Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Click
    Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Dark brown. c:
    Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify? He has a bobbed tail, but if you dont want to edt that's fine, because I know you dont like edits. His ears aren't floppy, they are folded, if that makes sense. But still, I dont think you want to edit, so you can put him in regular ears if needed.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a good candy, but I really love the halloween conuts that some places make. They are so good. q-q
    If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? Carve it! I love carving pumpkins. My dad is really good at it, so we make them really detailed and lovely.
    What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? Bear fears the known, because it would be silly to fear the unknown.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? Of course!
    Other? His name is Bear, but I dont think you need to know that. xD
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiju~ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:34 am

Spotty wrote:
» sureile. « wrote:
will her hair/antlers be added?

I haven't added any add-ons to anyone so far. The lineart isn't fit for edits like that and I don't like making them. I could concider small nobs for antlers, but hair is a no.

Wolf Luv wrote:Spotty, i don't mean to spam, but do you have a fanclub? I checked for one and couldnt find anything :3

I don't have a fanclub, because I've never wanted one. The few that has popped up quickly got locked^^'.

Oh, thats too bad. I guess this is kind of like a fan-club anyway ^^ We do most of the stuff fan-clubs do like the comps etc. :3
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kaiju~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulturous » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:34 am

Spotty wrote:
» sureile. « wrote:

I haven't added any add-ons to anyone so far. The lineart isn't fit for edits like that and I don't like making them. I could concider small nobs for antlers, but hair is a no.

i've noticed that the little scruffs have been colored to fit some hair, but just the way it is. will that be allowed? as for the antlers, that'd be very kind of you.
vulturous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynxx » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:36 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
rsz_peace.png
rsz_peace.png (209.47 KiB) Viewed 116 times

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):in ref
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena):wolf drawn by tragedae
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? just that her name is peace

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween:gummy worms
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? carve a jack o lantern!
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? zombies!

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?
Other? of course!
Lynxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 am

» sureile. « wrote:
Spotty wrote:
» sureile. « wrote:

i've noticed that the little scruffs have been colored to fit some hair, but just the way it is. will that be allowed? as for the antlers, that'd be very kind of you.

Sure thing^^. Of course I can colour the head fluff like the hair, I just meant that I can't add a extra puff of hair^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: X x X x X
    Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
    Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Cat
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She is a tortoiseshell kitten, half of her face is orange, the other half is black. Her left back leg is also orange. She has yellow eyes :3
    edit: Oh, yes, also, Callie's right ear is clipped slightly. She came from a cat hoarding situation (I think there were 400 cats or something), and all the cats had to be spayed/neutered, but there was no way to tell who had had the operation and who hadn't, so they clipped the ears of those who had already had it. You don't have to add it by any means, I just figured I'd mention it anyway haha

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Well, this pizza place near us makes this absolutely adorable little jack-o-lantern pizza, and it's been kind of a tradition in my family to get one every year :3
    If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? Carve a cat into it, most likely. I'd make my mom deal with all the nasty seeds and then pretend like I did it all myself, because that's how I work lmao
    What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? Well, little Kitty Callie has this hilarious fear of shoes. She flips out whenever she gets near one, and it's really rather funny and cute, and perhaps a little sad.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? I'd probably rotate Saki and Callie because really, how could I pick one?
    Other? Sorry I posted so many pictures, I couldn't pick, and I kind of just used them all hehe
Last edited by nowi on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 am

do you think you'll open these lines again? free or pay [like if the halloween event starts and you need items, do you think you'll open the lineart for them?]

-corgie
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 am

Trick or treat!
Character reference image:Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):Dark Brown
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena):Hyena
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?Her side marking

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween:Dog:I like to eat some homemade pumpkin roll with some cinnamon on the top to make it perfect,but I also LOVE starburst so I make popsicles with them in the top or bottom.They are very delicious.
Cat:Hmm..I`d say a delicious slice of fresh, juicy pumpkin pie slice pumped with cool whip : D.Aslo i love White chocolate Kit-Kats because i cant eat Dark chocolate due to alergies

If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?[/color[color=#FF80BF]]
Dog:I would take it tracing out a dog face then carve out the eyes,nose and mouth then I would paint it to look like Nassie.I change the charrie every year like last year i did Cookie then the year before that Ast.
Cat: would want to make it into pie but since i cannot i would carve a big hole in the front and drag the pumpkin pulp over the ledge of the hole.Then i would get red food dye and put it all over the pumpkin and last I would take a knife and stab it through the back and put that on my porch

What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?Nassie thinks that fake hands and blood are hte spookiest because she is like "Eek!There is blood!" she HATES blood thats why she would think that.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?Uh durr ouo why wouldn't I? ouo
Other?Nope!
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): All four paws are white
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Her right eye is brown, and her left is bright blue. c:

Your favourite thing about halloween: My favourite thing would be the costumes. ^^ I love seeing people dress up as magical animals and whatnot.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Possibly a red panda suit? (I looooove red pandas! <3)
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": finding a lot of candy and playing pranks on friends' houses.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Absolutely! I love your art soooo much!! <3333
Other? No, but thank you Spotty. You are amazing as a friend, artist and moderator! <33
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekaczorek » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:46 am

Since I got Spes picked up last time, I won't post a new form.
Just wanted to say it's really awesome of you Spotty to this event once again, kudos to you <3

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
yumekaczorek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me