Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby kirill » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... C02584.jpg
+
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1434987
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
In ref
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
Xuri's design of swirls changes color throughout her. From her tail up her back, it is rainbow. From her paws up, it is purple to green.

Your favourite thing about halloween:
I love dressing up, and seeing all the different costumes, and spending time with my friends.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
The rake, hehe~
The rake, with all the claws and everything.
Creepy pictures of the rake
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
Xuri wrote:To get as much candy as possible, so I can save a stash until the next holiday and more candy! I shall never run out! >3

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Of course! <3
Other?
Last edited by kirill on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
xImage
| dA | youtube | comms | | |
---
kirill///they/them///i used to be katstiel
---
i'm not active anymore, find me on other social medias as @kirilldraws
---

| art credit ;; | photo | avatar & art | pixels

ImageImage
kirill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am

Trick or treat!

Deumos 2
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Black ^^
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
His eyes are all black. The black markings are actually black blood as well, but many see them as just markings. ^^ The markings under his eyes are again black tears (or black blood actually, but people feel better if I say black tears xD).

Your favourite thing about halloween:
CANDYYYYYY. It's also a good time to just goof off with friends and have a good time. Can't beat it! xD
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
I'm actually a big fan of the traditional werewolf costume idea. I think it'd be super cool to have a professionally made werewolf costume that looks really life-like, or unique in some way. Of course that would be waaaaayyy to expensive, but I can dream. T-T
Lots... and... LOTS... of candy. 8DDD Candy makes the world go round' (sometimes xD).

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Is this even a question? xD Yes, of course! I need something for halloween, and a pumpkin pup would be perfect! I'd probably edit my signature and stick the pup in there upon receiving it (this is given I'm lucky enough to receive one ^^).
Other?
This was such a good idea! And the lineart is simply adorable; to die for. ^^ Thanks so much Spotty! <3
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinthWolf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 am

Trick or treat!

My Sona, Amigo

Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Yellow

Things about the design you'd like to clarify?:
No, I'm sure you can see the markings clearly. If you need an extra reference image just ask :3

Your favorite thing about Halloween:
Hanging out with friends, nomming on candy, carving pumkins and dressing up! I also like giving out candy.

Your very best idea for a Halloween costume:
Something that I have not done before? I was thinking of a Rat lab experiment going wrong. Since- In 'slight' protest, when I was around the age of ten, my brother and I adopted two rats before they were to be sent to a lab and tested on with only God knows what. It'll be fun creating my own mask and using glow paint etc.

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":p
It'll be amazing- Mostly Amigo will be collecting tokens and giving treats. ( as much as he can without loosing all his precious tokens).

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Of course. I hope to 'Halloween up' my profile. I get really into the holidays. A pumpkin pup would be a great asset to my revamped signature! I think I'll put him everywhere.

Other?: Thank you and before I forget, have a great Halloween. Good Luck Trick or Treating.
Fursona
Signature art by Emberwolf and avatar by Spotty

Not too active on here anymore but I still check back if you need anything!
NinthWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Same dark brown as her markings.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? N/A

Your favourite thing about halloween: I love the candy. I used to love going trick or treating when I was a kid. I still love the idea of dressing up, but I can never find good costumes anymore.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Once I finish designing my feathersona, I'd love to dress up as her. I think it would be great to dress up as a character I designed on my own.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Tulia wants to see a lot of really cool costumes and get a lot of candy. The festivities cheer her up after her brother puts her down.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes. the pumpkin pup would compliment my current picture well, so I wouldn't feel like I'd be taking my dog out of my signature while having the pumpkin dog there.
Other? I love these events. I always miss openings in popular shops, so it's great to get a chance to enter for art.
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Coucorok 2
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Natural pink.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: Not really!

Your favourite thing about halloween: Probably just the Halloween spirit that arises. I love the feel of everything as Halloween comes closer. Everything starts to be decorated and as you walk around you can see all of the spooky decorations. Yet, even though it's supposed to be a scary holiday, people give out candy and dress up in costumes. It's just great, I love how spooky and fun everything gets.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: I know it's kind of overdone, but I've always wanted to pair up with someone and go as a Pokemon trainer and their Pokemon. Or take a group and have the Pokemon trainer with their full team of Pokemon. xD
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Coucorok would really like to visit her friend Toho and go trick-or-treating with him. She hasn't seen him in a while, and together they would be unstoppable trick-or-treaters!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Definitely!
Other? Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image
Charater paw pad colour : 1f1f1f
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Well as far as i can say its you dont have to do the necklace c;

Your favourite thing about halloween: Candy and haveing fun with my friends
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A chupacabra :D Click
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...All the candy and scared little kids.":

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? IT SHALL STAY THEIR FOREVER EVEN AT CHRISTMAS :D
Other? Thank you spotty some people are greedy and non thankful if they win or not and even if i dont i wont be mad c;
Last edited by Kiesen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:40 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Image (The BROWN one)
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?: The brown cat's eyes are a teensy bit lighter than in the picture :3

Your favourite thing about halloween: Dressing up and seeing friends in their costumes!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A fursona or OC character c:
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To see young offspring having lots of fun with their friends and gorging on candy.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?: Yes! Of course I would!
Other?: Not really :3
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bast, » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: My sona, Luri
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Under his hair, his eye is a lavender purple, and there are just more spots, like the other side of his face.

Your favourite thing about halloween: I like goofing off with my friends as we run around the neighborhood getting candy and enjoying ourselves. We sing songs and quote our fandoms and have a lot of fun. ^^
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: A jellyfish. You take a clear umbrella, and take beads, feather boa's, tinsil, little puff balls of any color, and glue them onto the umbrella. Then you open it, wear a little tutu underneath that matches the color umbrella decorations and your all set!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": He want's to fill his pockets with candy, and doesn't even care if he gets sick. He has a real sweet tooth for a cub. Cx

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Absolutely!
Other? Thank you so much for the event. :3
bast,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:Image

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Already shown. : )

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? That's an old drawing, Shivali's markings look more like this:
Drawn by funsized. <3

Your favourite thing about halloween: Without a doubt, putting on my costume Halloween night, and doing my facepaint/makeup to match it. c: Then creeping up on my sister and freaking her out.

Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Little Dead Riding Hood.

Shivali is looking forward to totally creepy-afying her house with her friends EIlina and Fuchsia. Halloween is the only night she can get away with scaring kids! After freaking out some innocents, she'll spend the rest of the night with her friends Trick-or-Treating, in competition to get the most candy, and then see who managed to do so. c:

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes, defiantly. <3

Other? Don't worry about adding her wings and jewelry. ^^
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blysse » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8543062/

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Pink.

Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Everything in the reference shown should be correct. Her design has changed a bit since that ref but only in two ways. She now has a lip ring in her left side of her bottom lip, and an industrial in her left ear.

Your favourite thing about halloween: Dressig up like crazy creatures and animals without people looking at you like your crazy. XD And seeing all the stuff other people come up with! And seeing people smile at the silliness of it all! :)

Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Going in my fursuit! It brings smiles to kids and still counts as a costume. ;D

"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To get ALL the candy and make tons of people smile with my costume! :D

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes most deffinatly! If you let me I'd shrink it down and use it as an icon actually. X3

Other? Thank you for considering me and happy Halloween! :)
Last edited by Blysse on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
───────────────────────────────────────────╮
Blep ShopIcon ShopTradesCharacter List
╰───────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImage
Blysse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me