Narakari Meadows

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Narakari Meadows

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat May 03, 2014 12:22 am, edited 60 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari Meadows- DO NOT POST HERE ATM!!!

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Facts and FAQ

Narakari characteristics:
- Narakari are tough and healthy. You really need to afflict them if you want to get them ill. They come from one of the seven hells therefore only the strongest and fittest ones survive.

- The average high is between 4,8 - 5,2 feet. Stallions tend to be bigger and a bit more massive than mares. The general built is similar to a Marwari. They have three crystalline horns. The eyes usually have the same colours as the horns. Like a Marwari they have curved ears.Their coats have the same colors as normal horse species. But there are some things different. Nearly every Narakari has an asymmetrical coloured fur. That means that their right side is never exactly the same as their left one. Even jet blacks have white markings that are different to each other. It is the hells tribute to imperfection. Another hell marking is the part of black fur every Narakari has. There is absolutely no horse without it. Some of the black marks are looking natural, others form symbols or patterns. Lines are common as well. The size of this black mark has the same variety as its form. But it’s usually big enough to be immediately seen. Narakari have a short and standing mane that always seems to be a bit wild. As most of other unicorn species they have split hooves. Additionally they have two long lion like tails and feathered legs.

- Nobody knows how old a Narakari becomes, until now. But there are rumors that Narakari returned to hell after their human companion died and rest there for many years. It’s only a legend but according to this it might be possible that they can get older than human beings. Maybe we’ll know more of them, soon.

- Narakari are a very bubbly species. Sometimes they tend to be a bit balky or headstrong. They do not like to share. If they once accept a human it’s a hard and long way to teach them that handling other horses or Narakari is not a lack of affection. They’re absolutely loyal to their owner and make brave and wonderful companions.

- Yes, they’re rideable. But it’s a long way until they trust their owner and an even longer one until they can be ridden.

Special abilities:
They eat little children who think that three horned unicorns are not cool enough.

How to get one:
There will be different ways how to get a Narakari. In every artist zone you’ll find a form and some payments. Please, use this form with correct tags. Do not beautify it with other colours, centering or resizing.
Other ways are by charity breedings, maybe even regular breedings, if the parents owners agree that you get the foal. Or you can take part in one of our events. There are often chances for new slots, premade designs or even custom Narakari.

Customs:
It’s hard to get a custom Narakari. But don’t worry about their breathtaking prize. Customs should be a very special thing. If you are mad enough to order a custom it has to follow the common Narakari characteristics. It’s impossible to remove the black mark, e.g. or to get something unnatural like a rainbow mane.
Please take a look at my artist zone for payment information and the form for ordering.
Please do NOT PM me for a custom request or send a trade where you ask for a custom. Just post in this thread.

FAQ:

How about lineart changes?
- We are generally not doing any lineart changes. Most of them simply would change the Narakari species and we haven't designed it to be changed. Narakari will never get wings or special powers, sorry. And they aren't captured with accessoires. Honestly I've never seen a wild Narakari that needed some jewellery. If I see one on my hunting trips to hell, I'll tell you. ;) Of course you can add some saddles and brindles and blankets and whatever you can imagine, if you use them on roleplays e.g. But we only sell the raw horses without any equipment.

How do I know the gender of my / a Narakari?
- In most cases it's written in the form. If not:
Death of Fantasy wrote: Just look at the backlegs, if there is something between the legs, it's a stallion, if not, it's a mare.

What's the plural of Narakari?
- Narakari. ;)

Does a custom count to the amount of Narakari you're allowed to own?
- Yes. But don't worry too much about the slots. There will be a lot of possibilities to get more slots and more Narakari.

Can we still participate in the contest if we don't own a Narakari yet?
- Of course you can enter.
If the winner will get an additional slot, you would start then with two slots instead of one. You name will be mentioned in the archive with the maximum number of two (in this case) but without any linked Narakari. If the topic of the contest requires a Narakari (e.g. write a story how you got yours) Death and Yama usually lend theirs or two Narakari without owner for those who have no own Narakari yet.

~ more will be added, as soon as there are questions
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari Meadows- DO NOT POST HERE ATM!!!

Rules

- Do not claim the Narakari species or their designs as your own.
- Do not change anything on the designs.
- Do not edit the pictures in any other way than: resizing, dividing the picture into two parts (both have to stay full body), dividing and resizing. Please scroll down. At the bottom of this post there are some examples for you.
- If you have gotten one of the few Narakari pictures with a little text on it (example) you are allowed to remove this text.
- Do not use a picture that you don’t own or without the owners permission.
- Every user starts with one Narakari slot. That means you are only allowed to own one exemplar at the beginning. If you want more, look for a charity breeding in our breeding section (in this thread) or take a look at the contests and events in our rider's snuggery (official thread, that is linked in the first post). Slots can not be sold or gifted between users.
- You can only try to get one Narakari at the same time.
- Do not ask for breedings. I decide when it’s time for a breeding season. I have a real life and it depends on my time how often and when breedings are avaidable. Do not breed the Narakari on your own.
- You are allowed to use our Narakari in roleplays etc. BUT you have to ask for permission before you use them in HARPG. We'll look over your stable and decide then if we give the allowance.
- We keep the right to decline an offer if there are problems with the offering user. In general you don't have to worry about this rule but Death and I know some persons here who are neither nice nore famous for standing to the rules.
- You are not allowed to resell them. If you don't like your Narakari any longer please send them back to us. They will be gifted to Users who haven't got one, yet.
- Please keep in mind that our designs are made as Narakari. It might not be the best idea to buy one and use the design on another species. Really no good idea.
- It's no real rule but there is one thing I should mention: It is always a good idea to save your pictures on your own. We do NOT take the responsibility if there are problems with photobucket or anything else like this.

Please notice: We want to see the payment, you are offering. Don't take it personally. It's no general mistrust. But we had some bad experiences with other art shops in past. So please post in the form - that other users might see, what's already offered (and of course we, too). As soon as your order is accepted it would be the best if you send the payment trade. We won't accept it until your Narakari is done.

Editing your pictures
There are only four kinds of edits that we allow. Nothing more. So please read them carefully. Discordia and Bethmoora will also show you some examples to make everything as clear as possible.

- Resizing: Ok

dividing the picture into two parts: Ok, but they have to stay full body
of course the other side will be ok, too...

dividing and resizing: Ok

Removing of an additional description that is given on the picture: Ok
of course in combination with the other allowed edits, too...

Adding texts or anything: NOT Ok

Cutting some parts off/ no full body: NOT Ok

making "headshots": NOT Ok
But don't worry if you see headshot - avatars on howrse. They're made by me.

Adding backgrounds: NOT Ok

Any other edits that I might have forgotten are of course NOT ok.
Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yamas artist zone

Yamas little kingdom of doom
(others would call it artist zone)

IMPORTANT!!!

As I see more and more forms that are filled out wrong or incomplete or beautified please notice if there are more than one person who are interested in the same design I will only accept the first correct form. We are NOT on the run. So please take a few seconds and look over your form if everything is correct. (rules(!) gender, age, payment; I've already seen a lot of things) It's less frustrating to invest a few seconds more than not getting the design you want.

Customs:

It’s hard to get a custom Narakari. But don’t worry about their breathtaking prize. Customs should be a very special thing. If you are mad enough to order a custom it has to follow the common Narakari characteristics. It’s impossible to remove the black mark, e.g. or to get something unnatural like a rainbow mane.
Custom payments: Look my wishlists. Every rare + pet will count as a custom payment.
Yamas wishlist
The actual store pets will also count as custom payments.
20C$ will do it as well.
You don't have the pets or C$ but other wishlist items? Fine, just tell me and we'll see if we can work something out.
Please do NOT PM me for a custom request or send a trade where you ask for a custom. Just post in this thread.

This form migh be helpful. ;)

Code: Select all
Name:
[b][color=#004000]I want Yama to draw it![/color][/b]
Payment:
Name of the Narakari:
Reference:
Horns:

Customs to do:
Customs are Open!
One slots at the moment:
1st -
2nd -

1 semi-custom for Queen Chrysalis -> this way

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Edits on the pictures
Resizing, dividing into two parts or a combination of both is ok. Nothing else. If you want me to do this you have to pay a non rare wishlist pet or item for it. And please make sure that you save those pictures on your own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Premade designs
I love designing so here are some premades for you:
Free premade coupons:
- abbyapril72
- Rathian
- Expendable
- Dizzy socks

Payments:
ONE of the following:
- three wishlist items that are not from the store (of course different ones); you know the free ones...
- 5C$
- one of the new shop scythes, please check my wishlist to see which ones I'm missing
- 10 spiders (I don't care about the rarity in my hoard)
- art of one of my Narakari, please show me examples of your art before you do it
- 5 of those butterfly wolves: link, payment has to contain ALL three variations
- 1 of the animal eggs from my wishlist
- 3 gryphons (any, staff litter or slumber party) for my hoard
- 5 of those deer that can be found in this group: click. No other outcomes please.
- one non-rare wishlist pet

Form for the premade designs
Please don't change any facts that are mentioned in the designs description. Don't modify the form.
[color=#004040]
Name:
Which design? -
[/color]

Regular premade desingns

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q68 ... 7fd75d.png
Take a look at this proud seal brown stallion. He's twelve years old. Dominant, a bit quick tempered but I think all in all a good companion.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q68 ... d8ed9b.png
This five years old stallion is a red roan tobiano. He is a curious boy, especially with human 'stuff'. Sometimes he is a bit naive but he isn't dull. Most of the time he is a friendly boy but be warned, he is a Narakari with a little devil inside.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q68 ... 70d430.png
On one of my hunting trips I saw this red dun stallion. His 'wings' reminded me immediately of spring and therefore I caught him for you. He is nine years old, light footed, has dancing moves and like so many other Narakari with wing markings he is a talented jumper. He seems to be a very happy boy.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q68 ... 0172b2.png
I have this blue roan sabino mare for you. She is five years old and rather cool. It seems she is a really fearless girl. So don't bother her with boring barrier tapes or some noise. She won't care.

Please notice: Of course you can change his name. And don't care about his age, as you know Narakari get much older than normal horses.
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 am, edited 469 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nm

Postby Death of Fantasy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

-
Last edited by Death of Fantasy on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:10 am, edited 224 times in total.
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding zone

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Breedings

Breedings are open.

General breeding rules:
- Do NOT breed on your own. I will design the offspring.
- Every Narakari can only breed one time per breeding season.
- Ask other users for their allowance if you want to breed your Narakari with theirs. Important: The other owner has to give his ok in this thread. Just saying that you have the allowance does not count.
- No magical breeding, only stallion x mare.
- There will be only one foal per breeding. Arrange yourself with your breeding partner.
- I take a look at colour generators. Don't worry if you don't get exactly that offspring that you had in mind. And of course don't wonder if you cross two solid greys and get a grey one , too. As I said we tend to stay within natural possibilities. Oh and please don't eat me if I did somthing wrong in your eyes with the genetics. I'm still learning, too.
- To keep the foal you need an open Narakari slot.
- Do NEVER sell a "Charity Breeding"-Slot. This would completely destroy the spirit of gifting.

"Charity Breedings"
Let me tell you how they work.
With one of these breeding slots you will not get a Narakari foal for your own. You have to find a breeding partner for your Narakari, of course. Then you have to find / choose a person who wants to have a Narakari but has no one yet. This person must be a chickensmoothie member for at least 100 days, active and oficially tell us in this thread, that he or she is interested in getting a Narakari. The parents owners will get an additional slot, while the third person gets the foal as a gift. If you breed two of your Narakari you will only get one slot.
Those breedings are for free. First comes, first serves.
Spread some love!

Forms
Regular breeding:
[color=#800000]
-Breeding-
Stallions owner:
Stallion:
Mares owner:
Mare:
Who will get the foal? -
Additional info:
Payment:
[/color]

Charity breeding:
[color=#008000]
[b]Charity breeding![/b]
Artist:
Stallions owner:
Stallion:
Mares owner:
Mare:
Who will get the foal? -
Additional info:
[/color]

Breeding slots Yama

Payment:
- 20 C$
OR the thief costume set
OR store items of my wishlist worth around 20 C$ all together

Charity: two slots
-
-

Regular: three slots
- Nyyrikki x Artemis for Fire at Heart -Done
- Cassian x Evolet for Faylaa - Done
- Shasta x Afya for Expendable -Done
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 am, edited 65 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contests and mini events

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Contests and Events

Take a look at our snuggery. In the news and announcements post you'll find the contests and events we made for you to get more slots and / or Narakari.
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 am, edited 75 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari Meadows- Archive

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Tis archive will no longer be updated. We have a new one: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2183616#p67880239

Archive

Here you'll find all Narakari, sorted by their owners. Behind the owners names you'll see how many Narakari that person is allowed to own. Please tell us if you change your username. We want to keep this list up to date.

Yamaneko (endless)
Morpheus
Discordia
Tremor
Catelyn
Mordred (grey gene) growing up: stage I
Bethmoora
Jadetiger
Valkyrie (Kyra)
Alexander
Nemesis
Ashmedai

aaliyah. (3)
Amethyst.
Shetiak (name of a star)
Eisblut

abbyapril72 (2)
Kariana
Malie

Agent Shark (1)
Livilla

Aleah.wolf15 (2)
Sailor

a l e r i e;; (1)
Atticus

Amadou (2)
Doncamatic

Amalthia (1)
Swift Ash

.a m a r y l l i s. (1)
Atelo

Amity24 (1)
Avery (A-Ver-Ry)

Amy~Wolf (2)
nameless , foal picture

Ayanca (4)
Glace
Noir
Sol

Bad Moonlight (2)
Hark Moon

Buecherwurm (1)
Nathaniel

canter (1)
Kachemak

ChloeEvoe (5)
Acheron (one of the five rivers of the Greek underworld)
Asteria(titan and daughter of Koios)
Nereus (He was a sea Titan and son of Gaia)
Nemesis (Greek goddess of divine retribution)

Cobweb (2)
Millenium
Acacia

Crimsoned(2)
Valke (Valio)
Godivi

Crossbow (1)
Viclean

Darkwolf the Great (1)
Artemis

Dawni (1)
Iah

Death of Fantasy (7)
Rùnyondo (quen.: red flame son)
Morelen (quen.: dark star)
Artemis (greek goddes of the hunt)
Rúcimahó (quen.: dreadful shadow)
Lóminén (quen.: Dark-Water)
Vilwarin (quen.: Butterfly)
Orna Araniё

Determination (3)
Rothlond, foal picture
Elmolth

Dizzy socks (12)
Carra (Friend in Irish)
Solo
Cleo
Kinjara
Magic
Apollo
Mystic
Phantom
Cassiculus (Latin for cobweb)
Shasta

Dreamfall (2)
Nameless

driftingsakura (3)
Kurikōri
Kurokori (meaning 'Black Ice' in Japanese)

Emerald Princess (1)
Spirit of Life

♥✖Emo Love Story✖♥ (3)
Lootah (Native American: red)

Eternal Lullaby (1)
Bellia (beautiful)

Expendable (16)
Skyworld
Niall (It's an Old Irish name, means "champion")
Batalla (spanish for fight/combat/battle)
Akamai (Hawaiian for "smart/clever")
Cápac Ñan (name of one of the main routes of an Incan trail system)
Khari
Evolution
Afya (Arabic for "shadow")
Grim Reaper
Firefly

