pwyw doodles (slots full)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: pwyw doodles (open)

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Mon May 06, 2024 3:34 pm

mothmun wrote:
Lady Lesednik wrote:I return! Would you be willing to do my girl Chloe ref without her wheels <3 up to you whether you do her cart or not!! <3 she's a cinammon grizzly bear with vitiligo, and she is also a cinnamon roll baby girl.

i had a vision...

!!!!! omg!!! tysm <3 i love her!!! :D when i get my ref for Zohari done I'll definitely be back!! <3 ty again!!

she's kinda the mascot of a wildlife sanctuary/zoo in my stories, I do believe this is going to become lore canon. <3
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pwyw doodles (open)

Postby mothmun » Mon May 06, 2024 6:48 pm

Critter Enthusiast wrote:I'd really love a piece with this guy [12345]

Sending a trade offer now!

i hope you like what i did w him!! he seemed like hed be fun to do in this style and ive been meaning to experiment w it more :3

Lady Lesednik wrote:
!!!!! omg!!! tysm <3 i love her!!! :D when i get my ref for Zohari done I'll definitely be back!! <3 ty again!!

she's kinda the mascot of a wildlife sanctuary/zoo in my stories, I do believe this is going to become lore canon. <3

aah im glad to hear it, and honored,,, she is 100% exactly the kind of critter i would buy a plush of i think zoos/aquariums/etc should have plushies of their specific creatures more often

completed hamster collection (dwarf and syrian!) 11/10/23 <3
mothmun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me