Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby Not a Hipsta Fox » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:06 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human with antlers and ears
References: http://orig01.deviantart.net/b7eb/f/201 ... a7uif2.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic extrovert Hyper
What I'm looking for in the art: Full body. On sta.sh or something like that. this type of hair
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: Pets (Rares Uncommons)

ɪ

ɴ

ʜ
ɪ
ɴ
ɢ
x.Image
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░

ʟ
ɪ

ʜ

ɴ

ʀ

x
xImage
━━━ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ━━━
░░░░░░░░░░
━━ᴛᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm Hipsta fox. Nough said.©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

││

x

ʜ

ɴ

s
ʜ

ʟ
ʟ

x
Not a Hipsta Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Looking for art for any of the following...

Elena - Female

Antarctica - Female - BackStory and more reference ideas

I am open to most types of art, digital, pixal, animated or not, and even shipping art (Antarctica)

I have the following to offer::

Rare pets+ uncommons+ below+ Items
FR (800k/500gems)
Eldemore pets
100C$
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Water21 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Kydashing wrote:
Looking for art for any of the following...

Elena - Female

Antarctica - Female - BackStory and more reference ideas

I am open to most types of art, digital, pixal, animated or not, and even shipping art (Antarctica)

I have the following to offer::

Rare pets+ uncommons+ below+ Items
FR (800k/500gems)
Eldemore pets
100C$

I'm willing to draw a chibi coloured art of elena for 100 cs$
U may check out my latest post it has my art examples there and prices
Water21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadwood » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Deadwood wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Kiamara (anthro)
References: One Two Three (by me) Four (by LazyBeanie) Five (Lines by Tiny-Liger colored by me) (Side note: I apologize for quality and the like for the first two, I have yet to get a separate image and I am always on mobile so it's hard to get a good crop)
Personality: His name is Jayus! It means "a joke so unfunny you can't help but laugh" in Indonesian. Which pretty much sums him up, he loves to say stupid stuff and really bad jokes but they're so awful that they become funny. He will wear virtually anything he thinks is cute no matter what and is a huge baby over not being able to afford certain outfits. He is a witch for Halloween this year and his familiar is his little bearded dragon named Gio. He's obsessed with eating spicy things, can roll his eyes completely backwards, lick his nose, and make an amazing omelette. He enjoys doing jigsaw puzzles and binge watch horror movies. He tends to dress like he's a big baddy but really he's pretty much filled with uncooked pizza dough. Soft and squishy. He doesn't want people to assume he's a doormat so he puts off a physical appearance so they think he can handle himself. Trying to quit smoking, makes up curse words (but almost always uses actual ones). Extremely snugly and cuddly. Scared to grow up. Has ADD. Wants to make friends and go to college. Doesn't like people watching him eat so he will starve himself in front of other people. Not very active but is pretty decent at poetry. Loves the sense of wonder.
What I'm looking for in the art: Surprise me, but incorporate something/anything from that above.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No, I won him in a raffle!
What I'm willing to pay: I'm new on here so I don't have much to offer, but I can offer Sugar stars from Goatlings (I have way over a million, we can negotiate) as well as some art. I'm not the best, but hey art trades are still fun!

Thanks!

I'm looking for art!
Species: Anthros/Humanoids/Humans
References: Any of these - Danny Noel Sam Geck 1 Geck 2 Geck 3 Gavin 1 Gavin 2 Gavin 3 Annie Reeb Marina
Personality: (Personalities for Reeb, Gavin, and Geck are all here)
Danny-- Cis male, 26, Pansexual, is a librarian, likes to scrap book, favorite color is purple, favorite food is all of them, loves flying foxes, collects nature things, terrible singer and dancer, great poet and writer, always has terrible jokes and puns, constantly mistaken for a girl, probably an SJW, necklace has healing properties, backtracks and makes things worse when making mistakes and embarrassing himself, crazy Tumblr user.
Noel--- Agender, 23, asexual, changes name frequently "so the government can't find them", conspiracy theorist, OBSESSED with aliens, thinks the president is a lizard, could pull off being a police sketch artist, hates banks, paranoid, cutesy, cuddly, silly, likes to wear big n' baggy alien sweaters and pretty much wears no shirt underneath, kinda superstitious, pretty dang good at hiding, pack-rat, will eat stale cheetos found under the couch and drink flat soda, likes dogs a little too much.
Sam--- Nonbinary, 17, Pansexual, loves to tinker, makes little robots, loves to read, is extremely sassy, will probably cut off your hand without even blinking if you're harassing them, xxedgelordxx, once was a post apocalyptic raider but decided to go off on their own before they became an adult afraid of their bad choices having permenant consequences, likes tarantulas, hates vault dwellers, SHANTS THEY WEAR SHANTS WHO THE HECK WEARS SHANTS?????? Pants can unzip into shorts SHANTS.
Annie--- Cis female, a lot about her is unknown because she mostly keeps to herself, very quiet, pretty shy, likes to collect leaves and make jewelry out of them as well as just randomly shove them into her clothes without reason, melty skin, over protective of her flame even though it's ~magic~, likes all the animals, FLUFFY things yes, hug all the fluffiest animals, super blushy, 2 cute 4 u, just needs to be loved man.
What I'm looking for in the art: Anything at all, surprise me, be creative, even traditional art is good.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nah son
What I'm willing to pay: See above!
Deadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:04 am

