Ferffle Shop - Closed Forever

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Ferffle Shop - Open for 100th ferffle {free!}

Postby momma meep <3 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 am

For Ferffle 100!
Friend's Username:
Vampicorn. :D
Link to Friend's Profile:
clicky!
Your Username:
Meep
Design:
Reija
Why did you choose this character?
Because it looked the simplest to do out of her 5 characters, and if I do win, I don't want you to go through too much trouble. c:
Expression?
Quirky. :D
Why did you choose this expression?
Because Vampi is a very quirky lady...
Why should I choose you for the free ferffle?
Um... because... uh... I don't know. Vampi has done so much for a lot of people, and she just deserves a lot. Including a free Ferffle. :3 I suppose you should choose me because... I do custom art for people (anything they want, except anthros) for no cost whatsoever. I can't really think of any other reason...
The normal form:
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Kitteh! ?
Items?
n/a
Any line-edit?:
Any possible chance you can make it a little fat tubby? If not then that's fine. c:
Pupils :
Normal. :D
Animation?
N/A
Do you need the markings on the face to move?
You don't have to if you don't want to, but it would be nice. c:
Speed?
Normal. c:
Is it symmetrical? :
Nope, just on 1 side. c:
Eye color:
A light purple/dark lavender. (If it helps, here's the hex code: #5959AB )
Other notes:
Her name is Reija. She is originally a wolf, but I like the tubby cat version better in my opinion. c: She is not my character, all rights belong to Vampicorn and Vampicorn only. Thanks so much for doing this Berkshire, and I wish good luck to everyone! :D
Hey guys.
I'm quitting Chicken Smoothie because of some personal issues in life, plus I don't get on much anymore.

If you want my pets/items please refer to
here first. c:

I loved everyone who was nice to me, all the staff and moderators.
Thanks for making my life so much better.

If you still want to stay in touch with me, pm me! I'll only tell you if I know you c;

Love,
Meep, aka Allison <3
momma meep <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gherit » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:59 am

For Ferffle 100!
Friend's Username: SCULIAX
Link to Friend's Profile: Click ♥
Your Username: Gherit

Design: Clickies <3

Why did you choose this character? I chose Sahi because her personality involves her being socially awkward and kinda... "devil-minded" for lack of a better word/phrase, so sometimes I think she doesn't get enough love from other JBDs/people, other than her mate, Kaiden, of course. But I do know that there are others that love her. And not to forget SCULI! SCULI loves Sahi with all of her heart, and I can guarantee that. <3

Expression? More of a neutral or annoyed expression

Why did you choose this expression? Sahi's probably not the kind of person that you would always see smiling. ^^" Remember, she is socially awkward and doesn't have too many friends. c;

Why should I choose you for the free ferffle? SCULI is one of my closest friends IRL. I just love to gift her with all sorts of art and other things. She may have her moments, but she can be loved by anyone. <3

The normal form:
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in: JBD
Items? The jingle bell on her right horn, and the other bell on her tail
Any line-edit? Her horns, and the extra fluff on the back of the front legs. Other than that, no.
Pupils: Normal
Animation? Blink
Do you need the markings on the face to move? Yes, please.
Speed? (Normal, often, fast, heart-attack, flutter) Normal
Is it symmetrical?: Yes, at least to my knowledge.
Eye color: A mid gray, the same color as her horns.
Other notes: Sahi is a female. ^^
this is going to be empty for now, cept for these words

yup
gherit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:04 pm

For Ferffle 100!

Friend's Username:
Wolf Blood Song

Right here <3

Your Username:
} Kankri Vantas

Design:
Latula!

I chose this character because she absolutely loves Latula, and it's her special Homestuck!Wolf character. Since the alpha kids came out, she's been working to achieve Alpha!Wolf!Stuck, a project that she agreed to work on for her good friend. Latula, being the ancestor/pre-scratch of Terezi, her favorite troll, it's not a doubt that she favors Latula at all.

