Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:15 pm

For some reason, I'm still on this Glaux forsaken site and ready to try and get a new 18th released UR pet to offer for art for the millionth year in a row should you decide to open :3
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 am

Spotty, Steel has gotten the UR Pineapple for me! Using the UR Phoenix that he got in his adopts, at that. So if you decide to open, I have an order to make please ^v^
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymphies » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 am

markkk
[ nym ] [ they / them ] [ adult ]
autistic ! political menace
all profile artwork created by me

I'm slowly getting back into chicken smoothie! I spend most of my time on discord, or cruising around in my car blasting the radio. I'm an avid lover of science and plants; and big advocate for mental health.

Image Image Image
nymphies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Kanayastuck wrote:Spotty, Steel has gotten the UR Pineapple for me! Using the UR Phoenix that he got in his adopts, at that. So if you decide to open, I have an order to make please ^v^

I have been so inactive lately that I don't even know what the new UR pets are like... But it's sort of a tradition to open slots for christmas. Hold onto that thought, I'll be back soon. My style migh have changed a bit since last year though, I'll try to get some examples up for you.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:24 am

Spotty wrote:
Kanayastuck wrote:Spotty, Steel has gotten the UR Pineapple for me! Using the UR Phoenix that he got in his adopts, at that. So if you decide to open, I have an order to make please ^v^

I have been so inactive lately that I don't even know what the new UR pets are like... But it's sort of a tradition to open slots for christmas. Hold onto that thought, I'll be back soon. My style migh have changed a bit since last year though, I'll try to get some examples up for you.

Oh my Glaux, I'm sorry Spotty. I didn't mean to bother you with this. If you don't want to, you don't have to do this. I should not have assumed.
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh no, it's most certalny not a bother. I was really happy to hear from you, because it really is a christmas tradition for me. ;u; I'm sorry if I sounded sour, that really wasn't my intension. c: I'll just be a little while still, I'm not ready yet^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:23 am

Spotty wrote:Oh no, it's most certalny not a bother. I was really happy to hear from you, because it really is a christmas tradition for me. ;u; I'm sorry if I sounded sour, that really wasn't my intension. c: I'll just be a little while still, I'm not ready yet^^.

I'm just hoping you can get the UR PPS Cat too. I'm not even sure what my UR is anymore. Mystery.

But take all the time you need ^v^
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixiepup » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:39 pm

hey spotty! i was wondering - are you going to do art for the urs this year?
if so, would you consider doing two full sets of fake pets - namely the domestic cat and fennec fox linearts - instead of custom art?
or even two non-lineart sets of fake pets?

of course, this is only if the 18th box is kind to my boyfriend and i, assuming you even plan on doing anything ^^;
pixiepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me