Weredog wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Domestic Dog
References: [link] - there are some color changes that i would need to describe but it isn't anything huge or complicated
Personality: WIP
What I'm looking for in the art: An anthro reference sheet (basic front and back view) and icon are what I want the most but I would take most any art
Is this a try out for an adoptable?: Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Pets from my trade groups (including the re-release group) and/or C$ (i have 66 at the moment)

I'm not picky when it comes to style but my favorites are cartoony and/or cutesy types!
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrologique. » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:02 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: cat
References: Image
Personality: spunky, outgoing, reckless, sassy.
What I'm looking for in the art: full-body like the reference pic, i dont need a background. quality and detail somewhat like this one as well, please.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope.
What I'm willing to pay: any items, uncommons, rares, commons, whatever is needed. i will pay 5-8 uncommons, 9-13 commons, and 2-4 rares. years will differ.
-
please dont steal her!
☆ not straight ☆ cisfemale ☆ call me astra ☆
astrologique.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrologique. » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:05 am

-posted on wrong forum, ignore-
☆ not straight ☆ cisfemale ☆ call me astra ☆
astrologique.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HazardousFish » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Misc Humanoids

References: this group!

Personality: On their page if they have any

What I'm looking for in the art: anything! Digital, traditional, headshot, fullbody, pixel, anything! Can be any style or type

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope

What I'm willing to pay: Toyhou.se invite codes (have 5 available), anything in my rares+ group (within reason), FR treasure and gems, C$ (I currently have 87C$), or art trade

Searchword: Hazardousfish
Last edited by HazardousFish on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Looking to trade my Toyhou.se codes for art!
My Art Shop is closed indefinitely.
Art Examples, I'll consider art trades.
Always looking for art of my characters
ImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourGayness » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:22 am

Want new characters!!
Looking for someone to design some customs for me;
canines in feral OR anthro form if you prefer!
PM me for specifics, but I'm basically looking for emo dogs lmao.
I am willing to pay in:
rares, very rares, list pets,
C$, art, characters,
Aywas currency/pets/items,
FR stuff, poetry and whatever else!

Robin | Adult | He/It | Artist

I am only trading my pets for ART OF MY CHARACTERS.
PM me if you are open for CS pet commissions!

YourGayness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:42 am

L.V.L wrote:
What Viviana Looks Like:
She is a medium build person, who slightly works out but not enough to have obnoxious muscles. She's 5"4 and weighs around 110 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and always where her favorite blue shirt. She wears guy cache pants and some grey vans. Her hair is like a guy's but swirled. It's black with dark blonde "swirling" in the front. She's also Mexican, and just plain Mexican. She's more masculine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in a nice dress shirt and a black tie, black pants, and black dress shoes.

What Luna Look Like:
She is a medium build chick, has no muscle at all though. She is 5'5 and weighs 150 pounds. She has hazel eyes and only wears her Jeggings with an old Hollister top, that shows a small bit if her stomach. Her hair is Brown and curl, but not with super crazy curls though. She usually has it up in a high ponytail when she's at school. She looks White, but is 75% Mexican, so ya… And when she sees someone she likes, she'll start blushing like crazy and always try to play it cool. She's a shy but outgoing person once you really get to know her. She's more feminine looking, so if she's out on a date, she'll be in nice short strapless dress with clean black sneakers.

OR

What Kenai Looks Like:
He's is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'4 and weighs about 139 pounds. He has soft brown eyes and only wears cache pants with a red/white jacket all the time. His jacket is pushed a little up his arms, so it shows a bit of his scarred arms. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, like an army style, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican but looks White, so somewhere in between. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a black suit and tie.

What Jake Looks Like:
Jake is a medium build dude, but not someone super muscle. He is about 5'5 and weighs about 150 pounds. He has soft blue eyes and only wears black pants with a black hoodie/white strings/white around the end of the sleeves. His hair is sort of buzzed cut, but when you touch it, it's super soft and fluffy. He is Mexican. And when he sees someone he likes, he'll smile with his white straight teeth, and if you look closely, you'll see that he's somewhat blushing which is super cute. He is really outgoing guy with lots of friends. If he's out on a date, he'll be in a nice dress shirt with black shoes.

Important Information:
- Traditional or Digital
- Colored or Shaded
- C$, Items, or Pets are available for payment
- You may pm me your art shop if wanted
- Separate and Together art is acceptable
- Gift art is always appreciated
- Get a better feel for them here

Art References
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me