Faylaa (3)
Cassian
Evolet

Fire at Heart (12)
Sadie
BlackFlame
Furvus means dark and obscure in latin, foal picture
Muscus
Terra (Latin for earth)
Ovum
Arcus, foal pic
Ignis
Obsidian foal pic
Sanguinem
Natus lapideas, foal pic (Lapideas for short / Latin for Born of Stone)
Aestas

Flicka (2)
Angel

From the Stars (1)
Phantom

GotToLoveAnime (2)
Umbra
Treble

{Hedwig(1)
He goes by Luke

Hope. (2)
Avalon

HorseFan21 (4)
Zianna
Amantius ( means " loving " in Latin. Kinda fits his description. xDD)
Twilight

ImmyWimmy1 (8)
Seth, foal pic
Hippocrates
Poison Ivy

iStarz (1)
Cheveyo (spirit warrior)

Jayjay's-Pie (2)
Shatter
Hawk

JerseyDusk (1)
Gladiator

jiloon (2)
Satan

Kale_dragon_keeper (2)
Dashiell - Means "From Heaven"

Karne de Saintclaire (9 + 1 for custom / breeding))
Livian
Ganor, foal picture

.kismesis. (6)
Eva

llamasmurfs (3)
Rapunzeladult
Aer

Lady Croft (3)
Pandora adult
Achillis, foal pic
Artimis

Lirrie (2)
Arania

Lizzie12 (2)
Sardonyx adult

Lord Amazilion (4)
Cathenion
Asterion
Prometheus
Dēor

Mangu. (1)
Kamara

Manx (2)
Cian

☣Morbus☣ (1)
Baila

Naira (1)
Burst

.:Nickelback:. (2)
Death

Nikki6Ashba (10)
Kai
Akiro
Mishka (it mean little bear in Russian)
Caius
He Tong ( 河童 )
Yue

Plainsong (7)
Raki
Curona
Mephistopheles
Charon
Ravina Snow
Dexter
Seth

perspicacious. (1)
Merikh (meaning death or slaughter)

Poison (1)
Belmwar

Princess Celestia (2)
Soleil

Queen Chrysalis (10)
Desert Fury
Apollo (Greek god of God of music, poetry, plague, oracles, sun, medicine, light and knowledge)
Dionysus (greek god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness and religious ecstasy)
nameless
Athena (Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare among other things)
Hecate (Greek Goddess associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, light, the Moon, sorcery)

Rathian (11)
Umbra
Sienna
Mèlek, foal picture
Kuroshi
Professor
Himitsu
Mapacha

Schneemaehne (12)
Snowy
Eachann (gaelic: brown horse)
Lyrium
Crinis (Latin for "comet's tail)
Greer
Guntram, foal pic
Grani

.Seijuu::. (1)
Statur

Sentoki (1)
Celtic

Serenaded By Angels (2)
Renegade Rouge

Shenan_the_cat (1)
Satamou

singingsparkler (2)
Gilbert foal adult

SpartanAmethyst (2)
Jakoru
SA Silent Silver; "Silver"

Staz (4)
Atakarus
Chrystalis

Stormsong* (1)
nameless, foal pic

TheLolitaMero (10)
Jigoku (jap.: hell)
Konton (jap.: chaos)
Jikan (jap.: time)
Vanadís
Taifu
Sága
Munin
Huginn
Tiwa

The Unattainable (2)
Cecidit
Sollemnitas

Twitch3306 (6)
Sheki
Aeukό
Opa
Rohkeus (Courage in Finnish)
Bidla (Change in Maltese)

VampireMessageNinja (2)
Quaggaro

_Wolfgirl_ (1)
Steel

Zerg (1)
Jacken

Zvarjaciely (1)
Niereal a Belarusian name meaning 'Chimera'
Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 am, edited 293 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari Meadows

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm no person of big words but it's officially open now. I hope we have a great time here.
The first Narakari for you will be avaidable in a few minutes. Good luck to everyone.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari Meadows

Postby .jaskier. » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Now stalking this forever :3
.jaskier.