Got Spots

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Got Spots

Postby Keriae » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: 1 2 3
Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): The exact same shade of pink as her nose. I'm not sure of the code.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nothing, I don't think. ^.^

Your favourite thing about Halloween: Being able to dress up without anyone telling me any different and to act like a child again. I miss the time when I was young. xD Of course, candy is a wonderful bonus and the whole holiday is amazing!
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Hmm.... I have absolutely no idea. Anything can be brilliant, if you do it properly. I myself have been a witch, a zombie, a devil, a black cat and a pirate.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To get lots and lots of candy to eat, and to enjoy herself!

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? I may, I may not. I'll have to see if I can code my signature so that it looks good.
Other? Thank you, in advance, if you choose my form. <3
Last edited by Keriae on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayanca » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:42 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image:
Charater paw pad colour:
Pale pink, please.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify?
The inside of the ears is also pale pink. I believe everything else is shown in the reference sheet, but you can send me a PM if not.

Your favourite thing about halloween:
I love the little dressed up children who ring at our door every year. It's so cute when they say "Süßes oder Saures!" (german for "Trick or treat!). =) And I enjoy to tell my friends scary halloween stories. c:
Your very best idea for a halloween costume:
A few years ago, my best friend was dressed up as a pumpkin. She stuffed the costume with pillows and that looked so funny because her legs are very thin and therefore the pumpkin looked even fatter. xD
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...":
Bubbles will go as a witch and she wants to meet all her friends. They want to scare some people and of course they hope to get lots of sweets. ^^

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature?
Sure, these lines are adorable! And I will use the art every halloween if you allow that. ^^
Other?
Thank you for doing an event like that, that's really kind. C: And please excuse my bad English, I'm still learning this language and I'm trying my best. ^^

Ayanca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Ryuzaki
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nope

Your favourite thing about halloween: Being able to dress up as whatever you want without getting in trouble or being judged. And also how one of the people living in my neighborhood always carves like 40-50 pumpkins and puts them all in rows in her yard, and they're really good too, it's so fun to go look at all of them^^
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: One of my characters, like my fursona or Tumog, my most evil character x3
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": To get a lot of candy and have fun while doing it x3

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Of course :3 It'll most likely be on the left side where the one made by EmberWolf is now.
Other? Thank you for considering^^

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 am

Trick or treat!

Nikita
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
-
Nope.

Hum other then candies is the mysterious feelings that roams the night. I mean, isn't it just like an adventure? Haha... Specially for me and a few friends who usually gather a group to explore the cemeteries at night haha... A few odd things happen in there...

A nazi zombi :3 I'm working on making this costume in fact. Actually I'm considering not putting on the Nazi sign because people might get the idea a bit wrong but that is pretty much it. A replica of the SS or Gestapo uniform with a few cuts scattered around, a gas mask and a riffle replica.

Hum hopefully high haha...

Yush!! Of course :3

Other?
Nope!
Image Image
[ He/him ] [ Brazilian ] [20+] [ Veterinarian ]

----------------------------------------
[ Wi-Fi > ]
[ All art by me Q//u//Q ]
----------------------------------------
Commission Board.

Mods, luna333 is my sister and Velifera is my cousin. We do trade unfairly and share IP addresses at times.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pooka. » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 am

Trick or treat!

Character reference image: Aaron
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): Black
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? There is nothing that I need to clarify! ;3

Your favourite thing about halloween: My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the little kids at school full of excitement in their costumes, and even more when I see the happiness they get from going around and trick-or-treating at the local houses.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: Group costumes- A sandwich where two people are bread, one person is lettuce, another person is bacon, another is a tomato, and the last person is cheese.
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are to spend time at home with all of his friends and to give out lots of candy to the younger trick-or-treaters as they come by the house.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? Yes! Absolutely!
Other? This is so very kind of you, and I hope you enjoy judging all of the forms! Thank you for your time in doing this!
      I sort of faded to the background for a few years. I can't necessarily say I'm making a comeback for good, but I'm planning to check in from time to time.

If you're an old friend, shoot me a message sometime, and I'll get back to you when I next stop in.

Until next time...

Pooka

Pooka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chlo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 am

Trick or treat!

x x
Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
Black
No, it's all on the ref.