Expression?
Something like this: >:] ? / So coy. ^^

Wolf!Latula is based on Latula, and Latula is a gamer girl. She loves skateboarding, and there's not really much else to say.

Wow, where could I begin. I met Wolf Blood Song around the beginning of her 2nd art shop, and I guess our friendship started when she started LSing. She's really amazing and nice, and wow, she absolutely hates it when I tell her she's awesome!
WBS is pretty much REALLY nice when you get to meet her. She's one of my close friends on CS, and she's helped me out so much here. She's done SO much for her friends, and it's amazing how she does what she does.
She'a always been there for my down moments and some of my best art pieces were viewed by her before I continued. WBS has collabed with me, given me pointers, and even when I annoy her so much, she can deal with me. She's like a dream friend, and I would basically be all lonely on CS without her and a few other special buds.
WBS deserves a lot, and she's just awesome. <3

The normal form:

Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:
Wolfeh

Items?
The glasses. C:

Any line-edit?:
Horns.

Pupils:
None. {Latula's eyes are white.}

Animation?
Wink

I think so. ^^

Speed?
Normal.

Is it symmetrical?:
Yes.

Eye color:
White.

Other notes:
Please don't do the hair. This would be preferred package, or no? ^^
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirill » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 pm

For Ferffle 100! Friend's Username: iHolliLink to Friend's Profile: Your Username:

Design:

Expression?

xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:29 pm

For Ferffle 100!
Friend's Username: Solanum
Link to Friend's Profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15038
Your Username: Aysan1

Design: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5gwtw1.png #3 Canimbalism

Why did you choose this character? I really like Cani and his sly attitude, he doesn't seam like it but he's pretty fun and his personality is that to be rivaled, and I defiently can't help loving the phrases he comes up with "You look good enough to eat" - "I could just take a bite out of you" - "You look deliciose" eue

Expression? Licking his lips with a sly look on his face, and some blood around his mouth

Why did you choose this expression? It just seamed to fit him, and really fit his persoanlity.

Sola has become such a great friend to me, we've helped each other from feeling horrible and I know i'm one of the reasons she's happy, and she always makes me happy, even though we're so far away from each other we have such a close friendship and connection. She seams harsh and scary but when you get to be her friend she's the type of person you'll love being friends with, loyal, protective, and sometimes possesive over her friends, she always cares to the point sometimes it's annoying eue.
Why you should choose my order, you don't have to but i'd really like to make her happy with an order from someone as amazing as you that i got her. <3

The normal form:
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Put your answer in this size: Wolf ?
Items? Please list items, don't just say all in ref Bones sticking out near back, nose and ear pearcings
Any line-edit? Please list edits, don't just say all in ref: The bones on his lower back
Pupils: cat
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? Blink
Do you need the markings on the face to move? Nope
Speed? (Normal, often, fast, heart-attack, flutter) often
Is it symmetrical?: Yes
Eye color: A soft sort of blue
Other notes He's a male
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vestra » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 pm

For Ferffle 100!
Friend's Username:
Fluskyy
Clickie.
Your Username:
Vestra
Design:
https://d.facdn.net/art/vestra/1347597382.vestra_anju_reference_sheet.png
It's his Fursona and he's my mates favorite c:
Expression?
Happy
He's happy all the time, and it's cute because he says that I'm the only thing that keeps him that way.. n//n
I don't know, It would be nice c:
The normal form:
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:
Fox
Items?
1inch Plugs
Any line-edit? :
I don't think theres any..
Pupils :
Normal
Animation?
Blink please c:
Nope.
Speed?
Normal
Is it symmetrical? :
Yes.
Eye color:
Blue
Other notes:
Male, Anju

Vestra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glassesprotag » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:17 pm

For Ferffle 100!
    Friend's Username: SilverTabby
    Link to Friend's Profile: SilverTabby
    Your Username: Fox-

Design: Wafer

Why did you choose this character? Because Silver really loves this little bean. It was the first off-spring of her JBD Popcorn, and his mate Qui (owned by Lufsta.). It's hard to explain just how much she loves him! She is very, very active on CS, the JBDForums, and with her little Wafer. She loves him to bits and is always expressing how much she loves him when we chat.

