total.
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon's Line-Art Shop -Closed-

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi! I'm Dragon, and this is one of my art shops. In my line-art shop, you can order a very cheap and quickly produced color in of one of my pre-made line-arts of a character you own or are trying to get. Please follow all of the rules that are presented through the first post and ask politely and you'll find that the art you ordered is there in no time. The price for a color in of a line-art is one common, or five very commons. Feel free to pay extra if you're that satisfied, and only send payment after I have posted your art. If I find you haven't payed yet, then I will PM you about it. If you want something changed, please tell me and I will do so. Also, feel free to offer an art trade instead of official payment and I will discuss the possibility with you; I'm always looking for art of my characters!

1) -closed-
2) -closed-
3) -closed-
4) -closed-
5) -closed-

[b]I'd like one of Dragon's Line-Art Color-Ins![/b]
Username:
Line-Art Number:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Accessories:
Payment:
Other:

JMD Line-Art 1

JMD Line-Art 2

JMD Line-Art 3

My first current event is that the first five color-ins are free! That way you can get a good example of what my art is like.
Any slots that say "free" instead of "open" are the free slots that are left open. If you find one open, feel free to claim it!

For Mustache cat:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/CitrisdawdadawdWingLA3Ccopy_zpsf08fa0cf.png[/IMG]

For Beep beep meow:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Tanyacopy_zps40d122da.png[/IMG]

For Beep beep meow:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Calais2copy_zpse5991264.png[/IMG]
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 18 times in total.
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon's Custom Lines Shop -Closed-

Hi! I'm Dragon, and this is one of my art shops. In my custom-lined art shop, you can order some art that's digitally made and drawn special for you of a character you own or are trying to get. Please follow all of the rules that are presented through the first post and ask politely and you'll find that the art you ordered is there in no time. The price for a custom-lined piece of art is one uncommon, or five commons. Feel free to pay extra if you're that satisfied, and only send payment after I have posted your art. If I find you haven't payed yet, then I will PM you about it. If you want something changed, please tell me and I will do so. Also, feel free to offer an art trade instead of official payment and I will discuss the possibility with you; I'm always looking for art of my characters!

1) -closed-
2) -closed-
3) -closed-

[b]I'd like one of Dragon's Custom-Lined Pieces of Art![/b]
Username:
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Pose:
Accessories:
Payment:
Other:

My first current event is that the first three custom made pieces of art are free! That way you can get a good example of what my art is like. Any slots that say "free" instead of "open" are the free slots that are left open. If you find one open, feel free to claim it!

For hamstersrule9912399:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/dog-laying-downcopy_zps2ea36923.png[/IMG]

For DaringAsh:
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Xanthcopy_zpsf40a7079.png[/img]

For DaringAsh:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/xyxis/Dragons%20Uploaded%20Art/Untitled-1copy_zpse241bebf.png[/IMG]
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon's Art Archive

Hi! I'm Dragon, and I run three of these art shops. This post is the archive for any art that you or someone else may have ordered and have lost the link to. If you have very recently received the piece of art, it may still be in the "Pick-Up" area of that shop. Also, if you would like examples of the kind of art I do, feel free to look through these, but do not steal. If you do, I will report you, and that is a very serious matter.

For The Apothecary For DaringAsh For Reainbow Veins For Scourge- For marbles.

For Train. For Fail In Love For The Jinxed Fox For ~FlameFox~ For Acarmica For train. Guepardo

-The shop has only just opened! There is nothing here currently-
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ittam's Custom Lined Shop! (OPEN)

Postby sheepuns » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello! As you can see, my name Ittam. If you like, you may call me Tam! I use GIMP and MS Paint (if anyone ask) and not a tablet. Anywho, this is where I'll make custom lines for any of your characters, as long as it follows a couple of rules...

EDIT;; I now have a tablet! So, I can do tablet and mouse drawings!

Must have under 12 different colors
    It has to be clean

Dogs
    Foxes
    Wolves
    Cats
    Ferrets
    Otters
    Some Birds
    Hamsters
    Squirrels
    Weasels
    MLP:FIM
    And sometimes humans

Original Cs Species
    Jewel Mane Dragons (though Cut is the expert)
    Jelly Bean Dragons
    Cream Puff Foxes
    Armor Adopts: Yuppimin

I'm still learning how to draw different animals, so I will be adding much more soon. I have many different styles of drawing, so you may request which one you want. Here is the list:
    Cartoonish/Chibi Style
    Realist Style
    Anime-ish Style

Sorry to state this, but all lineless work will cost one rare. Doesn't matter what year.
Humans also cost one rare. Sorry, but they're really hard for me. :C

[b]I'd like some custom art, Ittam![/b]
Username:
Character Name:
Character Personality: (In three or more words)
Character Reference:
What art style do you want?:
What animal is it?:

I hope you enjoy my art and buy again soon!

1: Open
2: Open
3: Open
4: Open
5:(closed)
6:(closed)

I am also open for art trades! Just say so in the form!
Last edited by sheepuns on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 17 times in total.
artshopdesign shopdAocs - sheepuns @ TH
ava: wyrd - siggy: kessler
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ittam's Everything Else Shop

Postby sheepuns » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Last edited by sheepuns on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ittam's Pixel Shop (Open)

Postby sheepuns » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Here is where I make and sell pixelated art. I find this type of art my favorite and it's the cutest and easiest to do.I can also do animations with it. I will only do animations with one character right now.
One of my newest things I like to do is game screen shots. They are shots that are of a character doing something like it would do in a game. (Look below to see an example) I can also do animations with that.

Examples:
Gimp Pixels (can be transparent)
MS Paint Pixels (Have backgrounds)

Game Preview Examples:

Payment: I will only take items in this shop.
For Animation Commissions: Each frame cost one extra item.

Username:
Background:
Size:
Character Link:
Animation?(This cost extra):
If so, how many frames?:
Icon?:
Payment:

Slots:
1: ~Sandkit! Hipster JBD
2: OPEN
3: OPEN
4: OPEN
5: OPEN
6:CLOSED
7: CLOSED
8: CLOSED
9: CLOSED
10:CLOSED
Last edited by sheepuns on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Payment and Pickup

Postby sheepuns » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 pm

I want my art to be cheap, so nothing will be OMGSR or anything like that. :)\

I have decided that you choose what you pay me, since I don't need any pets. (I only use rares to buy characters, and I seriously do not to buy any more) Though, please be considerate in what you pay me. Thank you!

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/119/c/1/c1447bdeb7daaaf4946794356d6266ce-d63k1my.png[/img]

Original Link: http://silverittam.deviantart.com/art/Mandarin-368771146?q=in%3Ascraps%20sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Asilverittam&qo=0

For Boots-Kenzie
Original Link: http://silverittam.deviantart.com/art/Kenzie-368292854?ga_submit_new=10%253A1367112647
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/117/3/e/3e581ef914fbecca0053785935b3e30e-d639sl2.png[/img]
Last edited by sheepuns on Mon May 06, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 17 times in total.
sheepuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ittam and Dragon's Art Shop

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 am

The art shops are officially open unless otherwise stated! Feel free to order from any open stores.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me