Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby jazzyyazi » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 am

Species: Spirit Wolf
Reference: White wolf with blue eyes and white angel wings.She had a swirly blue thing on her forehead.
Personality:Shy,brave,Magical and beautiful
What I'm looking for in the art:Full body with her wings.Dosen't have to have a background.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so,include the end date):Nope my character.
What I'm willing to pay: 2 of these rares:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=883018

This is her sister
Species:Spirit Wolf
Reference: Black wolf with purple eyes and black angel wings.She has a bit of purple stars around her.
Personality:Sometimes can be mean,sweet and brave.
What I'm looking for in the art:Full body with her wings.Dosen't have to have a background.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so,include the end date):Nope my character.
What I'm willing to pay: 2 of these rares:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=883018
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 am

I would like a fullbody pic. I prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles, except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

I am willing to pay in rares:

Rares:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

Name: Veil Nocturne

Species: Tiliynx

(part tiger, part lynx)

Weight: 115lbs.

Height: 3ft.

Reference of his species; not his colors/color patterns:

http://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Tiliynx-552788249

References of his colors/color patterns:

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rep ... bmc=/?ref=

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Rep ... cG5n/?ref=

He has the markings on his face from the first pic; the stripes on his body and muttonchops are from the second pic. The tail is more like the first pic's, including the grey tail tip. The body is like the second pic. Most of the colors are like the second pic's, except for the eyes, which are like the first pic's; the pupils are like the second pic's, though.

Which would look better: The outline of his body is the inky blue of the inside of his ears and pawpads.

or:

The tips of his fur are the inky blue color, giving the appearance of being flecked with stars.

Or would both or neither look good?

I would like for him to be standing on two legs, but he is a feral, not an anthro. I would like for his teeth to be bared in a snarl, and his talons out.

Physical Appearance:

He is a creature that is part tiger, and part lynx that is mostly lynx-like in appearance, and is scrawny, but sinewy, tall, and heavier than he looks. The head looks like in his species' pic, and has eyes that are almond-shaped and like a tiger's--his right eye has a long, ugly, diagonal scar across it with smaller scars from where he was scratched;
it's a miracle that he didn't lose that eye, and can see out of it just fine--as are the nose, muzzle with the addition of messed up whiskers with a few missing, and teeth.

The ears are like a lynx's, with his right ear having a bite taken out of it high up on one side, while the left ear has only a notch in it; he has the muttonchops of a lynx as well.

The arms and legs are like a tiger's--his right shoulder is badly scarred from where he was clawed--, and are powerful and long.

The big, tiger paws/hands and feet have long, thick fur that cover the pawpads and form mats.
These mats protect the pads from the scorching heat of the desert sand, and prevent them from sinking into the loose surface; they also act as snowshoes by keeping them from sinking in the snow.

The claws are more like talons than regular claws, and look like in the species pic; they look like ice, and contain liquid nitrogen--his talons make him an ice elemental creature. They create freezing wounds when they cut, stab, or slash someone or something.

If they penetrate deep enough, they begin to freeze the victim or object from the inside out, which will eventually kill them if the cure isn't found in time.

The tail is bobbed, short, and thin. His fur is short, thick, unkempt, always dirty, and sticks up in some places. He has tiger stripes everywhere except his ears and paws; the muttonchops look like in the species pic. He has a harsh, beaten up look to him; he has been abused, but he is still muscular and strong.

He is an anti-hero, torn between good and evil; he will ultimately have to choose one or the other.

He and his species are human-like in intelligence, and are human-like or animal-like in manner; though they usually are a mixture. He is a little more human-like, but has plenty of animal in him.

They use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. They can walk and run on all fours, and on two legs. They can make facial expressions.

They are mostly carnivorous, but love to eat fruits and sweets.

If you need help with how he looks, then let me know and I'll try to help you. Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything.

Character, Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species, and is not available for anyone to use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Plumerian (canine-like species)
    References: Bélier - turtle not required
    Personality: All his current info is here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Fullbodies preferred with color & shading, however I am interested in anything.
    Is this a try out for an adoptable?: No
    What I'm willing to pay: Honestly, anything. I am quitting CS and I am trading everything I have for art.
    I have rares from every year! '08-'17! Staff pets, Store pets, lists, etc. Lots of items as well ♥
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: canine
References: x and x
Personality: Lars is an extremely down-to-earth character. He is rather lazy, and extremely carefree when it comes to others opinions.
What I'm looking for in the art: I really want the details to be 'noticed' in his art. The glow of the spots can be easy to miss, as well as more subtle colors, so please try to keep those items in mind!
What I'm willing to pay: Pets (vc-vr) , C$ (depends on art!), items, and other art.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanivisu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am

I am looking for canine art!
Browse my gallery to see my OC.
I am looking for: traditional | pixel | animated| colored | fullbody
I am offering: rares or art but also items - and I have some rare items on my account.

Thank chu! <3
Sanivisu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am

I'm looking for art!

Species: Canine
    References: Jorel
    Personality: Relaxed ❯ Easy going ❯ "Chill" ❯ Competitive ❯ Messy ❯ Insecure ❯ Short tempered ❯ Introvert
    What I'm looking for in the art: Pretty much anything; its up to you if you want to include his items [bandana, septum, gauges]. On the left ref, the gauge says "In One Ear," and on the right ref it says "Out The Other." Looking for some digital art for my signature !!
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope !
    What I'm willing to pay: CS pets/items, FR treasure, art trade, Lioden SB [currenly have 2000+]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 am

Looking for art of my visects below....

Viscet Pages
All owned by me, goes to the big link, all viscets have their own page!
I am open when looking for art. Quality over quanity is always best, as i dont mind waiting as long i get the art at some point.
Busts-fullbodies-pixel art-with or without backgrounds etc

Zahara - Female - 10 years old - February 1st - Aquarius - Sima
Diffident - Tolerant - Overly-aware - Musically Inclined (Has blindness in left eye)

I have the following...
Eldemore pets (link)
FR currencey/items/dragos (400k Treasure/300 Gems)
200 C$
Rare + pets, large amounts of uncommons and below, older pets and event pets
Items on CS (most if not all)
Art trades possible!

If you need more info / pose ideas / etc please let me know i can give brief info as im in the middle of working out stuff for them story wise!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idog » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: pacapillar
    References:
    Personality: is a witch, loves spooky things and halloween, happy, hyper, and mischievous
    What I'm looking for in the art: anything cute
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
    What I'm willing to pay: flightrising, rares, items, wishlist pets, art, maybe c$
noah ♪ he/him ♪ adult
idog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm

I am searching for art of my cat, Merlin. I have many pets to trade for a good quality full body! (Mostly looking for digital). Please PM if interested ^.^
Last edited by Kyles on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path." ~Oki

Kyles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Phantasmagoria wrote:
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן