W O L F Y and Black Sabbath - CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

W O L F Y and Black Sabbath - CLOSED

Postby Black Sabbath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 am

CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST FROM WOLFY.

If you are still interested in ordering art from me, my new art shop is here.
Last edited by Black Sabbath on Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
                xxxImage
                XXXX▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

XXXAsk.fm || DA || Tiba Adopts || Characters

my birthday is August 5th
                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Black Sabbath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Not only are these my rules, they stand for the rest of the shop unless otherwise mentioned. Not following these rules will get you a spot onto the blacklist.

● No begging, complaining, or whining, should you not be able to provide sufficient payment or the artwork isn't finished faster. It's no problem of ours. Do not resort to calling names, foeing, purposely ignoring, or pitting other members against us in a fit, if you have a problem contact any of the shop owners or the moderator, Zuchi.

● Make sure you read through the payment charts thoroughly, don't go ordering the nicest most expensive art if it's something you just can't afford. We don't want to be haggling a fullbody digital piece when your payment better suits a traditional sketch.

● DO NOT cancel your art order by cancelling the payment trade and leaving a message within the trade. This will automatically get you on the blacklist if an explanation is not provided within the next 48 hours. If you don't want your art anymore, that is fine by us, but it causes us problems with organization when the order is cancelled through a trade, not through PM. If you don't want your order anymore, send us a PM but don't ruin it for others by cancelling through trade.

● We take time to finish art, you have to understand that. Not just a week or so but longer than regular and a lot of you don't seem to understand that. If we think you've waited too long for your art and do not think it can be done soon, or that you have expressed impatiences either by the means of annoying us or bluntly stating so we may cancel your order, which refunds the pets and you can order at a later time, if you choose so. If you have a problem with the time things are taking, send us a polite message, or Zuchi, and we'll one of us will explain what's going on but you sometimes can't expect more than that. We'll do our best to stay loyal to your order and finish it but that option may not apply in every case.

● Sometimes just because it's on our wishlist, doesn't mean it's going to instantly get you art or finished any faster. One wishlist rare is not your golden ticket to art so keep that in mind if that it what you offer and the payment is declined. (Applies mostly to wishlist rares, commons, and uncommons.) Adding more pets onto the order will also not guarantee you that the art will be finished faster, unless stated otherwise.

● If we say/indicate your order is accepted, it's not the end of the world if your name isn't in the slots. Sometimes there just may not have been time to add you right then and there but we'll get around to it.

● If you decide it's a good idea to order over PM, we advise against doing so. PM's get lost and deleted, as well as forgotten about so just because you remembered your order doesn't mean we did. Arranging payment via PM is fine, but once the right trade is sent you'll be expected to have a form posted in the artshop.

● If a character is too complex, it may be declined.

● Payment must be sent before an order, and will be accepted once the art is done.

● Sometimes I, King of Grunge will work on easier order first and follow with the more complex ones to help orders get done faster (but they will still take time.)

● Please separate your pets into another group BEFORE sending the trade so that the trade will not get auto-cancelled if you either move the pets or accidentally trade them away. That is to save us both, the artist and consumer, the problem with cancelled trades.

● We will not change the character being drawn,refund your pets or art if you choose to cancel your order once the artist has already finished the lineart.

● You may not order with a description, it's a perfect formula for misunderstanding and overall unhappiness and many customers are not willing to prepare themselves to wholeheartedly accept whatever it is they could get from a description.
Last edited by Black Sabbath on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                xxxImage
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Payment, examples, mods, and blacklist - King of Grunge

Postby Black Sabbath » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

This is where I will post my standard payment as well as the different methods, sometimes there will be more than one way to pay and will be separated with a "||". If I have examples of the drawing, it will be linked in the name. Some types of characters may cost more, including:
    ● Heavily accessorized characters
    ● Anthro's
    ● Characters with complicated designs
    ● Additional characters will cost one wishlist rare for each character (for basic designs)
    ● Horses
    ● Humans

● Traditional sketch - (fullbody) - one wishlist rare
(bust) - one nonwishlist rare
(headshot) - three wishlist uncommons

Tradtional flatcolor - (fullbody) three wishlist rares || One wishlist very rare and a wishlist uncommons
(Bust) - Two nonwishlist rares and a wishlist uncommons
(headshot) - one wishlist rare and three wishlist uncommons

