Wanda's Art Shop ❁ {Brand new!!}

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Wanda's Art Shop ❁ {Brand new!!}

Postby Slugitty » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 am

Username;; Istorii
Name of Character;; Pumpkin
Ref of character;;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own her!
A little info on them;; {Gender/personality etc} Female teenager! she loves animals and is shy, but has some friends. she is happiest with pets~
Type of art you want;; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!} coloured headshot
Position/Specific details you want? {Say here if you want it human!!} feral, to the side (slightly) smiling, eyes open)
Background choice? {If it's a headshot or you cannot decide, then it will be a plain coloured one.}
Payment? {If you're using a special offer please say!} http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=165946316
Other? do not draw bandana, thankyou!
𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐊𝐘 ───➤➤
▐▐│ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
▐▐│ 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
Slugs | They/Them | 20
└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

> Fursuiter
> Artist
> Suitmaker
> BNA
> Warriors
> Del Toro
> Ghibli

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ
𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐒
➤➤➤➤➤
Slugitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:02 am

mark c:
chon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Username; Dinolil1 ;
Name of Character; Gull ;
Ref of character; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1433812671 ;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own them
A little info on them; Gull is genderless, and is a simpleminded animal, who is usally silent,or taciturn.;
Type of art you want; FullBody ; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!}
Position/Specific details you want? Fish?
Background choice? Plain.
Payment? You know my previous order, its the same payment.
Other? I am using a different character, its fine if you found it a bit harder to follow a written ref!
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Istorii wrote:Username;; Istorii
Name of Character;; Pumpkin
Ref of character;;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own her!
A little info on them;; {Gender/personality etc} Female teenager! she loves animals and is shy, but has some friends. she is happiest with pets~
Type of art you want;; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!} coloured headshot
Position/Specific details you want? {Say here if you want it human!!} feral, to the side (slightly) smiling, eyes open)
Background choice? {If it's a headshot or you cannot decide, then it will be a plain coloured one.}
Payment? {If you're using a special offer please say!} http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=165946316
Other? do not draw bandana, thankyou!

Hey there!! ^^
And you're Accepted, I'll add you to the slots and start on this as soon as I can c: Thank you ^^
Please send the trade and then I'll start! <3

dinolil1 wrote:Username; Dinolil1 ;
Name of Character; Gull ;
Ref of character; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... t=png&rev=<a href="tel:1433812671">1433812671</a> ;
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? I own them
A little info on them; Gull is genderless, and is a simpleminded animal, who is usally silent,or taciturn.;
Type of art you want; FullBody ; {Fullbody, coloured, headshot? Go to prices to see the full name!}
Position/Specific details you want? Fish?
Background choice? Plain.
Payment? You know my previous order, its the same payment.
Other? I am using a different character, its fine if you found it a bit harder to follow a written ref!

Hey again xD <333
Sure, you're accepted!! <3 Please send a trade and I'll start after I've finished the others^^

Also thank you so much to anyone who has marked this place, it means a lot c: <333
3 slots open!
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `zurie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Username;; 'twas
Name of Character;; sama'el
Ref of character;; here c:
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? i own him xD
A little info on them;; he's a male, his name means 'venom of god', he is psychotic, narcissistic and evil c;
Type of art you want;;Coloured, Shading and Detailed fullbody please!
Position/Specific details you want? no specific position, i don't suppose you could make it a ref sheet? i could pay extra if you want c: if not, no worries xD
Background choice? plain white!
Payment? is this okay? ( i could throw in a rare or two if you would be willing to do a ref c: )
Other? nada, thankyou!
`zurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:17 am

'twas wrote:Username;; 'twas
Name of Character;; sama'el
Ref of character;; here c:
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? i own him xD
A little info on them;; he's a male, his name means 'venom of god', he is psychotic, narcissistic and evil c;
Type of art you want;;Coloured, Shading and Detailed fullbody please!
Position/Specific details you want? no specific position, i don't suppose you could make it a ref sheet? i could pay extra if you want c: if not, no worries xD
Background choice? plain white!
Payment? is this okay? ( i could throw in a rare or two if you would be willing to do a ref c: )
Other? nada, thankyou!

Hello! ^^
Sure, what a cool character!! I don't think I could do a ref sheet, as I'm worried I'd mess up :c However, I'll definitely take your order as it is <3!! Just send a trade and I'll start when I'm free <3

@Istorii; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but that's completely not necessary. Have a great day!! <333

@Dinolil1; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop using the form from the front page, in the reviews post, but that's completely not necessary. Have a great day!! <333
Also, please sort out the payment, thanks!
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `zurie » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 am

that's no worries what-so-ever! thankyou very much for accepting it anyway though! i cant wait to see what it looks like finished! i've sent the trade!
`zurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:37 am

@Wand

Oh my god, its so beautiful....I really need to quickly earn the other 2 rares for your payment, I feel so bad and greedy and stupid, sorry!
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:22 pm

dinolil1 wrote:@Wand

Oh my god, its so beautiful....I really need to quickly earn the other 2 rares for your payment, I feel so bad and greedy and stupid, sorry!

Thank you!! And don't be sorry, you're not greedy or stupid, it's a really easy mistake. Seriously, take your time ^^ Feel free to have a few weeks to get yourself sorted, it's no massive deal c: <3

@'twas; Thank you so much for ordering at my art shop, here is your order! I hope you like it and I really appreciate you visiting c: If you want, you can pm me a review of the art shop, but that's completely not necessary. Have a great day!! <333
I hope you don't mind, I added a free background c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:44 am

Username;; chasing_stars
Name of Character;; Unnamed (no name yet)
Ref of Character;; here <3
Species of Character;; cainine
Is it tryout or do you own him/her? no, I own her
A little info on them;; female. She is quite shy, yet very sweet. Also, her eye colors are the two blue and purple dots above her tail, left is blue and right is purple.
Type of art you want;; coloured headshot
Position/Specific details you want? anything, really
Background choice? anything
Payment? 1 rare!
Other? wip
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups