Ferffle Shop - Closed Forever

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Ferffle Shop - limited offer - FREE customs! 8 slots lef

Postby shibuki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 am

Username: Wolf Blood Song
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Put your answer in this size: Wolfeh
Items? (Neckerchief, Chain, Whiskers, or None) If the items are very simple, I may consider adding them. Bracelet, but scarf is not needed
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? Blink
Speed? (Normal, fast, slow, heart-attack) Normal
Expression? (Huge open mouth smile, smile, frown, neutral, no mouth) Smile
Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If you have them) http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab6/ ... /3copy.png
Other notes: Thanks so much for this <33
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Username:
Ashwyn

Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:
Wolfeh

Items?
All she has is a bluejay feather necklace

Animation?
Am I allowed to say up to you? I like being surprised, so whatever you'd prefer -if you chose mine- would make me equally happy ^-^

Speed?
Normal

Expression?
Smile please

Design:
Click!
Click!
Click!
Click!
Click!

Other notes:
I love this <3 Its.....amazing <333 I'll admit I hope you choose to use my design, but even if not I'll still excitedly watch this shop, and order the instant you open it <33

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Username: wesleydog
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in: Bear
Items? Scarf
Animation? Blink
Speed? Normal
Expression? Neutral
Design: Image

Other notes: Thank you so much. :3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sootlet » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Username:~*Insanity*~
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Wolfeh
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? wink and left eye
Speed? (Normal, fast, slow, heart-attack)normal
Expression? (Huge open mouth smile, smile, frown, neutral, no mouth)smile
Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If you have them)Image
Other notes:
Sootlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Username: OиɛRιиɢTσRʋℓɛƬнɛмAℓℓ
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in: Puppy
Items? (Neckerchief, Chain, Whiskers, or None) Just the bow and arrows if possible ^^
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? Left eye wink
Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If you have them)Image
Other notes: Just a simple thank you :3
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dear.Kali » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 am

Please PM Me When the Shop Opens!
MODS: I have moved to a shared account with my husband and my friend will be emptying the pets out of this account.
Dear.Kali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:57 pm

My Fursona<3

Username: Tisha-Nick
Which Ferffle lines do you want me to color in:Put your answer in this size: Wolf
Items? (Neckerchief, Chain, Whiskers, or None) If the items are very simple, I may consider adding them. None
Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye? Blinking
Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If you have them) Image
Other notes:
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylverr » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:49 am

Username:
The Llama

Puppy

Items? (Neckerchief, Chain, Whiskers, or None) If the items are very simple, I may consider adding them.
Is a scarf possible? If so, may I please have a white scarf with cherries on it?

Animation? (Blink, wink, or none. If wink, which eye?
Blink please.

Speed? (Normal, fast, slow, heart-attack)
Normal.

Expression? (Huge open mouth smile, smile, frown, neutral, no mouth)
Smile.

Design: Please post one picture here and link to others(If you have them)

Other notes:
Thank you very much, your lines are adorable ^-^
[center]Image
Sylverr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root. » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:50 am

First of all, these are so cute! I'd love to own one of my fursona.

Username:
Days
Squirrel~
Items?
Chain
Animation?
Wink the brown eye.
Speed?
Slow
Expression?
Neutral
Design:
Pictures here!

Other notes:
Thank you~
Last edited by root. on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
root.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me