Expression? A huge, friendly grin.

Why did you choose this expression? Wafer just seems so friendly to me, so I think it'd be adorable to be pictured like that on a Ferffle.

Why should I choose you for the free ferffle? Because I really do consider Silver one of my best friends (I don't have many to be honest, so that's a huge honor in my case XD), we chat almost every day, and, frankly, she's just a supertastic person to everyone!

The normal form:
    Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Put your answer in this size: Jellybean Dragon
    Items? Please list items, don't just say all in ref. He has a little Kiwi earring in his left ear only, shown in reference.
    Any line-edit? Please list edits, don't just say all in ref: His right ear in a half flop please.
    Pupils (normal, cat, or none)These just change the pupils, there will still be the same amount of iris color): Normal.
    Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? A blink, an when he blinks can his smile go from a :< to a :) sort of thing, did I explain that okay?
    Do you need the markings on the face to move? Yes, just the dots aboe the eyes.
    Speed? (Normal, often, fast, heart-attack, flutter) Often would be perfect.
    Is it symmetrical? This is very important to know if your character is not. If so, please provide pictures from both sides, and hopefully the front if you can. If you can't, please be VERY detailed about what the other side looks like. Also, if there is a leg or something hidden, describe what is on it. If your character is completely symmetrical, just say "yes." : Just the half flop on his right ear, his kiwi earring (only on the left ear), and the yellow tear shaped marking on his chest, it's only on the left.
    Eye color: A light green.
    Other notes:[size=1] (Anything else, such as character gender, name, your preferences, comments, questions,whatever might be important to your order) Like I've said, this is Silver's beloved JBD Wafer, he is a very handsome boy, and that's all I believe. X3
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Wow O-o
I did NOT expect this many entries... I was planning to have this open for a day or two, but looks like I may have to close soon, so finish up your forms!

I am actually quite surprised at all the well-written entries, it warms my heart to see you all gifting each other <333

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 am

:D this could be my chance!

Remember to read the example pages (located in the index, or else you will be confused as to what to order.
Username: troblsomtwins829
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Wolfeh
Which package? prefferred package
Items? All in Ref
Any line-edit? Please list edits, don't just say all in ref: none
Pupils (normal, cat, or none)These just change the pupils, there will still be the same amount of iris color): normal
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? Blink please!
Do you need the markings on the face to move? nope
Speed? (Normal, often, fast, heart-attack, flutter) normal
Expression? Huge open mouth smile (rodents only), smile, frown, neutral, no mouth, sadface smile
Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If possible) Actually post one here, in these brackets please--> Imageand Image
the tan one
Is it symmetrical? This is very important to know if your character is not. If so, please provide pictures from both sides, and hopefully the front if you can. If you can't, please be VERY detailed about what the other side looks like. Also, if there is a leg or something hidden, describe what is on it. If your character is completely symmetrical, just say "yes." : yes
Eye color: Green
Payment? Have you looked at the "stuff I want" post? That's priority! 100th slot? possibly free?
Other notes: (Anything else, such as character gender, name, your preferences, comments, questions,whatever might be important to your order) Also, if you are applying for anything other than the normal slot, please specify. I Know I'll love it!
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much
\)O3O)\) ¡¡OOM ¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ,uıɔuɐp ɯ,I 'ǝɯ ǝıʞooן ˙˙˙ʎǝH (/(OƐO(/

Featured artist: Shadeypaws :D thank you!

Current Me,
Eating: whatever
Drinking: Tea
Reading: Comics on ComicFury
Listening to: Instrumentals
Watching: Livestreams
Playing: Nothing
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 am

troublesome twins, please read the front post. This contest has very specific rules and forms.
And said forms are now closed.

Judging for the 100th ferffle competition will now begin!

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me