π”»π•–π•¦π•©π”½π•–π•¦π•šπ•π•π•– 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘ ||

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: DeuxFeuille Art: Tentatively Open

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:32 am

Hello!
I can definitely do an emotion sheet for you if you'd like, I've done a few in the past and they were quite a lot of fun. Do you have a particular character in mind?
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:59 am

TeaLeafe wrote:Hello!
I can definitely do an emotion sheet for you if you'd like, I've done a few in the past and they were quite a lot of fun. Do you have a particular character in mind?

Yep! I was thinking Meku, if you are able to draw him?
And do you have a certain price in mind?
Thanks!

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
╔═══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreΙͺvΙ™/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art Β© Β©)
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:46 am

BirdBones wrote:
TeaLeafe wrote:Hello!

Yep! I was thinking Meku, if you are able to draw him?
And do you have a certain price in mind?
Thanks!

What a darling! I adore his design and would be delighted!

I suppose it depends on how many emotions or expressions you want included in your sheet and the specifics of what you're searching for. On average, it's roughly 20-25C$ or 5-6 Uncommons per bust, but for an expression sheet it's somewhat like ordering in bulk so the collective pricing would be a lot less than pricing it individually.
If it would be easier, you're more than welcome to shoot over a trade with anything you had in mind!

Thank you for your patience!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:25 am

Hello!

You sure can! I've been seeing a lot of things about those characters recently, so this should be quite a lot of fun! I'll add your slots momentarily, but is there anything specific you wanted me to do with them? In terms of expression or anything? c:
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkdragonwings » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:35 am

TeaLeafe wrote:

Hello!

You sure can! I've been seeing a lot of things about those characters recently, so this should be quite a lot of fun! I'll add your slots momentarily, but is there anything specific you wanted me to do with them? In terms of expression or anything? c:

Ah, not really! You can do whatever with them. But if you want me to choose, maybe something a bit more playful for Spyro and something a bit more serious/somber for Somnus? But really, anything you are inspired to draw is fine by me.

Thank you so much! <3
Pinkdragonwings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Pinkdragonwings wrote:
Ah, not really! You can do whatever with them. But if you want me to choose, maybe something a bit more playful for Spyro and something a bit more serious/somber for Somnus? But really, anything you are inspired to draw is fine by me.

Thank you so much! <3

I can definitely do that, sounds great! I'll get working on it right away c:

Thank you!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 am

All current orders should be out and delivered within the next 48 hours!

After which, slots will be completely opened again. If you're looking to make an order, please make sure to read over the new pricing arrangements!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkdragonwings » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Hello again! I loved the two pieces I got from you so I'd like to order again. May I get another two shaded busts for 50 C$? This time of:
- Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/7/7b/Artwork_Edelgard.png/revision/latest?cb=20190510100605
- And Umbra from FFXV: https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Umbra_(Final_Fantasy_XV)

EDIT:
Forgot to add, poses and expression can be completely up to you! But something cute for Umbra and anything for Edelgard would work if you want me to be specific!
Pinkdragonwings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Pinkdragonwings wrote:Hello again! I loved the two pieces I got from you so I'd like to order again. May I get another two shaded busts for 50 C$? This time of:
- Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/7/7b/Artwork_Edelgard.png/revision/latest?cb=20190510100605
- And Umbra from FFXV: https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Umbra_(Final_Fantasy_XV)

EDIT:
Forgot to add, poses and expression can be completely up to you! But something cute for Umbra and anything for Edelgard would work if you want me to be specific!

Hello! β™₯ That's so sweet of you to say, thank you!

You absolutely may! I'll add them up on the slots and get started on them right away < 3
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me