Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby case » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): The bottom of his paws are white.

Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: He has two brown spots above both of his eyes and he has a marking that looks like a paw on his body.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: I love the red jellybeans, but most of all I love marshmallows covered in chocolate. <3

If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?: Attempt to carve it into something but, after I failed at that I would just use the pumpkin seeds to make toasted pumpkin seeds. c:

What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: Ghosts and witches. (because of there warts. xD)

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?: YESSS.

Other?: Thank you. c:
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loka » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:18 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Pink c:

Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena):
She is some type of dog, but I would love if she would be able to be in hyena lineart c:

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
You wouldn't have to make the big fluffy tail or those things above her ears ^^

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween:
KitKats - They are absolutely delicious, and I would get sick with eating them all ;u;

If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?
Either make it into pie, or make a pumpkin face on it cx

What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?
Old People, I dont know why though ;o;

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?
Yes, of course I will :D <3

Other?
You are awesome <3
    I am no longer active on this account.
    I will be starting on a new account eventually for a fresh start ;v;; username is - Plue

EXCUSE ME - I would like it if this account could be deleted! I have already requested this but, just in case! c:
Loka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:18 am

Spotty wrote:
corgie wrote:
spotty, do you think my real-life cat would be too hard for you to color in? ; v ;
x x x
(i'll see if i can upload more later, also: sorry about the watermark! its on my old dA account]

-corgie

Warning! Adorableness has reached critical level! No cat is too hard for me to try to colour in, but it's always hard to pick colours from a photo so it might not come out exactly as your real life kitty. The photos you've got seem pretty clear to me so I don't think it's be much of a problem, just make sure to put everything that's hard to see in the "things you'd like to clarify?" section^^.

okay awesome nwn and thanks fine ^^
i was going to order of my 'sona since i'd really like halloween art of her, but my cat doesnt have any art at all so i'm going to go with him :)) im uploading more photos of now as well~

-corgie
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmigoGirl » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Now I feel like asking for my real cat instead of my char cat PX

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/ ... 1_1602.jpg

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): A mix of dark grey and very light pink

Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): Dog

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? She's actually a lot fluffier now than in this picture, mainly the ears and tail lol.

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Doughnuts. There is a story behind this. Okay last year my parents and I decided that we wern't going to stay at home so we were gonna go and see a movie. We arrived at the retail park and went to the Krispey Kreme doughnut shop and bought a box of twelve to share, they make the best doughnuts there. I had the cookies and cream ones as well one with a butterscotch filling they were so delicious and I'd really like to eat them more often lmao.

If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it? Carve the mare in the moon or something pony related into it. I amde the mare in the moon last year which was fun XD

What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever? A large blue plastic ball that rattles when it rolls

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature? Yup I'll re-work my siggie to fit her in

Other? Happy Nightmare Night X3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:22 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:Image
wings and neckless are not needed
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): red
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena):Dog
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: crunch bars
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?:make a jack o lantern
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: clowns

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?:omg yes!!!
Other?:thank you if you do her
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulturous » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: {x}
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): light pink.
Lineart species (Dog/wolf, cat, hyena): wolf.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: she is a wolf x white tail deer mix. (in case you need a better antler reference.)

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: chocolate and pumpkin pie.
If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?: carve it out and bake the seeds.
What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: ghosts. definitely.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?: most likely. i'd have to reformat it.
Other?: since there will be no accessories added, i can say this was her first halloween, before she got them. ^^; will her hair/antlers be added?
vulturous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiju~ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am

Spotty, i don't mean to spam, but do you have a fanclub? I checked for one and couldnt find anything :3
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kaiju~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosesgreedy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Korra :D
    Charater paw pad colour: Black
    Lineart species: Wolf
    Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Not really :T

Your favourite thing to eat on halloween: Food xD You know, I'm not sure. I don't exactly like candy or chocolate, so I just eat the popcorn or chips that I got.
    If you got a fresh pumpkin, what would you do with it?: Paint it or carve it...not too sure.
    What does your character think is the spookiest thing ever?: Spiders...that along with death.

Will you put your pumpkin pet in your signature?: Yes *u*
    Other?: You can decide whether you would like to draw her "hair" or not. I could careless :3
she/her || adult || taurus
rosesgreedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 am

» sureile. « wrote:
will her hair/antlers be added?

I haven't added any add-ons to anyone so far. The lineart isn't fit for edits like that and I don't like making them. I could concider small nobs for antlers, but hair is a no.

Wolf Luv wrote:Spotty, i don't mean to spam, but do you have a fanclub? I checked for one and couldnt find anything :3

I don't have a fanclub, because I've never wanted one. The few that has popped up quickly got locked^^'.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me