QUITTING! H: Rares, C$ // W: Art

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: QUITTING! H: Mainlist Cookie Dog and More, W: Art

Postby Black Clover » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:50 am

hgi im willing to do art of unna and jetty
on digital art i have a more cartoon chibi style but traditionally i have a semi realistic style
i dont have anything recent to show off bc im not very active with my deviant art but here is my old trash
https://bananapotato51.deviantart.com/gallery/
ive also moved on from what i use to draw so new art wont be pixely (from fire alpaca to photoshop bc why not)
all i need to know is what you want traditional or digital and if digital what size of the file and file type :)
R.I.P Sever Birdie
❤🦜 1998 - 2021 🦜❤

we will always love and miss you, you were taken from us too soon im so sorry...
Black Clover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:14 am

Hi!
Here are some of my examples down below. (Only digital examples. But, if you want another media just say!)
I change lists for full bodies + full colour n all :^D

I mainly doing human/anthro commissions, and i would LOVE to draw your cuties for you!

┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Moondew42 wrote:
Check the next post for info on free pets!

I joined Chicken Smoothie about three years ago, and I've at last decided that it's no longer for me. I've had a great time on this site and I'm a bit sad to go, but I've already made up my mind and everything is in order for my departure. But now I have to find new homes for my pets!

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
Very Rares- 3, INCLUDING A LIST COOKIE DOG
C$116

I am looking to trade these pets for art of my characters. Prices will be decided upon on an individual basis. This means that if you are interested in drawing any of my characters in exchange for art, please leave a post with
1. some examples of your art
2. what kinds of art you are willing to do
3. which character(s) of mine you are interested in drawing
4. and a base price you are charging.

If I am interested, I will PM you about purchasing and we can negotiate details further. Please understand that I am seeking art of a particular quality for my more rare pets. I may not be the most knowledgeable on pet values, but I will try to be as fair as possible. So let's try to work with each other as best as possible to reach an agreement on payment beforehand! I will set the pets aside while you work and send them over when the artwork is finished.

Edit- I'm now also selling rare pets for C$!!

Theses are the characters of which I am seeking art!
Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 am

Moondew42 wrote:

I joined Chicken Smoothie about three years ago, and I've at last decided that it's no longer for me. I've had a great time on this site and I'm a bit sad to go, but I've already made up my mind and everything is in order for my departure. But now I have to find new homes for my pets!

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
C$116

I am looking to trade these pets for art of my characters. Prices will be decided upon on an individual basis. This means that if you are interested in drawing any of my characters in exchange for art, please leave a post with

If I am interested, I will PM you about purchasing and we can negotiate details further. Please understand that I am seeking art of a particular quality for my more rare pets. I may not be the most knowledgeable on pet values, but I will try to be as fair as possible. So let's try to work with each other as best as possible to reach an agreement on payment beforehand! I will set the pets aside while you work and send them over when the artwork is finished.

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Moondew42 wrote:

I currently have

Uncommons- 900+
Rares here and here- 170
C$116

Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whizzerwins » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Bump
W H I Z Z E R WINS