:: Moving

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop -OPEN-

Postby Celozon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Just popping in to say I'll be choosing which to take tomorrow, all the forms so far are good (if you ask "can you do ___?" the answer is either yes or probably, if I end up accepting yours I'll let you know).

Looks like there is some interest in the YCH stuff as well so I might throw something together for that as well. I'm still kinda unsure about doing that in auction format or not, I know thats more of a thing thats done on dA than here, but in general the idea is to make them less expensive than the regular fullbodies. So I might just give them a set price in a lower range (or just in "# of '09 rares" instead of rares list).

I am also working on the design stuff too but thats a little longer in the making. I always feel the need to put too much effort into throwing together a thread c':
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:59 am

Cel, I had a quick question.
I wanna get matching icons for myself and my friend, and I'd do it for the custom 100x100 full bodies. Do you do that? I'd pay the price for both<3
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:48 am

Everfaith13 wrote:Cel, I had a quick question.
I wanna get matching icons for myself and my friend, and I'd do it for the custom 100x100 full bodies. Do you do that? I'd pay the price for both<3

Yeah I'd be fine with taking a double order if its for matching icons //or just like if someone wants to offer a pet that I offer multiples fullbodies for. And sometimes I take more than 1 fullbody order anyway it just depends so I just leave it as one slot usually cause I know I'll accept at least that many c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Awesome!!

Username: Everfaith13
Character Ref Link: Venollope and Hal
Size Requested: 100x100
Requested Pose and Expression: Vanellope kissing Hal's forehead?<3
Requested Animation/s: None
Additional Information: Vanellope belongs to me, and Hal belongs to my best friend<3 They will be matching Icons ^^
Payment: Orange Punk + Another if needed<3
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Alright, I've chosen the orders I'll take, and closing slots for now.

Small update though, looks like I'll probably have a lot of free time next week cause its gonna be rainy and my work closes when it rains c': So I'm gonna finished up the design thread hopefully tomorrow so it'll be up for Friday, and I'm gonna try and work on these over Fri/Sat and see where I am after that, possibly open slots again sometime next week depending how fast I finish these. And also get the YCHs up sometime in there.

The below headshot orders are accepted. If yours is not below its not accepted, I could only take 3 and there were 6 total so I had to get kinda picky on some, sorry! If yours is accepted you may now send payment, I will not accept the payment trade until I finished the art.

bokhooto. wrote:Username: bokhooto.
Character Ref Link: Character Ref
Requested Animation: bounce!
Which direction should they be facing?: right~
Type 1 or 2?: one, please!
Requested Expression: content, with a little smile.
Other: art above by foxgay on DA~
Payment: 1, 2, 3

xbluedakittyx wrote:Username:
Character Ref Link: Swift?
Requested Animation: Blinking would be nice.
Which direction should they be facing?: To the side.
Type 1 or 2?: 1 please!
Requested Expression: Maybe a somewhat shy smile?
Other: Her flower crown is optional, but I would prefer it. Also, the flowers in the image are not actually on her! They are just there in the drawing but they aren't at all part of her design. Thanks!
Payment: I think this covers it, if it doesn't let me know! ;u;

.:Peridot:. wrote:
Username:
.: Peridot:.
Character Ref Link:
Character Ref
Requested Animation:
Bounce
Which direction should they be facing?:
Left
Type 1 or 2?:
Requested Expression:
Happy/Cheerful
Other:
Please don't draw her with her scarf ^^;
Payment:
Link
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
{I believe this is the right pet you are referring to in the 'Special Offers' Part?}

The below fullbody order is accepted, this was really hard to choose cause I really don't want to be taking on too many orders at once so I needed to only accept one order. That said, there was nothing wrong with any of the orders. I do plan on opening fullbodies again soon (possibly next week) so please feel free to try again then, I'd really like to start doing more fullbodies!

Pieces wrote:Username: Pieces
Character Ref Link: (couldn't link it since it says link is unsafe)
-snip-
Size Requested: 150x150
Requested Pose and Expression:Her pose is standing and her expression is smiling, with eyes open.
Requested Animation/s: Bounce
Additional Information: Nope, if anything needs to be changed, please tell me.
Payment: Payment
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop -Closed-

Postby Celozon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm

For those who were interested in the design things, I've managed to put together a thread. Its closed right now, I still need to figure out prices, but I plan to open it within a few days. In the meantime you can bookmark/mark if you are interested.

For YCH stuff, still planning on doing that, if you have a dA, I have a free headshot YCH raffle going for watchers, and a fullbody YCH auction going. I'll probably wait to offer fullbody YCH over here till after that auction is over and offer the 3 not chosen by whoever wins that. Possibly with some extra if I draw up some more.

Thats all I got for updates so far, as of right now it looks I'll have 4-5 days off at least (supposed to be lots of rain, but weather here can change really quickly), so I'll be working on art as much as I can.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Art Shop -Closed-

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:32 am

Its been a little while, but I'm streaming! I'll be working on the headshot comms, and probably do the sketch for the fullbody in there as well. Expected to last 3-4 hours or so. Other than those headshots though I don't have any other immediate comms lined up so I might work on personal stuff after that, and might also get to open slots for headshots!

Please remember to check your join.me username that it matches your CS username so I can recognize you! ;u; I'll also be putting up a link on dA so might get some new people as well.
    https://beta.join.me/923-166-588
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 am

I was actually able to finish up everything, so I'm opening slots again! Depending how many orders there are I might accept some by tonight so I'll have some to work on tomorrow. It still looks like I'll be having several extra days off next week (its the weather effecting it so it can change P: ) so I'll probably be accepting a lot of orders over the course of the week. That includes fullbodies, I'd like to do more of those so I'm definitely up to accepting multiples of those.

I'll also be doing the fullbody YCH soon, I have to wait to hear back from someone first though, they are coming though! I'm going to make them an alternative to paying with rares list, they'll still cost around the same but be in '09 rares instead for people who can't offer rares list.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sword » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:52 am

Username: Admiral
Character Ref Link: #1 here -- the purple/blue/green/white fox
Canine or Feline: Canine
Eye Type Requested: Closed
Mouth Type Requested: Smile
Extras Requested: Heart
If any small symbols requested, what color?: Same color as her eyes
Payment: Payment

sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Username: Nolani
Character Ref Link: Pappy
Requested Animation: eye blink + bounce
Which direction should they be facing?: left
Type 1 or 2?: 1
Requested Expression: a real big smile c:
Other: nah
Payment: boop - i hope it's okay that the bunny is a re-release! it was made in easter '10 i think.

I hope it's okay to repost forms!
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me