Getting scared! I love going on the haunted hay rides, haunted tunnels, and seeing everyones scary makeup and costumes.
Last year I was a goth, and it was great! No one recognized me. I wore a long black wig, and pale facial powder and drew dark eyebrows on. For accessories I put on some black cross earrings and a black, laced choker. My favorite part was the dress, it had kind of like a corset top with a layered skirt. I'm looking at some pictures of it right now, I'm thinking of doing it again this year.
Lots of candy and scares!

Yes, defiantly. I know just where to put it.
Other?
Thank you!~
Chlo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 am

Spotty would you mind if i put different refs? ; v ; [meaning.. i let you choose which character you'd want to do if any?]
it's hard to choose between which characters i'd really like, but if not thats ok!!

-corgie
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 am

Trick or treat!

Character paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref):
      White
      The spots on the hips are only on one side. :3 Otherwise, nothing else.

Hanging out with my friends, eating candy and making funny costumes, or painting pumpkins. One year, I even painted a pumpkin to look like Scar from The Lion King. ^.^ I would love to hand out candy this year, since I'm in an apartment, instead of a dorm. I love seeing kids' costumes, and just how happy they are to go get candy from people. I think I will this year. Hopefully we have a few kids come to our door. 83
      This year, my friends and I want to dress up as different versions of Nyan Cat. XD You could easily use a grey hoodie, grey sweatpants, brown paper, pink paper, and rainbow streamers. It would be an awesome homemade costume. ^.^
      Hopefully getting a lot of candy to give out to the rest of the pack, especially Gypsy's pups. If he wasn't a ghost, he'd take them with him. XD

Of course~ I'm thinking about changing my sig to a Halloween version here soon, and that would be a great start~! ^.^
    Other?
      Besides that the lineart is extremely adorable? XD And that you're awesome for doing this? Nope. XD

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 am

This is going very nicely so far. Thank you everyone. I'll probably leave it open untill tomorrow, so there's still no hurry^^.

corgie wrote:
Spotty would you mind if i put different refs? ; v ; [meaning.. i let you choose which character you'd want to do if any?]
it's hard to choose between which characters i'd really like, but if not thats ok!!

-corgie

No sorry, I prefere if everyone sticks with one character and one form each. I'll have enough forms to go through as it is.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueshadowmoon » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 am

Trick or treat!

Charater paw pad colour (unless clearly shown in ref): The paw pads are a palish black.
Things about the design you'd like to clarify? Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Your favourite thing about halloween: The candy is defiantly one of my favorites part, no matter how childish it sounds. I love chocolate and candy corn, Halloween gives me an excuse to eat it. It also lets me practice my monster makeup skills on my friends.
Your very best idea for a halloween costume: My best costume idea would have to be the time I let my friend's mom help with my costume, I looked just like Zero from The Nightmare Before Christmas!
"My character's expectations on trick-or-treating this year are...": Blue's expectations would have to be going trick-or-treating and getting some candy. She'd then store away some of the candy and eat the rest of it in one night then curl up and read a horror story.

Will you put your pumpkin pup in your signature? I love how adorable it is so I will put it in my signature.
Other? Spotty, your art is just adorable. It's so cute so I had to fill out this form for the chance to get it. Thank you for doing this too.
99.9% of girls would faint if Twilight ended.
If you're the 0.1% that would say "Avatar
the last airbender is better!" put this in your
signature.

EagleClan (A semi-semi-lit RP)
Who is Mocking?
Innocent. Victimized.
Misunderstood. Abandoned.
Betrayed.

Selfish. Rude.
Inconsiderate. Evil.

~Mocking
~Saffron
Note to self:
Go on Howrse
and Ailouros later.

99.99% of kids who pass around chain letters saying they would kill a popular musician/actor/celebrity or encourage said person to kill themselves would not be able to do it. In fact they make themselves look like heartless little monsters and not edgy speshul snowflakes by passing around a meaningless chain letter. Copy and paste this is you want to buy into an asinine trend." - Rainbow Dash
Want to find out who Mocking is for yourself?
I need more candy from Halloween 2012. Feel free to send a trade if you have any extras!
I made it through Sandy! Hopefully the people where Sandy's at right now are staying safe,
blueshadowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me