Dear Art Shop Customers...

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: Dear Art Shop Customers...

Postby angeldog513 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:07 am

bump
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hidebound » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:20 am

I didn't notice this on the front page so I'll go ahead and add something that's been bothering me for a while.
    Always reply to your commissioner. I've had a few customers (not just on CS) completely ignore me after I've finished working on their commissions. And I know for a fact that they saw my messages/drawings, but they didn't bother to comment, fave or give me any sort of indication of "thanks". I think that is quite disrespectful, especially when the customer is paying in simple pets, not C$ or store pets. Artists accept pets when they could get money out of their skills, so don't act stuck-up and think that you don't owe them a thank you.
(。•́︿•̀。) I'm really tired.
hidebound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith. » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:12 am

Thanks for making this thread , everyone should read this really good thread , I've seen a lot of rule breaking around this forum , even more of them then rule following witch makes most of the signature/art shops close down one by one , once I saw a art shop and I was going to order the next day as I was busy then and the next morning I saw it close saying ''Closed For People Not Folowing Rules.'' Again thanks for making this! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Cangles -
Sky ☄ She/Her ☄ Artist

I enjoy music, art and reading.
Also have severe Exo & Bts obsession.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goes to Ban the person above you, gets banned for having *tiny* letters in siggy
.-.
Looks at sig in another browser, the letters are actually tiny,
why must u do this to me chrome.
Keith.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inevitablis Orbivium » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:28 am

I think this should also have the fact that when you order you make a commitment.
Sometimes in my shop i get orders but when I pm them for more information they just cancel. It's really rude.
ImageImage
╔════════════════╗
Female-Bisexual-ENTP
Hi! I enjoy chatting with
others so please feel free to
shoot me a pm. I would also
love it if you sent over a trade! c:

Signature was made by: Me
╚════════════════╝
Links!

Trades

Auction
Inevitablis Orbivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenazRavenTooth » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:52 pm

I like a lot of what this say
but I noticed a couple things since I been running my art shop
one of them is links not working after a while which makes it harder on me because they will be further down the list so i don't do them right when I get them.... but if that happens I cant do the commission for a character because i don;t know what the character looks like anymore :'c

also I have been getting people who commission. don't follow a minor rule (which I had put up because of this) and just never comment or reply ever again. it got to the point that I asked for payment first in a trade or suggestion before i did the commission because I either wasn't getting paid or i'm pretty sure I was getting scammed out of payment :c I got sick of PMing people like that because I had other commissions to do so I just never do the commission because they never bothered to check back x___x
Bye guys. It seems i finally outgrown this site :'3

Note to Admins: Please do not ban me or Seastar. Since i am leaving this site I am pretty much massively gift bombing her.
KenazRavenTooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenwish » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:25 pm

KenazRavenTooth wrote:I like a lot of what this say
but I noticed a couple things since I been running my art shop
one of them is links not working after a while which makes it harder on me because they will be further down the list so i don't do them right when I get them.... but if that happens I cant do the commission for a character because i don;t know what the character looks like anymore :'c

also I have been getting people who commission. don't follow a minor rule (which I had put up because of this) and just never comment or reply ever again. it got to the point that I asked for payment first in a trade or suggestion before i did the commission because I either wasn't getting paid or i'm pretty sure I was getting scammed out of payment :c I got sick of PMing people like that because I had other commissions to do so I just never do the commission because they never bothered to check back x___x

Im so sorry ;w;

This topic deserves to be bumped.
bUmp ~
Ravenwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:41 pm

Bump.

I'm glad to know people actually read this and try to keep it on the front page. I have an art shop on another website and this annoys me.... A lot.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:10 pm

Bump!
I agree. Some people who ask for commissions and/or art have no respect for the artist.
Find me on wrote:DeviantArt
Amino
Instagram

Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lagoon » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:33 am

So I'm thinking of opening an art shop and I'd really like a link to this page in it. May I use it?
x x x

highly suspect
mcid
mgmt

Lagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me