Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby Tyrant001 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Canine
References: xXx
Personality: Kyro can come off as snarky, kind of bratty or maybe rude at first, he likes to put up a front of being a hardcore tough guy, but really he's just kind of.... a dork. He loves reading and nerdy stuff but he'd never admit to it, not unless he knew you really well. He's pretty closed off and doesn't like to talk about himself. He was born an orphan and got shipped around all over until he finally got kicked out of the system. He got bullied a lot in school and at home, so he started putting up the sarcastic front so people would leave him alone. He's no idea who his birth-parents were or why he is a shapeshifter, but he doesn't dare tell anyone about it, out of fear they'd do like they do in all the movies and take him to a lab or something. He just wants to lead a normal life, as best he can.
What I'm looking for in the art: Med-high quality art, doesn't need to have a background or shading. Not very picky! Would also love ship art
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope but I'm ordering a lot of art for Christmas, so the due day is on/before Christmas!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, CS pets and items, dA points, USD and characters are a possibility too

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idog » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 pm

sleepykitten wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: pacapillar
    References:
    Personality: is a witch, loves spooky things and halloween, happy, hyper, and mischievous
    What I'm looking for in the art: anything cute
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
    What I'm willing to pay: flightrising, rares, items, wishlist pets, art, maybe c$
noah β™ͺ he/him β™ͺ adult
idog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 am

I'm looking for canine art
of these 3 characters, especially art of Mishka:
Mishka
Kingsley
Mason

Offering
- 5000+ pets, including rares
- C$
- dA points
- USD (contact me on dA @ Devonal)
- Toyhouse codes
- Possibly art trades but unlikely
Last edited by Audy on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! My name is Audrey or Audy. I'm a girl who
enjoys drawing, design, & occasionally likes to skateboard.
In love with twenty ΓΈne pilΓΈts and bring me the horizon β™₯Image

βœ– art shop βœ– flight rising βœ–

Audy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:29 am

capone. wrote:
      hi !! looking for art of my new bab solistine :>
      can pay in USD or pets ! please pm with examples and prices if interested !!

❅══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy βž³πŸ’£ || song credit ➳ ♬ || icon credit ➳ x
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β…

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:55 am

I'm looking for someone who is able to draw two characters in one pic. One character is mine, while the other is Shadow the Hedgehog from the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. I want them drawn as friends.

I an willing to pay in Rare CS Pets. I would like a fullbody pic. I prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles, except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

If you need a ref of Shadow, let me know.

Here is my character, Reina/Rubyshard (the latter is her warrior name) :

Here's what the rest of her teeth look like:

https://m.imgur.com/JOPVjiD

Species: Reptiline (formerly human; she was forcibly transformed)

Height: 4'8"

Weight: 140lbs.

Her elements are fire and lava.

It's not shown in the pic, but she has a hideous scar across her throat from where it had been torn out by another creature that has hyena teeth. There is a slash in her left ear where a piece is missing.

She and her species have human-like intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture of both. They can walk on all fours, and on two legs. They can swim, run, fly, and climb, and can hang upside down by their tail. They can use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. Their tail is prehensile. They can make facial expressions.

She definitely leans more towards animal-like and struggles with it, but still hasn't lost all of her humanity. She is capable of human speech and other attributes, but will become more animal-like when distressed, threatened, etc. and can lose control, becoming a feral beast, but can fight it and return to normal.

She is omnivorous.

If you need help with how she looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone to use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Heronnnnn wrote:
Heronnnnn wrote:
Heronnnnn wrote:
I would like some Canine art!

Ref: Terry! (He's a shark wolf! The colors go: Left to right top: Fur then Shark-bits and markings. L to R bottom; Eye [EXCLUDING THE PUPIL!] and Mouth-teeth, gums, tongue)

Payment: I have a group with lots of rares but no CS! I also have listies, but if I even decide to trade them it will be for lots of art/ a masterpiece. (This is gonna sound rude, especially since I can't really draw, but certain shops are asking for lists and they aren't that great?? I'm sorry ;o;, I know y'all work hard.)

Personality: Protective, friendly, loyal, gets frightened easily, worries a lot (about his friends)

What I'm looking for in the art: Headshots, fullbodies, and pixel art! Realistic/unrealistic doesn't bother me =D! I also like cutesy art.

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope!

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:27 am

species::
Dragon / Wyvern / Drake
Horse / Equine / Pony
Wolf / Canine / Dog
Gryphon / Griffen

Wild Mountain Equid / WME
Qirum / Gem Equine
Hoshinu / Space Dog
Transformer / Cyborg / Robot / Android

references and personality:
Please ask about references
and character personalities
when inquiring about art.

what I'm looking for in the art:
Digital, animation, pixels, page dolls, icons, avatars.
Full bodies, half bodies, busts, head shots.
payment::
main, september, advent list pets
OMG so rare / very rare / rare pets
store pets
quantity uncommon> pets

Flight Rising gems / treasure / items
Eldemore pets (legendary - very common)
DeviantART points

I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:09 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Canine
    References: Jorel

Personality: Relaxed ❯ Easy going ❯ "Chill" ❯ Competitive ❯ Messy ❯ Insecure ❯ Short tempered ❯ Introvert
    What I'm looking for in the art: Pretty much anything; its up to you if you want to include his items [bandana, septum, gauges]. On the left ref, the gauge says "In One Ear," and on the right ref it says "Out The Other." Looking for some digital art for my signature !!

What I'm willing to pay: CS pets/items, FR treasure/dragons, art trade, Lioden SB [currenly have 2000+], Lioden GB [1GB]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
A multi-breed dragon species
I have five different breeds of dragon and I plan on making them into a species adopt, so I need lineart for all of them. If possible, I'd like all of the shading, scales, horns, eyes etc to be on different layers and there to be an alpha lock lay too (I'm not an artist so if this makes no sense, then I'm so sorry XD). The five breeds are as follows: a winter-ish one, a metallic one, a nature/light one, a darkness one, and a water/chinese one. They all have pretty different patterns in my brain, and if needed I'm very open to having several different artists do each type. I'd like them to be fairly detailed. For some sort of a base, here what I loosely want them to look like.
Winter Dragon - I want this guy to be very sharp looking, like a icicle. I want all his features to be sharp and ridged, and him to have quite a few horns. Basically, I want him to look like the below dragon.xxx
Metallic Dragon - I want this guy to be a pretty shiny. Very elegant features and graceful shape. xxx, xxx
Nature/light Dragon - This one's a little harder. I couldn't qute find the right picture, but I want it to look very slender and delicate. Kind of a mixture of this and this I guess? The artist can kind of go whatever direction they want with this one.
Darkness/shadow Dragon - I want this one to be a very large, bulky, strong looking dragon with more square features. Very heavy looking and menacing. xxx, xxx
Water Dragon - This one is basically a Chinese Lung dragon. Another image base besides the ones below is the dragons from Avatar: the Last Airbender. xxx, xxx, xxx Taken
Of course these are just kind of for general direction and shape so the artists can see what they're kind of aiming for. However, do not take these as an exact guideline. You can and should do whatever you're prompted to do (permission granting).

For this species, I am extremely open to partnering with the artist to make the species adopt if they so desire, but they don't have to if they don't want to. I will also pay accordingly with very rares and even a list, although if they don't want pets I'm willing to negotiate other forms of payment. Please PM me with questions or if interested.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 am

myth + destiny wrote:
species::
Dragon / Wyvern / Drake
Horse / Equine / Pony
Wolf / Canine / Dog
Gryphon / Griffen

Wild Mountain Equid / WME
Qirum / Gem Equine
Hoshinu / Space Dog
Transformer / Cyborg / Robot / Android

references and personality:
Please ask about references
and character personalities
when inquiring about art.

what I'm looking for in the art:
Digital, animation, pixels, page dolls, icons, avatars.
Full bodies, half bodies, busts, head shots.
payment::
main, september, advent list pets
OMG so rare / very rare / rare pets
store pets
quantity uncommon> pets

Flight Rising gems / treasure / items
Eldemore pets (legendary - very common)
DeviantART points

I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me