● Digital headshot (only flatcolors):
Simple character - two rares of my choice
Medium difficulty - one wishlist very rare and a wishlist uncommon
Difficult character - One wishlist very rare and one wishlist rare

● Small fullbody XX (add 1 wishlist rare automatically for shading | one quality character | or 150 DA points)
Simple character - 1 wishlist very rare and one wishlist rare | Two quality characters of my choice | 400 DA points
Medium difficulty - two wishlist very rares and one uncommon of my choice | Three quality characters of my choice | 800 DA points
High difficulty - 3 wishlist very rares and 1 rare of my choice | Four quality characters | 950 DA points

People you must respect and listen to aside from W O L F Y and I.
● Zuchi - Mod and Archivist
● O l i v e r - mod

Being on the blacklist entails:
● Increased payment when you order
● Inability to order while on blacklist
● Commission limit

Things you have done that may have gotten you on the blacklist:
● Broken rules at least once
● Cancelled payment without explanation
● Continually offered insufficient payment
● Stolen artwork
● Failure to pay for artwork
● Being rude to either a mod or artist
● Continually bumping or pestering the shopkeepers.

Members on the blacklist:
● |KARKAT||♋||VANTAS|
● Lady Who
● Haru
● Briar Rose
Last edited by Black Sabbath on Fri May 10, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
                xxxImage
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slots, order form

Postby Black Sabbath » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 am

These slots are for me, King of Grunge, and should you order from me you'll be in my slots here and use my form.

★ - open -
★ -open-
★ - open -

Code: Select all
[left][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=I%27d%20like%20to%20order%20from%20King&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.ttf&size=14&style_color=585859[/img][/left]
[list][size=85]● Username:
● Character Name:
● Character reference:
● Commission type:
● Preferred pose:
● Link to payment group:
● Other:[/size][/list]

Side images (c) Phottosette on Tumblr
Last edited by Black Sabbath on Fri May 10, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
                xxxImage
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W O L F Y and Grunge - a collab shop (WIP no posting)

Postby •mochiimomo• » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 pm

My side of the art shop is closed permanently. If I did not do your order, I am sorry, but it has been canceled.
Last edited by •mochiimomo• on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archives and Pickups

Postby aphelion ✧ » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 am

Yo bros. This here is the place to pickup any orders that you might have ordered and are now ready for your lovely eyes to see. Please, don't get scared by the awesomeness that this post will have spread all across it. Just scroll on down, find yo name, and look underneath it for your lovely, commissioned piece that you better treasure forever. If by any chances that you misplace your lovely piece of artwork, go ahead and send a quick, begging message over. I'll make sure to take care you of, but always make sure to check make here for your picture. The link of theses lovely pieces should never change, so don't worry about finding a place to store them. If anything does happen to the link, just send a message over and I'll fix it for ya. NEVER STEAL ARTWORK THAT ISN'T YOUR'S THOUGH. CAUSE THAT'S BAD AND FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

King of Grunge's Pickups
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Auyn
Luckypaw xx

W O L F Y 's Pickups
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by aphelion ✧ on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
aphelion ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W O L F Y and Grunge - a collab shop NOW OPEN!

Postby Black Sabbath » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 am

Hurray! We're now open after what seems an eternity!
                xxxImage
                XXXXthey ask no quarter

Black Sabbath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catknip » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

ஜ I'd Like Art From Wolfy ஜ

Username- chalize
    Reference- Kione
    Species- Large feline,but can be drawn as a canine if that's easier for you.
    Gender- Male
    Claw Color (if not clearly shown in the reference)- Obsidian coloured
    Type Of Art- Coloured fullbody
    Payment- Here
    Other- Thank you!
catknip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerestes » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 am

Hey! Just curious, but do the orders from the other art shop you were in still count, or should we cancel from there and resend to here? :3
Cerestes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bmxspex » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 am

● Username: AverraLikesRamen
    ● Character Name: Averra Ren
    ● Character reference:Role play character form, [url=en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsac_fox]Species image[/url]
    ● Commission type: Digital flatcolor, full body.
    ● Preferred pose: Sitting
    ● Link to payment group: Here
    ● Other: My charrie has mech wings, please don't include those or her mask. The collar is optional.
    Bare bones specifics: Light gray fur, small body, brown eyes, silver collar.
Last edited by bmxspex on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bmxspex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me